Auto Calendars in VBA

Need to create a monthly schedule for work.To enter the dates (Numbers) into
every other cell this is what I have so far

Activecell.Select
Activecell.Offset(0,2)=Activecell+1

I'm wondering is there an easier way to do this.Right now I have one module
for the Year 2006 with sub's for each month.These will get called when form
dropdown list show's that month.
if frmMonth.cboMonth.Value="January" & frmMonth.cboYear.value="2006" then
Call Year2006.Jan06
end if

Is there an easier way to determine the today's date then creating Next
month's calendar??
hope this is some what clear

Thanks for any and all response in advance

0
hellZg8 (1)

displaying the months on a graph by fiscal year not calendar year
I have a query in which I have included the tblmonth, which has a number and its corresponding month according to fiscal year...i.e., Month, MonthID October, 1 Novemer, 2 December, 3 and so on. I am creating chart off of this query and need the chart to show display the actual month but sort it in the order of MonthID. For example my graph has the months listed at the bottom but they go in alpha order versus fiscal year order which is what I need. How can I correct this so the graph will display the appropriate month in its appropriate order? I got this one figured out. Thanks &quo...

Auto Filter problem

Outlook and OWA calendars not staying in sync
We have several mobile users many of which are now experiencing issues with their calendars. Appointments are added to calendars, through a group of 4-to-5 scheduling staff, for serveral staff. Many staff are on the road and check their calendars through OWA. What's happening is that some of the added appointments are not appearing in the calendar of the OWA client. For instance, an appointment was added for one inividual, along with several others, on April 5th. The appointment was for April 18th. There were other appointments booked for that same date. When the individual reviewed...

Auto-Editing

Shared Calendars
We have a central receptionist who has Author permissions to the Outlook calendars of all the sales staff in her unit. She makes client appointments for the sales staff and enters the appointment directly in their calendar, but Track in CRM icon is not available in their calendar for her as Author (even though the sales staff have CRM installed. MS tells us they don't have a shared calendar solution.) She's tried creating the appt in her calendar, promoting it to CRM, then dragging the appt into the sales person calendar. This workaround is flaky though. We are using Sales m...

Can I import a calendar from a palm os to outlook?
"kyle" <kyle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9E20640-188D-4355-A3D6-28C3E586A28C@microsoft.com... > Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details in the body of your post. That said, your best bet is just to sync your Palm to Outlook directly. If your Palm CD didn't...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Changing Calendar Alarm Sound
Recently, a hard drive failure forced reinstalling Office, including Outlook. Previusly, I had set up Outlook to use a custom sound for alerting me to calendar events by simply renaming my custom sound to the default sound name - I've foprgotten what that is. When I reinstalled Office, it seemed that both the mail notification and the calendar alert default sounds were the same. This isn't convenient. How can I set them up to be different, and in fact, to use my custom sound as my appointment alert? Thanks Optiker You can set a WAV here: Tools menu > Options > Other > ...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Calendar and Task View-Outlook 2003
I just upgraded to Outlook 2003 from Outlook 2003 and already have a question. In Outlook 2003, I was able to view my Calendar and Tasks side-by-side. In Outlook 2003, I am only able to view one-or-the other. Can I view both side-by-side? If yes, how do I accomplish it? TIA Frank El Paso, Texas You can enable the old taskpad view on your calendar - try View, Taskpad or drag the right edge of the calendar window inward to show the taskpad. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.pore...

No Attachment Warning
I had this code in Outlook 2003 it warned me when I sent email without attachment if it found the word attached in the email. It doesn't work in Outlook 2007, please help. Thanks. Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean) Dim lngres As Long If InStr(1, Item.Body, "attach") <> 0 Then If Item.Attachments.Count = 0 Then lngres = MsgBox(" Found 'Attach' in message, but no attachment found - send anyway?", _ vbYesNo + vbDefaultButton2 + vbQuestion, "You asked me to warn you...") If lngres = vbNo Th...

OWA auto login

service calendar
I've had a problem the last week or so trying to access the Service Calendar in CRM 3.0 (w/update rollup 2) The error is below. I heard this may be caused by incorrect ASP net version (nope, using 1.1) or a time/timezone foul-up (nope, haven't changed timezone and tried workaround in MS KB 917545) I'm at a loss. Any help is appreciated. -Tony --- Error Number: 0x80040217 Source File: Not available Line Number: Not available Date: 09-12-2007 Time: 14:21:32 Type: Platform Error (3) Server: crm.mydomain.local Request URL: http://crm.mydomain.local/sm/GanttControlFrame.asp...

Auto look through subfolders

Shop Calendar needs to be expanded
Many firms, including customers of mine, change the number of hours worked per day (closing early on Friday, for example) and will plan extra shifts during selected weeks for seasonal work loads. These are company wide settings, not work center specific changes. The calendar functions need to be expanded. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in th...

How do I sync calendar with treo 650?
I keep getting error message Outlook Calendar OLERR:03-0023 OLERR:0D-000E OLERR:0D-0004 OLERR:0D-0001 - Recovery Sync Outlook Calendar synchronization failed OLERR:15-0002 OLERR:06-0001 Are you using synch software, such as Chapura? -- Kathleen Orland Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "djtrower" wrote: > I keep getting error message > Outlook Calendar > OLERR:03-0023 > OLERR:0D-000E > OLERR:0D-0004 > OLERR:0D-0001 > - Recovery Sync > Outlook Calendar s...

Auto date

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto-Alphabetize

Can I have a reminder without an event on my calendar
I have outlook 2003 running on XP and I love the reminders for all the recurring tasks that I have to do (and not forget about!). The problem is that my calendar is getting cluttered with "events" that are jus there so I can have a reminder. Is there a way to have a reminder without an event or appointment? Thanks. On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:04:01 -1000, razaman <razaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have outlook 2003 running on XP and I love the reminders for all the > recurring tasks that I have to do (and not forget about!). The problem > is >...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...