alignment problems when copying excel graphs to word

I'm trying to copy an excel graph into a word doc and when I print the
pages with excel graphs the doc prints the graphs way out of alignment,
compared to the text.  Any suggestions.  Thanks

--
petevang
petevang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25034

Do the copy/paste as picture.  You can always re-size and re-shape pictures
to print to your liking.
--
Gary's Student

"petevang" wrote:

> I'm trying to copy an excel graph into a word doc and when I print the
> pages with excel graphs the doc prints the graphs way out of alignment,
> compared to the text.  Any suggestions.  Thanks
>

> --
> petevang
> petevang's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25034
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487033

0
GarysStudent (1572)
11/21/2005 11:09:04 PM
As Metafile not Bitmap.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Gary''s Student" <GarysStudent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Do the copy/paste as picture.  You can always re-size and re-shape
> pictures
> to print to your liking.
> --
> Gary's Student
>

> "petevang" wrote:
>

>> I'm trying to copy an excel graph into a word doc and when I print the
>> pages with excel graphs the doc prints the graphs way out of alignment,
>> compared to the text.  Any suggestions.  Thanks
>>

>> --
>> petevang
>> petevang's Profile:
>> http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25034
>> View this thread:
>> http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487033

Money '04
I'm trying to use the 'Money Browser' w/in MSN Money 2004 and get "Page Cannot Be Displayed" or sometimes "Action Cancelled", but I can surf the web just fine with my cable modem...what's up with that? I've read on this forum that other users are having difficulties w/ this particular issue, any resolution would be helpful. I've tried: regsvr32 msxml3.dll in start|run also have un-installed and re-installed cookies enabled ...

MS Office 2000 Professional
When we bought the latest ACER laptop with Vista it came with the test version of MS Office 2007 which we never purchased or installed. Instead I loaded an old version of Office 2000 Professional and have not updated it since installation and it has worked flawlessly up to now Yesterday Word suddenly stopped working (it just freezes) after I tried to open an excel csv file. The system tried to open the file with Word 2007 and started to install I didn't notice until it asked for my Product Key. I foolishly ignored the request and cancelled the installation a few seconds later...

Opening a new instance of Excel

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

problem with signature
I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline. I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my browser. But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link. Any ideas how achieve this? TIA ...

Linking a graph to a csv file
**Excel 2002 Hello, I'm sure this is exceedingly easy, but somehow, I'm screwing this up. I ultimately need to have a self- updating PowerPoint file (client mandates a ppt file). According to ppt's help, that means I have to use linked Excel graphs, not embedded ppt graphs. However, my programmer will be supplying me with tons of csv files. When I try to create an excel file with a data link to a csv file, it tells me that it can't update it unless I open the source file. I *can't* take the time to open each csv - there will be hundreds. What am I missing wi...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Copy filtered data
Let's say I have data in A1:Gxx. Now I use Autofilter to find all rows which has a "2" in column C. Let's say it leaves rows 1:4 and 8:10. Now I want to copy the filtered data in columns F:G and paste the values (not to an empty range which is easy) but to the same cells in colums D:E. Any help? Hans Knudsen Try Advanced Filter, excellent tutorial here from Debra Dalgeish, owner of the site, http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ApplyAF Regards, Alan. "Hans Knudsen" <Hans.Knudsen@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message news:%23xtVdlR8FHA.740@TK2MSFTNG...

graphing data
What is necessary to graph the number(s) in cell(s) when the number in that cell(s) is/are generated from a formula in those cells? -- mikaman Graph them in exactly the same way that would have done if the numbers had been typed into the cells. -- David Biddulph "mikaman" <mikaman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A6F240E-44F3-4636-8F2F-6DE39722D0EE@microsoft.com... > What is necessary to graph the number(s) in cell(s) when the number in > that > cell(s) is/are generated from a formula in those cells? > -- > mikaman ...

Excel Crash

EXCEL TROUBLESHOOTING #2

Excel Edit F2 button changed for Mac???

Copying conditional formating
Question: I want every cell in row 2 to have red background if its value is different than the corresponding cell in row 1. I can do this to cell A2 if in the conditional formatting field I say =A2<>A1 but when I copy the formatting (using the brush), the condition continues to be A2<>A1 and not B2<>B1 for cell B and so forth. How do I copy the conditional formatting adjusting the references like the copy cells command do? Thanks. 1) Select all relevant cells in row 2. 2) Choose "Conditional Formating" > by Formula > type: =A2<>A1 > dec...

ActiveX Control in Word
Hello, I have a couple of issues with an activex control developed in MFC targeted for Office. In Powerpoint, when the user right clicks on my control and selects "Edit", my control starts receiving mouse and keyboard input, since it becomes active. However, in Word when the user selects Edit, the control does not recive any input. But if I click the design toggle button in the Control toolbar, the control goes active and recives input. I would like my control to be activated in Word the same way as it gets activated in Powerpoint, is this possible? The second issue is, when...

In Excel program shows a broken line and don't know how to get ri.

Excel Cells Contents to HTML Pages

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

How to realize communication problem?
Hello everybody. I am working on a project in which I read/write data via rs-232 from/to my Windows application to/from an microcontroller. Now, my boss wants me to write a library which he can use for different microcontrollers. This library should store any changes of data. So the desired microcontroller should just be able to pick up the data. You can think of it this way: Me, representing the Windows application, put a sheet of information into a drawer. A buddy of mine, (representing a microcontroller) can go to the drawer an pick up the sheet for further treatment. So, my quest...

Excel to check for regular expression?
Hi, How do you use Regular expression in excel? For eg: Check a column of data to see whether are all of them valid email addresses? Please advise THanks By valid, do you mean that the email is in proper syntax or that it is an actual email address. Text formulas can be used for proper syntax. Perhaps a Visual Basic proceedure. I doubt you can check that the email address actually exists, as many companies and ISPs will simply disregard and drop mail to invalid email addresses to eliminate spam "user" wrote: > Hi, > > How do you use Regular expression ...