Array #2

Hello from steved

I would like to insert a row but I get a message
you cannot change part of an array
How do I acheive inserting a row

Thankyou.
0
anonymous (74722)

Comparing columns #2
Comparing columns D and F, If the data doesn't match, I need a blank inserted where the columns don't match. How can I achieve this? Gazar Suppose u want the comparison result to appear in column G, then u can write a formula like this: =if(D2<>F2, "", "match") The result would be that when D and F do not match, the cell in G would be blank, otherwise "match" will be written in the cell Hope this was helpful "garzar" wrote: > Comparing columns D and F, If the data doesn't match, I need a blank inserted > where the column...

vbs for macro #2
orig post'g: i have an inventory of appx 1000 serial numbers. using keystroke recording, i can populate 2 - 6 fields on 4 green screens to complete a process on one serial number. is there a way to tweak my macro to incrementally continue, automatically, from a list stored in an excel worksheet on the client? would be very grateful for fresh ideas. follow up: 1st...thank you for giving me hope! the macro feeds to a cics dummy screen (input only form) linking to corp dBase from nt/ws 4.0 sp6. Attached below is the macro, which i would like to link to an excel worksheet (C:\temp\serN...

"Array Index Out of Bounds"
I recently purchased "Office Professional Ed 2003." With it came "Business Contact Manager." When I double click to open a particular contact or business contact, I get the above "subject" message. Is there a reason, fix, or solution for this? Thanks, John ...

additem to combobox with an array
hi, i'm trying to add itemns to an multicolumn combobox (3 columns) using an array. if i just try to add 1 column there is no problems, but when i try t add more columns to the combobox it wont work anymore. tips anyone? tia jock -- jock ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jocke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=76 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47167 Did you change the .columncount property? I made a small userform and picked up some values off a worksheet to create...

Empty cells #2
Hi to all, I have 12 sheets for 12 months for daily expenses ,152 rows for each month. Column A for date, column B for details, column C for amount First amount is in line 7 Last amount is in line 159 Line 160 has the: SUM(C7:C159) Each month I use different number of lines (January last line is 100, February last line is 130) I want to print these details with the Total in line 160 with out having all the empty line printed. Is there a way to find the first empty cell in column B and omit these lines until we reach line 159? Example: January last line is 100. In the printing I need to pr...

Re: Magic Indian Oil for MEN! Free Trial #2
Real Magic Indian Oil from traditional Indian herbs. FREE TRIAL FOR 500 customers (5ml bottle), Ring +91 9810577227 ...

email headers #2
I'm using Outlook 2002 with Exchange 5.5. when sending POP3 account mail I would like to alter or remove the internal ip address that appears in the email header information line "received from:" Any suggestions On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:36:08 -0700, Randy Hickox <Randy Hickox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm using Outlook 2002 with Exchange 5.5. when sending POP3 account mail I >would like to alter or remove the internal ip address that appears in the >email header information line "received from:" > >Any suggestions Typically 3rd...

outlook 2003 + Exchange 2003 #2
I have an Exchange 2003 server and all user using outlook 2003, each of the user will have more than one profile set in outlook, everytime user change profile, they have to login again. any method to save the exchange passowrd? (if the profile login and password is the same as their window login, not password needed for Exchange) Give the user proper permissions on the object that they are trying to open the mailbox from in AD U&C. Just curious; why do they need multiple mail profiles for mailboxes on the same Exchange server? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configur...

Radar Plot using geographical coordinates #2
I am trying to generate a circular radar or XY scatter point plot using geographical coordinates referenced to a tower in the aproximate center (with its own geographical coordinates and the plotted data in 4 quadrants (+X/+Y, -X/+Y, -X/-Y and +X/-Y) in order to plot the RF field strength of an FM broadcast station. I have 5 columns of data: 1 the Latitude coordinates of the tower for center reference. 2 the Longitude coordinates of the tower for center reference. 3 the Latitude coordinates where I took the measurements. 4 the Longitude coordinates where I took the measurements. 5 The RF...

Array+Array
Hi, I have 2 (or more) arrays, how can i combine them into 1? example: Array 1 = "1, 2, 3, 4" Array 2 = "A, B, C, D, E, F" Result: Array_Combined = "1, 2, 3, 4, A, B, C, D, E, F" br, Danny On Jan 7, 9:23=A0am, Danny <dannypct...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I have 2 (or more) arrays, how can i combine them into 1? > > example: > Array 1 =3D "1, 2, 3, 4" > Array 2 =3D "A, B, C, D, E, F" > > Result: > Array_Combined =3D "1, 2, 3, 4, A, B, C, D, E, F" > > br, >...

Chart Sizing #2
Using Excel 2000 - Is there a way of sizing a chart to an exact size instead of grabbing the sizing handles to size it? Thank you Hi Karen, If you select the chart whilst holding the CTRL key you can then set the width and height via the format dialog. Cheers Andy Karen wrote: > Using Excel 2000 - Is there a way of sizing a chart to an > exact size instead of grabbing the sizing handles to size > it? > > Thank you -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info >-----Original Message----- >Hi Karen, > >If you select the chart whilst holdi...

2 Que's regarding dates (matching and subtracting) #2
Thanks for the help! Okay, I got que. #1 all figured out! #2 however, is still a little sticky. This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish: The end-user enters a date in cell a2, validated to format DD/MM/YYYY. I want to look up that date and match it to a corresponding "table" on sheet3. On Sheet3, currently, I have the date, in M (September) format, in column B, and a value (%) in column C. Essentially, I want to input date ranges in this "table", so for column B2, it would be September 16th, 2004, to October 15th 2004 (instead of just September), but I do...

