Attendance #2

I have a work sheet with Two colums
1-member ID
2- attendance

in the attendance column there are two discribtions
1-checkedin
2-canceled

there are many members in the member id column
the same id may exist multible times with different status o
attendance

i need to get a list of all members that have less than 70% checked i
rate how can i do that

Thank

Hi
see your other post
P.S.: please don't multipost

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

> I have a work sheet with Two colums
> 1-member ID
> 2- attendance
>
> in the attendance column there are two discribtions
> 1-checkedin
> 2-canceled
>
> there are many members in the member id column
> the same id may exist multible times with different status of
> attendance
>
> i need to get a list of all members that have less than 70% checked
in
> rate how can i do that
>
> Thanks
>

> ---

frank.kabel (11126)

Attendance Spreadsheet
I created a drop down list of children's names and plaeced the list under every month of the school year. I need a formula that will discern a child's name from the drop down list and count the number of present days ("P") and the number of absent days ("A") for each month. From there I can sum the months to get the total for the year. Hope someone can help! -- -PigFox Assuming you have this drop-down selector box in A2, names listed in A5:A100, Ps or As from B5:AF100 (to accommodate 31 days), and you want the count of Ps in B2 and As in C2, th...

setup #2
If i wanted my echange server to connect and pick up my email at www.freedomnames.co.uk how would i do it? Many Thanks Joe ...

Updater through Remote XML: Advice #2
I am implementing a very simple check routine that goes to my website and reads an XML file. The XML file basically contains all info for my apps and their current status. All I need to do is just read the version node and compare it to the current node and then advise the user to visit the website for the new version. Ive looked at ClickOnce and other methods but I would like to implement something simpler. Anyway, has anyone done this before? My XML will look something like this: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <Apps> <App id="0001"...

Entourage #2
When I recieve an email from a place like Apple, or Costco, anything commercial with graphics and I forward it to some one the message becomes html and all the graphics are gone? I did not have this happen when I used Outlook Express on a PC. How can I fix this. Using Safari 10.4.8 on Intel Imac On 1/31/07 5:15 PM, in article 1170292536.392231.21320@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com, "aebaron@earthlink.net" <aebaron@earthlink.net> wrote: > When I recieve an email from a place like Apple, or Costco, anything > commercial with graphics and I forward it to some one the messa...

2 page spread
I've been working on a school based yearbook project in a 2 page spread view. I have 4x30 page documents, and need to compile it into one big document for conversion to another format. 1. How do I copy one entire document at a time, as opposed to double pages at a time to compile one document? 2. The 2-page view begins with one single page, and then doubles after that. I assumed I would be able to delete the first page, and commenced working with the first page blank. I now need to get rid of it, as the page borders are different for left/right hand side. How do I do this? Simply c...

Signatures #2
I am getting ready to migrate to Exchange 2003 from Domino. In domino, we have a folder that contains an HTML file for every user that contains their email signature. Is there a way to assign this from the server side instead of from the client side in Exchange/Outlook? Exchange would require some custom programming in order to do this. Or a third party package. If you are interested in S/MIME digital signatures for your user's outbound messages, any change that the server makes to a message after the client clicks Send will damage the digital signature. HTH, Jim McBee http:/...

Dialog #2
I am having 3 buttons. When first buttin is pressed it should show a Group box with all its contents like radio button and test box. and when second button is pressed it should HIDE them all and show another group box at the same place. Is there any way to do it without using GetDlgItem(). eg. GetDlgItem(IDC_STATIC)->ShowWindow(FALSE); Hope to hear from you soon. It is possible but little tricky way.til i interpret that you have some controls in GroupBox and you want that on hiding of group box the ctrl inside also get hidden , Is I Am right!!!! . Actually, In Visual C++, all the ct...

transfer money online to 170 countries #2
This is a multi-part message in MIME format --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable the way to transfer money secure and online to 170 countries and the mindblowing way to cash in via ATM's check http://money-transfer.fateback.com out high affiliate payouts to 10 levels deep ! --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf Content-Type: text/html Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable --=_NextPart_2rfkindysadvnqw3nerasdf-- ...

Auto Updater #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel When I attempt to install the MS auto updater 2.1.1, I get a message that states my connection to the update server was interrupted, the server was too busy or there was a problem connecting with my network. Has anyone had this issue and how do I resolve this. On 4/6/09 3:07 PM, "dylan204@officeformac.com" <dylan204@officeformac.com> wrote: > When I attempt to install the MS auto updater 2.1.1, I get a message that > states my connection to the update server was interrupted, the server was > too...

Rules, part 2
Is there a way to prevent/remove the "On this machine only" appendage to rules? I am not on an Exchage server. When I travel I simply move my Outlook file to the notebook and life goes on. However, the darn "On this machine only" business ensures that my nearly 100 rules get sumarily ignored and I endup with a huge and ugly mess of messages piled on top of each other in the Inbox. I can manually remove this pork from a lot of the rules (and watch out for it during creation), but there are some rules that simply won't allow you to remove it. One that comes to...

Outlook 2003- Not able to add file #2
I'm not able to add a file to Business contact History, if I try nothing happens, and if try to open a previous saved file I get the window report error message ...

