Adding an extra validation to this formula.

Here is the formual and here is what I am trying to add to it.

=CONCATENATE(IF(Monday!R33="4D","EST 4D",Monday!R33),"
",IF(OR(AND(F34=TRUE,G34=TRUE),AND(F34=FALSE,G34=FALSE)),H34,IF(F34=TRUE,"X","Y"))," ",Monday!D33)

I would like to add if B34=True, Put in Monday!A5 and "Z" in instead of H34
or "X" OR "Y'
0
Mindie (16)

=IF(Monday!R33="4D","EST 4D",Monday!R33)&" "&
IF(B34=TRUE,Monday!A5 & " Z",

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

relative reference to previous sheet in formulas?

Cell refering filename in formula bar
How do you refer filename1 to a cell in the formula bar? Example: ='\\Year 2004\September\[_filename1_.xls]sheet1'!$A$1 A | B | C 1 | | 2 | filename1 | 3 | | 4 | | ="\\Year 2004\September\["_B2_".xls]sheet1'!$A$1 will not work -- yee ve ----------------------------------------------------------------------- yee ven's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1479 View this thread: http://www.excel...

Why formula doesn't change on column insertion?
Hello: I know I will feel stupid when I hear the answer, but... If I have a formula ( =average(a1:a5) ), and I insert a new column, the formula, being relative, changes to ( =average(a1:a6) ). This works fine in a test. BUT I have a working spreadsheet in which inserting a column does *not* change the relative formula. Why? I can't see anything different in my working spreadsheet... -- Fred Boer Never mind - resolved. -- Fred Boer "Fred Boer" <fredboer1@NOyahooSPAM.com> wrote in message news:uin$VfrDIHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello: > >...

ADDING A NUMBER

Coping Formulas
I have put a conditional format formula to high light duplicate entries. The problem is for each cell it has changed the range values in the formula. In order for it to work I need the ranges to stay the same as in the first cell. It works if I manually go to each cell and change the ranges in the conditional format, but there are a lot of rows and I don't want to go to each one. Thanks for any help. Chance hi, try this go to the cell which contains the correct formula for your conditional formatting, in the conditional formatting dialog window change the cell reference to fo...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Validating data in a subform against data in main form
I have a main form with a subform. Each form is bound to its own table but are linked through a primary key (customerID). On the main form, I have a customer's date of birth (dob). On the subform, I have the customrer's date of order (doo). Basically, I want to validate that the date of order entered by the user is later than the date of birth. How can I do this? I tried to do it in the subform's BeforeUpdate event but it failed. It didn't seem to recognize dob (customer's date of birth). Perhaps, I was not referring to dob properly. I'm new to ...

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

formula help #63
Hi have formula in cell c1{ =a1&b1} which copies the words from both cells and combines them, how do i put a space between the two copied words within this formula please? any help for an amateur greatly appreciated. thanks =A1&" "&B1" -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Beginner2005" <Beginner2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FFC1128B-82C8-46B1-82C4-EE157A1FCB88@microsoft.com... > Hi > have formula in cell c1{ =a1&b1} which copies the words from both cells > and > comb...

copying data validation to another workbook
am i able to copy my data validation cell that i created in one workbook over to a new excel file not associated with the original. I have no problem copying validation from one area to another within a workbook but can't seem to bring the validation commands over to a new file. Just select the column or range on which you are having the Data Validation and give Cntrl+C and Press Cntrl+N to open a new workbook or open the workbook on which do you want to paste the Data Validation. Now select the Column or Range of cells and do Right Click>>Paste Special>>select...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Validation Format
I have a "List" for a Validation field which includes "Done" and "N/ A". When I select "N/A" from the drop down box, the cell displays "N/a". "Done" displays "Done" I have tried just about everything, but I can't get the cell to properly display the "N/A" Value. Anyone have a suggestion as to what's wrong? I can't duplicate your problem. Can you describe *exactly* how you created the drop down list? -- Regards, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

Formulas #42
Hi. I have been trying to get my head around some formulas and it has been driving me crazy (yea, one of them beginners, me!!) Basically, I need to add numbers from a range of cells, but do not want the result to exceed a certain value. For example, I want the sum of cells A1, A2, A4, B5 & B6 to be displayed in cell C15, however, if the sum is more than 128, it should pop up with an error box asking the user to re-evaluate the numbers entered in the cells to be calculated. I need to use this to send to my clients to fill in the numbers and send back to me, so I also want to know i...