Apology - Sorry about the multiple posts same subject,, system issues, didn't realize

klj

Dealing with multiple accounts
Hi - I'm using Outlook 2003 SP2 with, AFAIK, all relevant updates to date. I'm trying to find a way to easily switch between (3) accounts. Two of the accounts (say Business and Private) run from the same .pst, the third account (say Pleasure) has its own .pst. This organisation is historical and I am not averse to changing it (for instance, so that Private has its own .pst) Business is set as the default account, the other two account are normally accessed (i.e. mail sent/received) in the order Private then Pleasure. So, when I first start Outlook with Business as default the...

Multiple Charts-Multiple Tabs
I have multiple charts on multiple tabs within an excel worksheet. Is there anyway to source those charts to the tab name without resourcing the charts manually? Right now I am going to source data and sourcing them to the right tab name, I have over 500 charts that I have to resource. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks Nick Anderon I get the fact that you have lots of worksheets with charts (one or more?) on each of them No sure I understand the what you want to do. Move the charts? or move the data? If you click on a data series in the chart and look in the Formula Bar you w...

Combining text from multiple columns into 1
I am trying to find a way of combining text from multiple columns into 1 large column in Microsoft Excel 2000 and have tried the consolidate function but it does not work. Please can someone help. To join text from cols A and B (assumed in row1 down) in say, col C, try something like this in C1: =TRIM(A1)&" "&TRIM(B1) -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "stelee" <stelee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4AAB785A-63D8-40C4-A30B-D8BDFD461E68@microsoft.com... > I am trying ...

Toolbar issue in Outlook
In outlook, I use Microsoft Word as the E-Mail editor. When composing a new mail message, my system has 3 toolbars open. Outlook/Word is insisting on putting each toolbar on a separate line, with one of them below the To/From/Bcc address boxes and the other two above. This unnecessarily takes up a substantial amount of the vertical space of the display screen. Of course I can easily drage the toolbars to any desired arrangement with my mouse, and that works. But it only works until I close that particular message. When I open the next message, I'm right back to the original awf...

Issues with Select statement doing 'simple' math
Hello, I have tried numerous solutions to what should be a simple issue, but I have had no success. I am trying to gather some simple math values from a single table, and I cannot create the proper select statement. The below query works and provides the correct values: SELECT TOP (100) PERCENT MAX(DistCode) AS DistCode, MAX(DistName) AS DistName, MAX(CustServRep) AS CustServRep, COUNT(DistCode) AS AllOrders FROM dbo.[TABLE OrderHistory] AS OH WHERE (M2K_Timestamp >= CONVERT(DATETIME, '2010-03-01 00:00:00', 102)) AND (M2K_Timestamp < CONVERT(DATETIME, '...

Exporting multiple sheets to multiple htm files?
I have a workbook that has 32 sheets in it. I would like to export each sheet into its own htm file. Is there a way to do this automatically so I don't have to go through and export each sheet individually? I do NOT want to export it as a multi-sheet htm page. Thanks... J How about this: Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim wks As Worksheet For Each wks In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets wks.Copy 'to a new workbook With ActiveSheet .Parent.SaveAs Filename:="C:\temp\" & .Name & ".htm", _ FileFormat:=xlHtml ...

Removing attachments from multiple emails
Hi: I searched to get all emails with attachments that are from last year or older. Now I want to select them all and remove the attachments from all of them, but keep the messages. I can do this one email at a time by opening it up, right clicking and choosing "remove", but how do I do this for several emails at once? Is there something in Outlook that will allow me to do this or is there a third party tool? Thanks, Kayda There are many third-party tools to add this functionality to Outlook. = See http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP...