Help: Sorting 2 columns according to matching cells, and fishing for duplicates
I have been working on this macro for about three days. I can't seem to figure out how to do this (primarily the part where it checks column A, described below), and I have searched endlessly, but nothing fits what Im looking for. I cannot download any add-ins, since my work network security will not allow it. I will try to explain this the best that I can (sorry for the long explanation, but I want to be very clear). I want it to: - Read B1 - Read next row (B2) - If next row (B2) = B1, then read next row (B3) - Continue reading next row until cell does not = B1 - If next row does no...

array
Dear programmer I don't understand the array can any one give very easy example to understand the types of array ( I can use command button and text box) Example 'Don't forget to write notes for me ' the next line will define the array. Dim a(2) As String ' the next lines define the data of array a(0) = "1" a(1) = "2" a(2) = "3" And so on Notes: The array is very difficult please give me easy example "a" <A@a.com> wrote in message news:uy9smdVUIHA.4476@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Dear programmer I don't understa...

Money Data #2

cannot convert from 'class CPoint [2]' to 'const class CPoint [2]'
Hi i am getting the above compile error (C2440) and i can't work out why. This is what it involves class MyClass { protected: CPoint memberPoint[2]; } MyClass::MyFunction() { CPoint stackPoint[2]; stackPoint[0] = somePoint; stackPoint[1] = anotherPoint; memberPoint = stackPoint; } the above error occurs at the memberPoint = stackPoint line. I cant work out why i cannot assign 1 point array that is created on the stack and assigned values (stackPoint[2]) to another array that was created as a member array of the class. I didnt initialize the member point array, but i shouldnt have ...

CRM 1.2 replication with 150+ users?
before anyone asks, 3.0 is not an option because we don't meet the minimum requirements. We're getting ready to roll out v1.2 to an expanded group of users, and want them all to use replication in order to copy CRM contacts into their native Outlook Contacts folders. This means we'll have anywhere from 150 to 200 users synchronizing, with some also going Offline with their laptops. Will this workload cause problems? I've rebuilt replication twice, most recently after upgrading to v1.2 update rollup2. Our SQL server is dual xeon 3ghz, 2GB memory, and we have two CRM web...

how do I create an array
I have a column of values that look like: 00000000007310F0000 all cells are 19 chars in length, and the 15th char is alpha. I need to map the 15th alpha char to a numeric. the mapping is as follows: ABCDEFGHI (column F) 123456789 (column G) this is where I'm at: =REPLACE(C3,15,1,(IF(MID(C3,15,1)=({F3:F12}),({G3:G11}),""))) please help ...

Autocomplete #2
When using Autocomplete to fill cells, I have two different responses. In one computer workbook, I can only use Autocomplete in a continuous cell progression in a specific column. Each row has to have type in them to pull from. In a different workbook in another computer in my office, I can type in the same column but with rows that remain empty and it still uses Autocomplete to pull text from. Example: Column D - If text is in rows 1-10, then I skip 11, I can't use the information from rows 1-10 in cell 12. However, in the other computer workbook, I can have informatio...

Uanble to synchronise Appointment With CRM 4.0 #2
Hi, When i am trying to create a appointment in Outlook and then i click on the "Track In CRM" button,I get an error message saying me that "The logged in user does not have appropriatre security permissions to view these records or perform the sprcific action" Can anybody please give me a solution to this? In the Security roles , i have clicked on "Synchronise with Outlook" Please reply soon.:) ...

Array saving question (lbound)
Hello! I am saving an array to a file and then load it again. Open sPath For Binary As #iFile1 If uLoad Then Get #iFile1, , uArray Else Put #iFile1, , uArray End If My array looks like this: Redim myArr(1 to 3) as long myArr(1) = 100 myArr(2) = 500 myArr(3) = 10000 When I load it again, I say: Redim MyNewArr(1 to 3) and call the above sub. For some reason, MyNewArr now looks like this: MyNewArr(0) = 100 MyNewArr(1) = 500 MyNewArr(2) = 3 When I try to access MyNewArr(3) an out of bounds error is thrown. Can somebo...

POS 2.0 to RMS 2.0 migration
Are there any tools out there (upgrade programs, SQL Scripts, KnowledgeBase articles) whch will allow a POS 2.0 system (not POS2009) to be migrated to RMS 2.0? Can't go into the details, but we have someone who is currently running POS 2.0 at three separate locations and may want to move to RMS and bring these disparate locations under the Headquarters umbrella. -- Bill Yater Blue Horseshoe Solutions byater@bhsolutions.com None that I have seen, Best option export everything to a CSV, and say goodbye to sales history. I am sure there is someone that could move all the info for y...

Log-log charts #2
Hi, I'm using Excel 2002 and am trying to create a simple log-log plot. Making the y-axis logarithmic is easy - it's a check-box option under Scale tab of the Format Axis dialog. But for the X axis the dialog does not have that option. My XY data is valid (all positive values). There's web sites that say you can do this (e.g. http://cstl-cst.semo.edu/venezian/Utilities/graphs.htm). Why doesn't my Excel support it??? Any help is appreciated. Walt Hi Walt, Sounds like your chart maybe a line chart (x-axis is category) instead of true xy scatter. Right click the chart...

Get $500 to your PAYPAL Account by just one CLICK #2

2 questions #2
hello, Here is my first question,money plus keeps downloading my statement but will only use 1 payee.How do i fix this. Question 2 Money has decided that it will now import my statement for my checking account and put it into my savings account.How do i fix this I am using money plus deluxe version 17.0.120.1415 purchased in the us and i have been using this program for almost a year.Any help would be appreciated In microsoft.public.money, sondra99999 wrote: >hello, > Here is my first question,money plus keeps downloading my statement but >will only use 1 payee.How ...