2 offices, 2 exchange servers
I have two offices, in different countries. I setup each with its own DC/Exchange servers and have the two connected via a site-to-site vpn. I setup a connector between them and all inbound mail comes into server a and gets routed to b through the vpn. On the outbound side, folks on server a send mail through it. On server b in the other office I set up a smtp connection to send email directly out of it as well. Is there any concerns with email from my single domain coming out of two different IP's? Not as long as both servers have reverse DNS records. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, ...

Public Folder Sync #2
Hello, Public folders are not syncronizing. Both public folder stores have e-mail addresses (servername-is@domain.com). The problem is replication messages are not being received by the other Exchange server. After messages sent from the source (server1-is@domain.com) are categorized and queued for routing the message is routed & queued for remote delivery instead of queued for local delivery. I'm not sure why or how to correct this so messages from server1-is@domain.com are queued for local delivery and delivered to server2-is@domain.com. All the public folders and the fold...

REPORTING SERVICES ERROR #2
Hi guys, Thanks in advance for the help. I have a big problem with the SRS, this is my architecture: - Dynamics CRM 4 (one server) - SQL 2005 SP3 y SRS in the same SERVER: Instance name (CRM4) When I tried to acces the ReportServer$CRM4 and Reports$CRM4, I get an error "page not found". I have tried several things, but never get to work. I have unistalled the connector between CRM and SRS, when I try to set up again always get the error "can find Resporting Services" (I'm installing in the SRS Server). My questions is can I fix the SRS Instance CRM4, it is a pro...

Attendance
Hey all, I am looking to create a attendance database. I mean to say, maintain attendance of all the employees in the office. I am not able to get a clear idea of the details necessary. Can some one please provide me with the links of some sites which provide an example of how it looks and what should it include. This is a special job given by my manager. But I can't rather go to him and ask what he wants to include. Please someone help. I am writing this mail with much hopes. Please help. (the sheet should include the details of the leave balance, and all details, so please provide a l...

f #2

Duration #2
I am working on some duration functions in Excel and I notice that exce will not compute the macaulay or modified duration if you have a numbe other than 1, 2, or 4 for the amount of payments per year. I wa interested in knowing if there is a way any of you have contrived t calculate duration for a bond, for instance, with montly payments ( frequency of 12). Thanks -- citizens1stban ----------------------------------------------------------------------- citizens1stbank's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2523 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.c...

debit cards #2
Some debit card transactions are posting multiple entries to my EDC Batch. Although the transaction appears to be only processed once at the POS, afterwards I notice that it is captured 2 or 3 times in the batch. (Note: although they all have approval codes, only one will have the card number). From my experience with the problem, it seems to occur when the tender screen is openned more than one time. And the reason we have to open the tender screen more than once could be because: 1. The customer misentered their pin, so we have to go back to the tender screen and reenter the amo...

Outlook Error Message #2
I keep getting "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows" Can anyone please tell me why this is happening? ...

How do I add 2 "content" templates on 1 page?
I want to add the 'calendar' and also the 'response form' on the LAST page of my Publisher newsletter. When I go to the last page the page content options are reduced and I don't have the options to add a template (i.e. calendar and response form) like I did on the previous pages. How can I add these templates on the last page? Also, if I wanted to put these templates on another page it only allows me to do ONE of the templates (i.e. calendar) and not TWO templates. How can I do two, three, etc templates on ONE page? Also, how do I make the headings on the top of...

VLOOKUP paste #2
Hi Frank, Awesome job once again, works perfectly. Thanks Yours, Jean-Guy Canad -- pinmaste ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pinmaster's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=626 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27789 ...

Data file did not close properly #2
I have read all kinds of solutions to this error. Has any thing difinitive been offered that solves the problem. Appreciated Jerry There isnt a difinative solution as the problem can be caused by a number of differing things "Jerry" <jerry@home.home> wrote in message news:eRfw6Cs1IHA.5300@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I have read all kinds of solutions to this error. Has any thing difinitive >been offered that solves the problem. Appreciated > > Jerry > "Jerry" <jerry@home.home> wrote in message news:eRfw6Cs1IHA.5300@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

Excel -> Word #2
It's pretty strange - I couldn't find any example on the Net for this!? I hope my question is clear: How to create a macro that will b activated when the user (after filling his data in a spreadsheet row pushes a corresponding button of the row, and will open/create a Wor document which will contain all data from that row (+ some extr features). Thanks in advance! :rolleyes -- Ekse ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ekser's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1140 View this thread: http://www.excelforum....

merge #2
I have two worksheets, some headings are the same, some not. I have to merge them into a new worksheet, for example: 1st Worksheet: Province City Number of Sales ON Toronto 51 ON Ottawa 44 NY New York 101 Another worksheet: Province City Number of books ON Kingston 1345 ON Ottawa 34343 NY New York 56575 QUE Montreal 33434 Merge to a new worksheet: Province City Number of Sales Number of books ON ...

System Attendant and SystemMailbox
In the course of accidentally deleting several users from AD, I noticed that I have mailboxes for 'System Attendant', 'SystemMailbox', and 'SMTP (servername)', but cannot remember if these were also default built-in users in AD that I deleted. Do these mailboxes need to have corresponding user accounts in AD, and if so, how do I re-create them properly? Thanks for your time. After running Cleanup Agent, it appears that SystemMailbox is the only mailbox that is missing and AD user account. Does anyone know how I would re-create this account in AD? "Holo20&q...