Test Post #2
------=_NextPart_0001_6BAEDE58 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Keith Microsoft Online Support Engineer Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security ===================================================== When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from your issue. ===================================================== This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ------=_NextPart_0001_6BAEDE58 Content-Type: text/x-rtf Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit {\rtf1\ansi\...

putting data into multiple tables
Using Access 2002 and would like to enter data into form which will then send to fields in multiple tables and update them. Can this be done and how need basic explanation Why do you want to send the data to different Tables? If The Tables all belong to the same Database. ie you're not dealing with different back-end systems, you probably have a serious normalization problem. Data should normally only have to be in one table in a relational database. Pieter "Phillipa" <Phillipa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:994354EC-1216-4EEB-9CA9-D9F0880B03C5@mic...

How do I insert multiple columns?
Hi there I know this is probably really simple but i'd appreciate any help. I need to insert say 6 blank columns starting from column A. Now I can do this by inserting column after column, but surely there is a simpler way of doing this, maybe with just one line of code? Thanks in anticipation Cheers Linds Hi Linds select the column header A, drag across to F then right mouse click and choose Insert (or insert the columns any way you want) Cheers JulieD "Lindsey M" <LindseyM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4A254FE-4AC7-43BC-BA0E-3BA476CE3E39@mi...

Removing a partition (with apologies for cross-posting)
(I originally submitted this question to ms.public.windowsxp.hardware, but, belatedly, it occurred to me that it isn`t really a hardware question after all, so I hope that I have now chosen the correct NG.) My HD has two partitions : F:/ is the main one I use, running Win XP SP3, but the other uses Win 98SE. I very rarely use this partition and it was only created so that I could run old software. I increased RAM to 1.5 GB a while back, and when I tried to boot into Win 98SE today, I got the "Insufficient memory to initialize Windows. Quit one or more memory-resident programs...

Multiple IF THEN criteria...
=IF(B20="r","-2",IF(B20="5","-1",IF(B20="=","1",""))) The "5" displays blank, all the others work... any reason why? I am trying to be get so if in B20 someone enter's r "-2" diplays; 5 "-1" diplays; = "-2" diplays; and if they enter nothing then nothing displays. thank you! "Jason" wrote: > =IF(B20="r","-2",IF(B20="5","-1",IF(B20="=","1",""))) > The "5" displays blank, ...

How do I apologize for omitting a donor in a newsletter?
A business owner is upset because he was listed as an individual not as a business under a list of donors. I want to insert a box with an apology in our next newsletter. Should the box have a headline of sorts? How would others handle this? I wouldn't use a header, unless he is your biggest donor. It's going to mean owning up to an error but no one is perfect. Now if this company is a MAJOR contributor, throw yourself on the sword and put it on the front page. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "...

Upgrading Multiple Databases
We currently have well over 100 databases - I was wandering if anyone else had successfully upgraded with minimum downtime this many databases? and if so what was your stategy? It seems we have tried everything and still end up being down at least 5-7 days. We will be moving from 7.5 to 9.0. ...

System mailbox and emails
Hi all, A question for the experts. I have exchange 2003 and currently have 400 emails sitting in the system mailbox - how do i get them forwarded to another mail box. These will be the unresolved emails on my server but i suspect also contain about 150 emails (which i need) that were collected this morning but for some reason they were not redirected to the appropriate email address. I don't know which mailboxes they belong to.... but need to get them so that they can be forwarded to correct mailboxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Justin In Exchange 2000,we can lo...

Multiple daughter companies on one server
We have a situation with one CRM server and the need to have 2 daughter companies. I tried to create 2 sub Business Units, but I am unable to separate the data. So when creating tasks etc. only users/people from the same company/business unit is displayed. Is the solution to buy 2 different licenses, meaning that I get 2 "root" levels on the same CRM server? Thanks Felix Thanks Felix Depending on what security roles you are using you may be able to achieve this quite easily. For example Sales Person role by default will see all leads but you can modify their privileges to o...

Multiple currencies in budget
I use Money 2002 Deluxe and Business. I have two accounts that are in Japanese yen. In all other areas of Money they are converting to my BASE currency (Canadian $) no problem. When I view my budget planner these accounts and reoccuring bills are still being shown as Japanese yen, but being used like CAD$. When I edit the budget these numbers are being shown converted to CAD$ and look fine. The budget planner is showing that I have budgeted 100s of thousands of dollars each month (I wish!) Can anyone help with figuring out why the numbers are being shown converted in one part of...

