Aligning multiple checkboxes

How can I align multiple checkboxes?  Under the prperties menu, the option to "align with cells" is grayed out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
0
anonymous (74722)

Ron,

Do you have your checkboxes selected?  From the Drawing
toolbar, select the arrow.  Then lasso the checkbox
objects in order to select them.  Then check out the
alignment (Draw->Align or distribute).

Steve

0
anonymous (74722)
4/5/2004 8:05:30 PM
Thanks!, that worked great.  Do you know why when I go to 'form control' under properties, the "move and size with cell" is grayed out?
0
anonymous (74722)
4/6/2004 9:36:05 PM
Ron,

That's an area which I cannot assist in.  I do not know
what you are referring to by 'form control', 'move size by
cell', etc. I guess I'm still engrained into the older
schools of thought.

Steve

0
anonymous (74722)
4/7/2004 1:02:55 PM
I have no idea, but that's the way excel works.

If you need to have that option, you could use the checkboxes from the
ControlToolbox toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

multiple pages when opening
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Email Client: pop When I click to open on the Entourage logo to open Entourage, Entourage opens about a dozen pages instead of only the opening page. <br><br>Why does this multiple page opening occur, and what can I do to open Entourage only with one page.? On 3/13/10 11:14 AM, Norman_Zalfa@officeformac.com wrote: > When I click to open on the Entourage logo to open Entourage, Entourage > opens about a dozen pages instead of only the opening page. > > Why does this multiple page opening occur, and ...

Counting Based on Multiple Criteria
Hi Everyone - OK, here's what it is: I have a spreadsheet that includes, amongs other information, the date an entry was made and the type of equipmen it refers to. What I'm looking to do is have an automated report tha will count based on 2 criteria: the month and the equipment (so would be able to see how many entries were made on Equipment 1, durin the month of January, say). (NOTE: This, btw, is the same spreadsheet that I was referring to i yesterdays post - just trying to get some different information) Thanks to all.....C -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com...

Decimal alignment
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) How do I align decimals in a word document? I know it has something to do with setting tabs, but I can't seem to get it right when I tried to figure it out myself! Thanks so much. Why are you trying to "figure it out" for yourself?... That's what Help is for :-) See the topic: Set tab stops Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 2/7/10 6:37 PM, in article 59bb26da.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "brielle78@officeformac.com" <brielle78@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: ...

How to set up multiple reminders
If I set up an event for next Wednesday, how do I get reminder popups to occur for multiple days (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), but still only show the Wednesday event on the calendar? Sorry for such a basic question. Jim you'd need to reset the remind each do so it would go off the next day. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EM...

pulling from multiple worksheets (SUMIF) with a single criteria
I am trying to do a SUMIF or VLOOKUP. If A2=X, find X listed in the following worksheet columns (Solid!$A$2:$A$65536) (FingerJoint!$A$2:$A$65536) (Prime!$A$2:$A$65536) (Oak!$A$2:$A$65536) (MDF!A$2:$A$65536) (PVC!$A$2:$A$65536) IF X is found in one of the worksheet ranges above, the put the pric that coorespons to X in. The price would be found in these columns i the respective worksheets (Solid!$I$9:$I$65536) (FingerJoint!$I$9:$I$65536) (Prime!$I$9:$I$65536) (Oak!$I$9:$I$65536) (MDF!$I$9:$I$65536) (PVC!$I$9:$I$65536) I believe that I am trying to do a SUMIF. This is what I have come u...

How to Select Multiple Cells Conforming to A Certain Criteria Automatically?
Dear all, I have a big table containing a lot of data in my worksheet. Within a particular column, I want to select cells whose row numbers form an arithmetic progression with a common difference 8(e.g. G6, G14, G22, ...). At the moment, I can only perform this task by selecting the cells individually while pressing "Ctrl", however, due to the large number of data in the table, this work is very tedious. Does anyone know if there is an automatic way to select these cells? Thank you. Best wishes, Alex, This code can do the job for you. Sub SelectCells() Dim rng1 As Range ...

