Access 2007 Data to Excel

I am using Office 2007.  I currently link to 10 queries in Access to create
an updateable report in Excel (management wants it in Excel).  One query
after another is linked in one workseet viewed as tables.  When the data is
updated the number of rows may change in the table causing many rows between
my subreports - one time I may have 52 states listed then only 10 the next
time so the next subreport after state will have 42 empty rows before it.

Is there a way to keep a consistent number of rows between subreports
without having blank rows in the subreport?

excel template #9
I want to make excel template (like invoice.xlt, village software.xlt, expenses.xlt etc. which are readymade in Excel). Is there any website which will help me learn with easy steps to prepare template files? Pl. guide. -- Knowldege is Power Maybe you can glean some stuff from J.E. McGimpsey: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html Ajit Munj wrote: > > I want to make excel template (like invoice.xlt, village software.xlt, > expenses.xlt > etc. which are readymade in Excel). Is there any website which will help > me learn with easy steps to prepare template...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel should have an open/close high/low chart for stock market u.
We're trying to develop a chart that would compare the price of grain traded on the Chicago Board of Trade (cbot) to our average price reported in Iowa. It would require four data points for the cbot info - open/close & high/low - and one for the comparator, in this case the average price for our state. We would like to see this chart added to Excel, but even if it is not added, we welcome any suggestions or recommendations of charting software compatible with Excel. Oh, by the way, we're using Excel 2003. Hi, Jon Peltier has a few stock (ochl) chart variations, check his...

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

Excel, ODBC and creating queries
Does anyone know of a way to create a query based on values or formula in a spreadsheeet? Thanks in advance, J -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com From reading between the lines of your post, I am guessing that you have an Access Database with which you want to create a query based on a spreadsheet. If this is the case, you will need to open your database and in the tables section of your databse , right mouse click in the area showing your table names, and select "Link Tables" from the menu. Once you have followed the rest of the steps in the link wizard, a...

HELP: VBScript to detect error messages in excel VBA
I wish to use vbscript to automate macros running over many workbooks. I will allow a number to run at any given time, therefore i need to use vbscript to detect if a macro has ended. This is not posing an issue. The issue I foresee is if the macro being run in the excel book decides to error (maybe because an SQL server is down, or any reason really)... I need the ability to have vbscript work out that the runtime error has occurred in the excel workbook, kill the application, then re-launch the workbook to allow the maco a second run. Essentially, how will i use vbscript to...

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Excel Question 11-12-09
Can someone help a newB about how to copy a cell (which contains a count formula) to another worksheet. I need it to just copy the # so it can go into a worksheet that is totaling order #'s? 1) Copy the cell with the formula in it showing the value you want 2) Switch to the other sheet and select the target cell (do not press ENTER on it) 3) Click on EDIT > PASTE SPECIAL > Values That should paste in just the value of the formula, not the formula itself. Does that help? -- "Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB (www.MadRocketScientist.com) Your...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Excel Student Absentee worksheet
I have in the first row the school days for this year In the first column I have all my student names. I want to enter a 1 if the student is absent that day, and if they come in or leave early the time, i.e., 8:34. Our school day runs from 8 till 3, which is 420 minutes. I want a column that keeps a running total of days and minutes a student is absent. When I type in 8:34 for instance, I want it to subtract the number of minutes missed from the total day and write it in the same cell while also adding to the 'days missed' column the total day/minutes missed. When a student is tardy ...

Outlook Web Access #19

How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?
How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc? Is this possible? Hi Only with code Sub test() Dim TotPages As Long TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .RightFooter = "" ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=TotPages - 1 .RightFooter = "Your Header info" ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, To:=TotPages End With End Sub -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "CLDelafield" <CLDelafield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Queue Data to another thread
Hi, I have two threads thread1 and thread2. Thread1 will give queue some data so that Thread2 will process the queued data. What mechanisms are available in c# for doing this? Thanks! Maanu wrote: > Hi, > > I have two threads thread1 and thread2. Thread1 will give queue some data so > that Thread2 will process the queued data. > > What mechanisms are available in c# for doing this? There is nothing built-in per se. But, a basic implementation will make use of the System.Collections.Generic.Queue<T> class, the Monitor class, and the "lo...

extracting photos from Excel sheet?
Does anyone know how to extract photos from an excel spreadsheet for image editing and use in other programs? Thanks. Hi Tanker1975 Save the workbook as a web page It will create a html file and a folder with the pictures for you -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Tanker1975" <tanker1975@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1107372221.356376.105320@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know how to extract photos from an excel spreadsheet for > image editing and use in other programs? > Thanks. > ...