add up columns

What is the best way to add numbers in 10 columns

Thanks
0
finance1 (2)

Hi Ian!

If they're all together:
Example:
=SUM(A1:J26)

If they are not all together:
Example:
=SUM(A1:D26,F1:K26)

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
"Ian" <finance@turnerleasing.com.au> wrote in message
> What is the best way to add numbers in 10 columns?
>
> Thanks

0
njharker (1646)

Hide certain columns in range
Hi All........ I have a Range named "Months" which is B25:AW25. Each cell in that range contains a number of 1-12 standing for a month. I would like to be able to hide all columns except the Month number I choose, and the one on each side of it. For example, if I choose the month 7, then I want to hide all columns except those with a 6,7, or 8 in my range. And of course if I choose month 1, I want all except 12, 1, and 2 to be hidden, etc. TIA for any ideas Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 Are your month numbers in consecutive order through the range B25:AW25 li...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

Forcing borders of all columns when records less than max
Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 records)? Can you explain what you are attempting to do? It isn't clear whether you mean 28 fields or 28 records or both. You can use the Line method to draw rectangles anywhere in your report. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Michael" wrote: > Is there a way to force the 28 fields borders if there are less than 28 > fields (28 columns is forced but borders do not show up when less than 28 > records)? > ...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Format text to add character

Rank a Column + 1 cell from 2nd Col
I have 6 columns: A B C D E F 274 1 269 ? 279 ? 275 2 270 ? 280 ? 276 3 271 ? 281 ? 288 4 283 ? 293 ? Column B represents a simple 'Rank' of Column A In the first row of column 'D' I want the rank of the 269 in relatio to the figures in column 'A' which equals 1. I also want the rank o 270, 271 & 272 in relation to their position on Column 'A' - whic would equal 1, 1, 4 In Column 'F' I want the rank of those figures in 'E' relation to th values of column 'A'. Which would equal 4, 4, 4, 5 Any help would ...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data
Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options. Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to mess with and can't find an easy way to do this. did you try this righclcik x axis, clcik <format axis> choose <scale> UNCHECK <value(y) axis crosed be...

Map Add-On?

Code to select rows by a null cell in a set column
Excel 2003 I have a 3 worksheet workbook (Instructions, Contacts, Import), On the Contacts worksheet there is 5 columns, Column "A" has a numeric value of "1" in all cells (Approx 300 Rows that contain data) The other columns contain text. This workbook is for a master email list that will allow a user to select the contacts they want to import into Outlook (on the Contacts Sheet) by removing the "1" in Column "A" After the user has removed the "1" from all rows that they do NOT want imported, then I want them to be able to click a button to...

Column spacing problem
Every so often I have a problem with the location of text in adjacent columns. I'm currenly using Pub 2003 but I've had the same issue show up in 2000 (or maybe it was 2002). As the text flows from one column to the next, the text does not start at the top of the column. I've checked the "Format Text Box" dialog box and it's set for Top and the dimensions are the same as the next article and that text is fine. Any suggestions where to start? ----- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Char...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

new column
in pivottabes i have a row of names with the relevant customer spend shown alongside. there is the sum total shown at the end.. how can i create a column that reflects each customer spend as a percentage of the total.... thanks in anticipation ...

Match formula that pulls unique values from another column?
have a tough one here: I have a report that shows shipped orders (column A) and the carrie used for that order (column B). Since the order number in Column A i repeated for every item shipped, Column A is not reliable for uniqu order numbers. Also different orders have different carriers in Colum B. What I am needing is for every match of a certain carrier (column B) t pull back unique order numbers in Column A. Here is a visual example if a better explination is needed: Order Carrier 1 UPS 1 UPS 2 FedEx 3 UPS 3 UPS 3 UPS 4 UPS 4 UPS 5 FedEx From the list above, if I wante...