application error #2

In a spreadsheet I inherited, when I try to enter a value
in a cell, I get the following error message: "The
instruction at "0x3003c847" referenced memory
at "0x00050017". The memory could not be "read"."
This doesn't have in very many places - just one section
of the worksheet.  Does anyone know what causes this and
how to fix it?  Thanks.
0
anonymous (74721)

Clicking one application's buttons from another application
Hello, I'd like to write an application that can click the buttons of another application running on the same machine. All my application knows about the target application is its name, the name of the window containing the buttons, and the name of the buttons. Can someone further my education in this matter in some way. Thanks, Ray Mitchell This is tricky, but possible. I actually do it in a little utility I wrote to move Outlook filters down, since the "Move Down" button doesn't autorepeat and when you have 850 anti-spam filters it becomes a bit unwieldy. What yo...

CRM 1.2 pro or standard
does anyone know if the action pack release of 1.2 will be standard or professional? Also, is the msdn universal version pro or standard? Shawn, My understanding of it is that the Action Pack is a Standard license while the MSDN is a Universal. However, the MSDN license is not valid to be used in a production mode, only for testing, developement & demoes. Matt "Shawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:024e01c3caa1$fa3e5400$a501280a@phx.gbl... does anyone know if the action pack release of 1.2 will be standard or professional? Also, is the msd...

Unknown Error
Anyone have any idea why I can't delete a message in a Junk folder? I'm getting a plain/simple dialog box saying "Unknown Error" and the message will not delete. Trying to move it to the Inbox, for example, returns a dialog box message saying "Can't move the items. The item could be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access was denied." Any ideas? Thanks, Tom Robbins tomweho@hotmail.com On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:14:44 -0500, "Exchange Groups" <tomweho@hotmail.com> wrote: >Anyone have any idea why I can't delete a...

Costing error
When we have a manufacturing order that is partially received we are seeing that the total material costs are put into the initial receipt qty. and the remaining receipts are only received at the per piece labor with no material cost included. Is this the normal behavior or are we doing something wrong? Thanks ...

Server connection error !!!
Ok, I know I have asked for help before but now I am really really desperate!! I have a laptop computer that I have installed rms on for back office work. What I had wanted to do since I will be in another city restore the database on the computer hard drive. I had been running rms find will it was connected to my network at the store on the laptop. Now that I trying to run it alone it will not work. It will not connect to the server. “Sql Server Does not Exist or Access Denied” I have done a search of the website and located on source that I must use my IP address instead o...

stop processing more rules #2
I set about 10 rules in the Outlook. but it stop processing more rules after processing 5 rules. Does anyone know how to troubleshoot it? Thanks a lot, Grace ...

Bizarre Reports Error
For Some Unknow Reason all my reports are playing up, when i open any report now, it looks like its zoomed x1000 in the Left Top Report Header, Tried zooming out and nothing, the report just gets smaller. the only way i seem to cure this is when i click setup on the report preview and then go columns tab change some thing, change it back click apply and OK then the report Is correctly displaying its self, and im having to do this every time i open a report. any one know whats causing it? On 28 Aug, 19:06, Maurice <Maur...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have you tried sett...

running another application from my application
Hello, I have an MDI application that on a specific case runs a 3rd party application. I use PeekMessage so my application will be drawn corretly while working on the 3rd party app. I want to prevent the user from doing anything in my application while te 3rd party app is running, until the user closes the 3rd party application. Also I want my application to be shown correctly (handle WM_PAINT, WM_DRAW etc.). Currently my application is displayed very well, but the user may do things in my application while the 3rd party app is running. I use the following code (pseuo): BOOL bRetVal = CreateP...

SMTP Protocol 7004 & 7002 Error
I have Exchange server 2003 with sp1, an my event logs a filling with errors 7004 or 7002, How should I interpreted those results : IP are external IP: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7004 Date: 02.10.2005 Time: 19:23:31 User: N/A Computer: HIS10 Description: This is an SMTP protocol error log for virtual server ID 1, connection #21. The remote host "64.4.50.99", responded to the SMTP command "rcpt" with "550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable ". The full command sent was "RCPT...

Application exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance not called neither destructors
Hey Friends It seems that i have done something very mysterious as my Application is exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance is not not called neither destructors. Plz Help "Vikrant_kpr" <bhatia.manish@netsity.com> wrote in message news:f62362ec.0307170549.7af528cf@posting.google.com... > Hey Friends > It seems that i have done something very mysterious as my Application > is exiting with return Code 3 and ExitInstance is not not called > neither access violation? Dear Antonio Mazzeo I have corrected the problem,it was causing due to Splash Screen Compone...

Storage Limit question #2
Using Exchange 2003/sp1 When a user goes over their mailbox size and cannot send emails the normal procedure is to increase their mailbox storage limit (Don't ask why) sometimes when I do this it can take several hours to unlock their mailbox to allow them to send emails. Have tried rebooting client using OWA or Outlook nothing works. This is only a occasional problem say 1 out of 5 but when it happens and someone is locked from sending for 3/4 hours it can cause problems. Have a local GC server and local Exchange in some cases others have Local GC and remote exchange over a ...

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime error
Hi, the first time I log into Outlook each day I get "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library/Run time error" message pop up. It also states "C:\Programs\Office\Outlook.exe" and the text says "Application required the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way". When you "OK" it then log back in, all is fine. Anyone have any ideas how to rid myself of this annoying feature? Thanks Chris Hi, (I'm on XP), Outlook 2000-SP3 - I figured out when it happens - I have two identities set up on my machine. If one identity has outlook open, then I s...

