Apply To All #2

where would i put this code

--
chie
chief's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=777
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26694

The code he shows would have to be added to every workbook, individually. As
far as putting something in your Personal.xls file, see Chip Pearson's web
site for information about implementing application-level events.
www.cpearson.com

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 12:53:18 -0500, chief <chief.1dpv20@excelforum-nospam.com>
wrote:

>where would i put this code?

0
anonymous (74722)

How do I apply a combo box to multiple cells in Excel so that it .
I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only want the box to appear when the cursor is over the cell can anyone offer me some help on this matter? Thank you, Dwain Hi Dwain, Perhaps you are looking for Data Validation, available on the Data menu. See Debra Dalgleish's tutorial at: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html --- Regards, Norman "DB" <DB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6939ADC2-CF1C-46AA-B163-BEE27E23356A@microsoft.com... >I would like to apply a combo drop down box in Excel. However I only w...

Apply view to all folders
Greetings, A user has numerous folders created under her Inbox in Outlook 2000. She woule like to create a custom view and then apply it to all folders automatically. I can create a custom view easily, but can't find a way to apply it to all folders other than on a one-by-one basis. Is there a way to apply the view to all folders at one time? Thanks much, Justin You can't apply it to all at once - unless you customize the Messages view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Gu...

Advanced Find Gripe # 2
When we search for anything in Advanced Find for Accounts, we would like for the information to stay in the field when we toggle over to search for the same thing in Opportunities. It doesn't make sense why the information disappears. It would be more efficient for it to stay in the field so we can search within all the different options (Account, Contacts, Leads, Opps, etc.) if advanced find does not work for you check out an alternative http://c360.com/SearchPac.aspx -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Bobby" <Bobby@discussions.microso...

countif problem #2
Can anyone advise me where i am going wrong I am trying to use the following formula, but it does not give me result. (cell is blank) =COUNTIF(H63:H71,">G67") If I change the ">G67" to the current value of G67 - ie .35584 it work correctly. The problem is that G67 is calculated from another area, and is alway changing, so putting in its current value will be incorrect nex calculation as that value will have altered. I dont want to have t change this cell everytime to get it correct. I would prefer it to b automatically correct. Thanks in advance Koal -- koal -...

Ranking #2
Hi I am trying to get excel to rank scores and then I will use a lookup to get the highest rank, however my scores have ties and sometimes have 2 first places and 2 second places. Is there anyway to get excel to simply take the top5 numbers of a range and to rank them say 1st, 1st, third, third, fifth? thanks doug Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.RANK.html and http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rank.htm >-----Original Message----- > >Hi > >I am trying to get excel to rank scores and then I will use a lookup to get >the highest rank, however my scores have ties...

Multiple Currency Solution CRM 1.2 / 3.0
Does somenone have the solutions for using multiple currency in MS CRM 1.2 / 3.0 ? Martine wrote: > Does somenone have the solutions for using multiple currency in MS CRM 1.2 / > 3.0 ? K3 have developed a multi currency option for Microsoft CRM. The add on component allows the user to define a base currency and then create an unlimited number of foreign currencies with default exchange rates. Default currency codes are then added to Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Quotation objects. The add-on also supports multi-currency price and discount lists, checking that the correct c...

Can't setup multiple smart hosts #2
Trying to setup all my servers to forward their externally bound internet mail to 2 servers so we can better control the mail flow outbound. On the SMTP virtual server, if we enter in the smart hosts names or IPs as follows we get an error saying "The Domain Name Is Not Valid": FQDN1;FQDN2 or [1.2.3.4];[1.2.3.5] If we put just 1 of the FQDN or the IP it will accept that, but not multiples of either. Any ideas why? Thanks ...

Publisher file #2
I am preparing (as I do every month) a magazine formatted in booklet style. Whenever I close and reopen, it's turned itself into a web page! I can reconvert it via Page setup, but when I return to work some more, it's back in web page format. Any idea why? and what can I do to stop it, please? -- -------------------------------------------- Protected by Norton Antivirus What version Publisher? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lorna Dodd" <lorna.dodd@virgin.net> wrote in message news:ulvrWxi...

Dynamic Range #2
Col A Col B 400.001 5 400.002 6 400.2 3 401.00 5 401.23 5 403 15 405 4 Some time ago, a question was asked how to sum the values in Column B for rows with the same three digit prefixes (ie. 400 results in 14, 401 results in 10, etc.) Suggested formula =SUMPRODUCT((--LEFT(A1:A7,3)=C1)*B1:B7) where cell C1 entry of 400, 401, etc., prduces the desired results. In order to provide for potential additions to the array, I modified this formula. First, I determined that I could return the Va...

spelling #2
the spelling tab is missing on my outlook 6.0! please advise ...

Smileys #2
Hi all, Is is possible to find the ASCII characters in excel for a perticular character? I mean to say that, I need to insert a smiley in excel. I need this :) and :( in excel. If I need a happy smiley, I can as well use ALT+1. But if I need a sad one, I am not able to find it. Is there any combination of characters which can give me that. Thanks in advance, Praveen -- praveen_khm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ praveen_khm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30364 View this thread: http://www.excelfo...