Multiple tasks and calendar items
When I open Outlook I come to the Today page. At first, it looks normal. But when the program is finished loading completely, it changes the tasks and calndar parts of the screen and shows hundreds of occurences of each item. That is, it tells me to buy milk 200 times or so! What is this? Why does it happen? My Outlook has always behaved normally and I have not made any system or program updates before this happens. Could the installation of a completely different program have caused this? Or the addition of more hardware? I have expanded the memory in my Dell Inspiron 500M with the r...

multiple .rc files
Is it possible to maintain multiple .rc files in a project? If so, how do you edit them? compile them? How do you get them attached to your code? All this stuff was set up years ago by the wizard. I am maintaining one set of dialogs and my buddy is maintaing some others but they are both in the same .rc file and we have several times needed to add or change one of our dialogs and the other person has the .rc file checked out. Thanks, Ken You could copy the current resource file and split out the dialogs that are maintained by the other individual. Then rename that resource file with the ...

Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing
-- Internet - Take Advantage of Multiple Windows When Surfing SUMMARY: Stop jumping back and forth between index pages by using several browser windows. Why use one web browser window when you can have multiple? If you have an adequate amount of memory, open up several web browsers to maximize your surfing experience. One great way to do this is via a start page. Select a page from where you would like to begin browsing, such as a table of contents or links page. Now, instead of left-clicking on links or entries to view other pages, right-click the links. From the pop-up menu that a...

Multiple SMTP Domains #2
I have configured multiple smtp domains on exchange (2003, sp2, fe, be enviorment). i have configured another virutal http server with the host header of this domain so that it seperates the users from the other domain resources, ie. public folder and mailbox stores. however they can only logon when they use the smtp domain in the address.. https://webmail.mydomain.com/exchange/user@secondsmtpdomain.com whenthey log on using the forms based authentication they get a 404 page not found, if they use that specified url they can get in fine. any ideas?? thanks! "Gabe Matteson"...

Help: Multiple Transactions for Multiple Accounts
Hi everyone! I am attempting to use excel to manage my commission income. My goal is to track my commissions to make sure I get paid for m sales. If my commission pay is overdue I must chase it down or los it. I have a large number of clients (500 clients) I have a spreadsheet for each client as each client has their ow UNIQUE commission structure. When I make a sale, the client sheet calculates the expected commissio payment. Every week I receive a commission report that breaks down th commissions I have received for that week. (I simply add them into th "yearly commission activi...

Populate to Multiple fields
I have created a combo box that allows multi-select values. The client would check off the questions that pertain to them, and then I would like the questions they checked off to populate into a subform into indivdual rows. Could someone tell me if this possible? So an example would be: The client checks off question 1, question 5, question 6 etc., then the subform (datasheet view) should look like this: Answer Comments Employee Responding question 1 question 5 question 6 On Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:32:06 -0800, Dee <Dee@discussions.microsoft.co...

Multiple Language
Thanks in advance... I need to know how I would manage a database with and item master that needs to be read and entered in multiple languages. Example would be We have offices in Japan and France. Our item master data needs to be readable in both Japaneese and French. Do i need multiple databases or is there data translation? Any help would be appreciated Tim, see below link for multilingual installations: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYPKZPWNYYQNZZXYLWPKXNYTVPYXSZUTPZMZQMSSPYVTXTTWTY#E6D Hope this helps, rc "Tim Hart" wrote: > ...

Align
In a cell, Why are texts aligned to the left and numbers aligned to the right in MS Excel spreadsheet? That's the standard for Spreadsheets. Comes in handy when you THINK a cell houses a number and it's left aligned by default. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Diana" <Diana@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:983520B3-6FA0-4D96-B370-70057F717A55@microsoft.com... > In a cell, Why are texts aligned to the left and numbers aligned to the > right > in MS Excel spreadsheet? hi microsoft chose this as default to mimic ...

Multiple Accounts #2
I'm using Outlook 2002 as my email client, but would like to share this with other members of the family. Is it possible to set up Outlook (like Outlook Express) to require a login name and password, and therefore stop my email messages being deleted! TIA, Pete Outlook uses Profiles, not identities. Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help: http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q287/0/72.asp -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Night Owl" <peter-newsgroups@slinky-computing.com> wrote in message news:%23$gXvnznDHA.2272@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I'...