Ideas for a Dept Level Application Support
We have an IT group that supports 50 applications and they wish to capture support time by application during course of the year. During the course of a week, any application or combination of applications can have support requests, so it is different week to week and not predictable. Essentially we are looking to park the time with appropriate application after the work is complete. We are using Project Server 2007 and have investigated the following: 1. Created a Annual Support workplan with a task per application in Project Pro with the IT group added as Enterprise resourc...

Trigger error
I have a delete trigger that is trying to get information during the delete using the deleted object and I am getting the errors below. The multi-part identifier "deleted.RepCompanyID" could not be bound. The multi-part identifier "deleted.BrandID" could not be bound. The trigger code giving the error is below. p.s. This is from an old database so alternatives in constraint use would be ok. Thanks. DECLARE @RepCompany varchar(200); DECLARE @Brand nvarchar(50); DECLARE @OldInfo varchar(200); SET @RepCompany = (SELECT RepCompany FROM dbo.Rep...

Complicated Formula Problem #2
Dave... Thanks for your response...sorry the file didn't open, don't know what the problem is. I can make the form work fine if I limit data entry to one absence per row...and may have to do that. However, there are some instances, for example, where a secretary may put the date span 9/5 - 9/9 in the Date column, then put a 5 under one of the absence types. Even with this scenerio, the formulas will usually work. I can even get the formulas to work OK when she enters an absence and new leave on the same date in the same row. I really wanted to design the form so that no matter what t...

Error: "Duplicate Record A record of this type with this name already exists"
I have a strange error that started today. (I am Using V1.2) When I try to convert a lead to an account AND a contact I get the following msg: "Duplicate Record A record of this type with this name already exists. Please choose a different name and try again" At the end of the process the program is crating an Account record but not a contact record. If I try to convert the same lead again to a Contact I get the same msg. Converting a lead to an Account or Contact ONLY will work fine. The following is error is registered on the server Application log: Event Type: Error Event Sou...

cell format update problem #2
say, c1, c2 is formatted as text. and a1,a2,b1, b2 are formatted as general. a1=1,a2=2, b1=1, b2 =2 and I entered c1 =a1+b1, c1 shows =a1+a2 as it is, not 3. I drag the corner of c1 and copy c1 to c2, c2 is a2+b2, So I have to F2 and enter all the cells, c1, c2. Is there a way other than "F2" and "Enter"? Consider formating c1 and c2 as general. Good Luck. "news.microsoft.com" wrote: > say, > c1, c2 is formatted as text. > and a1,a2,b1, b2 are formatted as general. > > a1=1,a2=2, b1=1, b2 =2 > > and I entered c1 =a1+b1, > c1 shows...

Help in creating dialog based application
Hi, I am creating a dialog based application which has a main dialog with 3 buttons. 1. Address Book 2. Student List 3. Course List with which i can go to any one of the screens(which is again the dialog). when i click address book button my main dialog should be hidden/closed and i should open the address book dialog which has again some button to navigate back to main dialog/student list/course list. same kind of functionality for other two dialogs(student/course list). i thought of creating all the 3 dialogs as modeless and main dialog as parent but how i will inform the parent window to ...

DLLs being loaded for all applications
I get the following warning at system startup: "Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications." How do I review the list of libraries and how do I eliminate any that should be removed? ...

Applicaion Error
Dear sir: my exchange 2003 server event view occur below error source:Application Error event id:1001 describe: error container 33093313 why??what's happen?? Hi, Impossible to say with the information provided. It does howver not sound as an Exchange problem. Try to have a look in the drwatson file and see if there is more information here. Leif "bigcat" <kevin@szs.net.cn> wrote in message news:eWgfAyIgGHA.4940@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Dear sir: > my exchange 2003 server event view occur below error > ...

Custom error message code not working?
From http://www.databasedev.co.uk/custom-error-message.html I use: Private Sub Form_Error(DataErr As Integer, Response As Integer) 'If an error occurs because of missing data in a required field 'display our own custom error message Const conErrRequiredData = 3314 If DataErr = conErrRequiredData Then MsgBox ("Please ensure that you enter a First Name and Last Name") Response = acDataErrContinue Else 'Display a standard error message Response = acdatadisplay End If End Sub I tested it with the error code 3022 (double valu...

Converting Console Application to win32 application
I have created an MFC console application. When I run it from Windows Explorer it opens a dos box and closes the box when it terminates it logic. Is it possible to convert it so it won't open the dos box - just run without any display? If positive, please help me regarding the steps. Thanks Kalish I am not sure if you can compile MFC with a standard win32 application, but if you can, then you can simply change your main to a WinMain, and you will have the result you want. Create a Win32 Project using the Wizard, and selection Windows Application, to see an example. Remove everthing ...

global list #2
The US office of my company has exchange 2003 and the German office has Lotus Notes. Is there a way to get the German employess email information into my exchange servers global access list? can distribution lists be created in the golbal address list? ...

CRM 4.0 SETUP ERRORS
Dear all, I tried Installing CRM 4.0 professional edition in my test lab on windows server 2003 sp2, i keep receiving the following errors after folloming the implementation guide step by step: 1.error: verify domain user account SPN for microsoft dynamics CRM ASP.NET application pool account.( I use domain user account with domain admins right for the service account) 2. Error: Index was outside the bound of the array 3: SQL error: an error accured while esterblishing connection to the server, when connecting to SQL server 2005. This failure may be caused by the fact that under defa...

persistent error for altered or nonexistent line
When I am getting a persistent error (in an imported C header), even when the particular line has been commented out, edited or even removed, where is the error coming from, and how can I flush it? c:\hand in hand\test\vorbisfile.h(27) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'codec.h': No such file or directory "Steve Russell" <srussell@removethisinnernet.net> wrote in message news:OKDr%23BFdFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > When I am getting a persistent error (in an imported C header), even when > the particular line has been commented out, edi...