Message Queues #2
I want to implement some sort of message queue. I have a client application and a server application. The server communicates with radio modems and can only communicate through a serial link. The client application has to be able to send commands to the server and the server must then send these commands down the serial link. The server must be able to queue up the messages and then send each one down one at a time. Is there any tutorials, examples or help that anyone can provide?? Thanks in advance !!! Lots of mechanisms exist. Part of it depends on the degree of traffic. The most ...

After Update = EmployeeID.column(2)
I have one field called EmployeeID and I show three columns, (EmployeeID, Last_Name, and First_Name) from a linked table. I would like to auto fill the Employee_last_name in my Employee_Last_Name field when the EmployeeID is selected. Thank you Frank How is the employee id selected? -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "Frank" wrote: > I have one field called EmployeeID and I show three columns, (EmployeeID, > Last_Name, and First_Name) from a linked table. > I would like to auto fill the Employee_last_name in my Employee_Last_Name > field when the EmployeeID i...

System Mailbox #2
My companies Exchange 2003 server has a System Mailbox that has 300+ messgaes in it. How do you read these messgaes? Thanks Dave On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:44:51 -0700, Dave wrote: > My companies Exchange 2003 server has a System Mailbox > that has 300+ messgaes in it. How do you read these > messgaes? Normally you shouldn't worry about the content in the System Mailbox, unless PSS told you to. But below MS KB provides the information: 253784 - XADM: How to Log On to the System Mailbox on Exchange 2000 Server: http://support.microsoft.com/?id=253784 -- Regards Henrik Wa...

RPC over HTTP problem #2
I have configured an Outlook 2003 client to use RPC over HTTP over the internet (DSL) with an Exchange mailbox that is over 15 GB in size. When I tested out the connection with a much smaller test mailbox, Outlook launched fine. When I tried to open the very large mailbox, the Outlook client tried several times to connect, but failed. When I then tried to reconnect to my smaller test mailbox, that failed as well. Thinking that something had happened at the server, I went to another machine, I was able to successfully connect the smaller test mailbox. Does anyone know what is happening?...

view applied?
What does the following WLM beta message mean? View applied not connected to imap4.xxxxxx.co.uk I had already clicked on this account and a couple of emails were downloaded. ...

OE removed access #2
I'm getting an error message after an update of Microsoft. The prevents me from accessing safe emails. Can anyone help? Tools->Options->Security. Next time, do a little research through google.groups.com - this question has been asked and answered 10s of thousands of times. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Brigitte <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: |...

2003 to 2004 #2
I have money 2003 now if I get money 2004 will all the info form 2003 transfer to 2004? yes..... >-----Original Message----- >I have money 2003 now if I get money 2004 will all the >info form 2003 transfer to 2004? >. > Provided you are in the same region i.e. US > US or UK > UK. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsoft.com "Brian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:006501c3dc4e$933e2870$a301280a@ph...

excell #2
hello my dearest developers, I encounterd the following problem... Supposing that i a row full of data inevery cell Microsoft excell and all rows are full. I'd like now to "transpose" the row into column while inserting the data without overwriting the existing data. I'm waiting for ur precious help. One way .. Assuming source data is Sheet1, with entire rows filled from row1 to a max of row256 (btw 256 rows deep is the max possible for transposing to columns as there's only 256 columns per sheet!) In a new Sheet2 Put in A1: =OFFSET(Sheet1!$A$1,COLUMN()-1,ROW()-1) C...

Known bug? range with 2 file paths
We have been struggling with a buggy spreadsheet, and finally traced the problem to a double-path range as follows: A reference to an external range is normally defined by a formula like 'mypath\[myfile.xls]mytab'!cell1:cell2 Somehow, we had a series of cells with the range reference displayed as 'mypath\[myfile.xls]mytab'!cell1:'mypath\[myfile.xls]mytab'!cell2 Excel does not object (we have tried to enter it manually and XL accepts it), and all goes well as long as the referenced sheet (myfile.xls) is also open. When you try later to open the sheet containing this f...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

Installing .net 2.0 on with Windows Sharepoint Services spk 2
Hi all, I have WSS with SP2 running on server 2003 with SQL 2000 Enterprise. All is running fine. I am planning on adding .net 2.0 and possibly sql 2005 express to the server. I plan on keeping the WSS site on .net 1.1. My question is when I do the ugprade is there anything o the WSS site or administration that I have to do after I have have installed the .net 2.0 framework? I just want to make sure I do not break anything or mess up any rights I have setup on the site. Thanks a bunch for any advise. Yes I will be making an image of the server before upgrading. -- Flanman On Fri,...

Not receiving email in outlook #2
About 1 month ago, Email was no longer being received in my Outlook inbox. I can still read my emails via Hotmail . After lots of frustration, I have not been able to resolve. Any suggestions? Chris Any error messages ?? Post it here . Also describe what happens --=20 Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Chris" <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:D3FF1F7F-8A8A-465A-8023-67F0B0D054EC@microsoft.com... > About 1 month ago, Email was no longer being receiv...

I've applied a Fill and now can't see the gridlines....
Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it can be done as I have done it before (by accident) Any help mostgratefully received! bestregards, Tim Apply borders... In article <62E1EA83-287A-4FE3-BEC6-7C0155EA1850@microsoft.com>, "FizzyBunghole" <FizzyBunghole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how to show the Gridlines through a fill? I've searched and > searched but can't find the answer, yet the silly thing is I know it c...

Between symbol #2
Thanks for your hel -- chard940 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- chard9401's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1636 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27747 ...