Four-up postcards not aligned right
I'm using Publisher 2003 to print postcards four to a page. They are "off" by about 1/4 inch to the left. This isn't awful for the two postcards on the left side of the page, but the two on the right side of the page are unusable. How do I fix this problem? I used Publisher's postcard format, 4.25" by 5.5". I've tweaked the postcard size down a bit in Page Setup (to 5.35") in order to insert a .1" side margin and a .2" gap between the two postcards (it's called a "horizontal gap," based on a portrait orientation, even ...

replication of multiple CRM databases
Hello, I'm investrigating CRM packages and the environment I'm looking at is having two or three instllations (one in US, one in Canada and possibly one in France). The data needs to be shared to a degree (if possible) and one option I want to consider is MS SQL server replication. Ideally, so the two/three international installations can work with the same data, showing local regional settings (US$ Can$ and euro). Network infrastructure means having an installation in one central location with the other two accessing the central, shared database over the Internet would not be the mo...

Excel will not allow me to change alignment
I have a worksheet in which Excel does not allow me to change the alignment of a range of cells from, say, left-justified to centered. I am experienced with Excel/VBA and have not seen this before. The cells are not protected and do contain numerical data. If I add a leading apostrophe to the cell values to have them treated as strings, I can then align the cells however I like. When those cells contain numerical data, Excel will not allow me to change the alignment from left-justified, regardless of whether I use a toolbar, the Format tab, or VBA. Any ideas? -- zalcjm ---------------...

Similar multiple entries not downloading
Hi, I am facing issue in downloading similar multiple transactions - eg- I have 3 southwest air ticket purchase transactions on a particualr day , where each tickets is for $60. Now in my bank statement, these appear as - 1-aug Southwest $60 1-aug Southwest $60 1-aug Southwest $60 - which is correct as i purchased 3 tickets. now when i download in money, only one transaction comes as - 1-aug Southwest $60 -other 2 are not downloaded. It seems money is treating other two as duplicate. Can someone tell me how can i get such t...

text alignment
How can I align text to the bottom of cells in Excel 2007. The bottom text alignment button places text only in the center. Make the Cell higher and then look at Center vs. Bottom. BillCT1984 wrote: > How can I align text to the bottom of cells in Excel 2007. The bottom text > alignment button places text only in the center. ...

After align right, how go back to no alignment?
Thanks in advance. I have a column that was left aligned somehow, though I don't think I did it. It's filled with numbers, and I want to put it back to right aligned, so I can do that with the 'align right' button. Then if I click on a cell in that column, the 'align right' button will have a blue border around it. How can I go from a right aligned cell back to a cell where there is no alignment (no left, middle, or right alignment)? Normally cells with numbers are to the right, but the 'align right' cell is not bordered. So if I 'align right' th...

Menu issue: Multi-layer Menu is not aligned properly in IE 8
Running CRM 4 in IE8, when we select a menu that has a submenu and then select the submenu, the submenu items lay directly over the menu rather than being shifted slightly to the right. For eample if you are looking at the account form and then click on the Dynamics round logo in the upper left, the top item is New with the arrow indicating a submenu. If we click on that menu item to expose the submenu the submenu lays right on top of the original menu rather than being off-set slightly to the right so that you can still see the top level menu items. This seems to only happen IE 8. ...

Exchange 2003 send multiple copies of same email to clients!
I have just finished the the basic setup of Echange 2003. It only manages about 75 email acounts. I have noticed 2 things and think they are related. Firts if there is no subject for email being recieved it will hang on that email and never download to client using OutLook or Outlook Express. I can go in and through the Web based mail and remove the problem email all goes back to normal. Secondly sometimes my clients will get multiple copies of the same email. I have one now that has four copies and everytime she opens her Outlook it gives her another copy. Any help as always appreci...

text box won't align middle
I've got a text box in one of my documents, i've set it to middle align (they all are), but this one doesn't - it looks to me like its top align... It's got a texture background (the same as the others), and the text is arial embossed... I've tried setting the margins to 0 and 0.1 (and whatever they were as a default)... Select the text box, Format, Paragraph, be certain all these settings are correct. Zero before and after. Could be the text box has some corruption going on. If you create a new box and paste the text into it, does it work? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MV...

Multiple Registers
Hi and thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I recently bought Microsoft Dynamic RMS software with all hardware, I have then built another pos system, scanner printer etc. I want to have 2 POS systems, working through the same database. I have added a new register to the store operations manager, register #2, the new pos system works, i.e. It shares the same database and adds to the database etc, the individual components work ok, but when I come to use it as a POS it looks to register #1, as you can see via the attachment all components are logged as register #2, register #2 t...