Time sheet Wrong posting values
Dears, I am facing a probelm while posting Time sheet from (Time Card Entry) and they are using (Enter duration hours/minutes) after posting it shows the date of entry (from date) is 00/00/0000 and the (to date) is 00/00/1900. and it shows a negative value in the (Cost put into the WIP) from Manufacturing order variance inqury. please advice, ...

Exporting Multiple Vcards
How can I export multiple contacts as Vcards without opening each one up and exporting them one at a time? Thanks in advance -- David Barr Yaffe, C. A. S. dave@filmsoundxyz.com (To reply, remove the xyz from the email address) Any answers yet? We're looking to export a distribution list as well. That would be very convenient! >-----Original Message----- >How can I export multiple contacts as Vcards without opening each one up and >exporting them one at a time? > >Thanks in advance > >-- >David Barr Yaffe, C. A. S. >dave@filmsoundxyz.com >(To reply, ...

Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing
-- Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing SUMMARY: Stop jumping back and forth between index pages by using several browser windows. Why use one web browser window when you can have multiple? If you have an adequate amount of memory, open up several web browsers to maximize your surfing experience. One great way to do this is via a start page. Select a page from where you would like to begin browsing, such as a table of contents or links page. Now, instead of left-clicking on links or entries to view other pages, right-click the links. From the pop-up menu that a...

Multiple SMTP Domains #2
I have configured multiple smtp domains on exchange (2003, sp2, fe, be enviorment). i have configured another virutal http server with the host header of this domain so that it seperates the users from the other domain resources, ie. public folder and mailbox stores. however they can only logon when they use the smtp domain in the address.. https://webmail.mydomain.com/exchange/user@secondsmtpdomain.com whenthey log on using the forms based authentication they get a 404 page not found, if they use that specified url they can get in fine. any ideas?? thanks! "Gabe Matteson"...

EXASPERATED HELP! I want subject, sender, date in my emails and they are now GONE
I am using a new computer with Outlook 2003. My emails were arranged so I can see in my inbox, delete box, and sent box everything all at once: Date, Sender, Subject and Received. I didn't touch a thing, and the next thing I know outlook reformatted it all. All i have is the option of clicking on each category I want, e.g. by send, by date, by subject, etc. So I never see the full informatio i need. I have researched this online, i am not an idiot, and followed the info microsoft said, to check the fields you want. That did nothing, in fact it eliminated information. How do i get t...

Help: Multiple Transactions for Multiple Accounts
Hi everyone! I am attempting to use excel to manage my commission income. My goal is to track my commissions to make sure I get paid for m sales. If my commission pay is overdue I must chase it down or los it. I have a large number of clients (500 clients) I have a spreadsheet for each client as each client has their ow UNIQUE commission structure. When I make a sale, the client sheet calculates the expected commissio payment. Every week I receive a commission report that breaks down th commissions I have received for that week. (I simply add them into th "yearly commission activi...

Populate to Multiple fields
I have created a combo box that allows multi-select values. The client would check off the questions that pertain to them, and then I would like the questions they checked off to populate into a subform into indivdual rows. Could someone tell me if this possible? So an example would be: The client checks off question 1, question 5, question 6 etc., then the subform (datasheet view) should look like this: Answer Comments Employee Responding question 1 question 5 question 6 On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:32:06 -0800, Dee <Dee@discussions.microsoft.co...

Multiple Language
Thanks in advance... I need to know how I would manage a database with and item master that needs to be read and entered in multiple languages. Example would be We have offices in Japan and France. Our item master data needs to be readable in both Japaneese and French. Do i need multiple databases or is there data translation? Any help would be appreciated Tim, see below link for multilingual installations: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYPKZPWNYYQNZZXYLWPKXNYTVPYXSZUTPZMZQMSSPYVTXTTWTY#E6D Hope this helps, rc "Tim Hart" wrote: > ...