2 sheets on 1 paper

Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on same paper...one on front and the other on the back..

So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ???

Hi

One way
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2000-2003)

"DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:9B4677C2-A836-420C-9414-833B0DBACA13@microsoft.com...
> Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on
same paper...one on front and the other on the back...

> So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ???

0
rondebruin (3789)
1/26/2004 4:48:13 PM
AFAIK, Excel treats each Excel sheet as a separate print job.  As such, your
only option is to copy/paste one sheet's data to the bottom of the first
sheet's data and put a manual page break between them.  Then print the first
sheet.  Your duplex printer will then put the "first sheet's data" on one
side of the paper, and the other on the other side.   HTH   Otto
"DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in message
> Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a
duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on same paper...one on front
and the other on the back...

> So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ???

Oops : You posted sheets not pages

Sorry

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2000-2003)

"Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message news:%23gHgzwC5DHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi
>
> One way
> http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm
>
> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> (Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2000-2003)
> www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in message news:9B4677C2-A836-420C-9414-833B0DBACA13@microsoft.com...
> > Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on
> same paper...one on front and the other on the back...
> >
> > So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ???

0
rondebruin (3789)
1/26/2004 4:53:56 PM
"DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in message
> Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on a
duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on same paper...one on front
and the other on the back...

> So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ???

Try this print utility, it will print 1-2-4-8 pages on one sheet, it is
quite versatile.
http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/
Have a read at it's capabilities?
Scroll down to the free version, this prints a message on the bottom of each
page saying 'printed with FP from etc' & after 8 pages, but if you split up
your print jobs you can avoid the latter problem.
I would not be without it.
--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP, IE/OE.

macknever (8)
1/26/2004 5:50:27 PM
DJE
Have you tried selecting both sheets and then printing.  When you do this Excel will treat the two sheets as a single print job.  This usually causes me a headache because if you have page 1 of 1 as the footer for each sheet Excel will change it to 1 of 2 and 2 of 2.  As long as your printer accomodates duplexing I think this will work

Select the first sheet and then, while holding the control key select the next sheet.  Now you should see [Group] in the title bar at the top of your window.  When your done be sure to click on another sheet to ungroup, otherwaise any change you make to one sheet will also be done to the other

Good Luck
Mark Graesse
mark_graesser@yahoo.co

     ----- Otto Moehrbach wrote: ----

     AFAIK, Excel treats each Excel sheet as a separate print job.  As such, you
     only option is to copy/paste one sheet's data to the bottom of the firs
     sheet's data and put a manual page break between them.  Then print the firs
     sheet.  Your duplex printer will then put the "first sheet's data" on on
     side of the paper, and the other on the other side.   HTH   Ott
     "DJE" <junkmail2dje@nettaxi.com> wrote in messag
     > Ive created several sheets in Excel....now I want to have it printet on
     duplex printer...so I want the 2 sheets to be on same paper...one on fron
     and the other on the back..
     >> So far I havent found a solution...can anybody help me, plzzz ??

0
anonymous (74721)

Major help needed!!!! #2
Thanks for the post GE, I was able to find another computer with exce 97 still loaded. I opened the existing spreadheet and went through th tools options and unchecked th 1904 date option. Went back to m updated computer and the dates came across just fine. Also thanks Don, your comment will be noted. I was in a rushed an panic'd state : -- KyDean ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KyDeano's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27128 ...

error 0x800ccc13 #2
I have Outlook 2000 installed on WinXP home. After installing modem software (for fax purposes) I now receive error 0x800ccc13 when performing 'send receive' in Outlook. Outlook Express now also fails with 0x800ccc0f error. I've disabled all spywatch and filtering software and tested Winsock using Netdiag and Winsock passes but there is a fail for NetBT transports test failed (I'm assuming because I removed all services other than TCP/IP.) I've reinstalled Outlook Express using the procedure from #318378 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378&...

MS Publisher #2
Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document with MS Publisher 97? You cannot open a Publisher 2000 document in Publisher 97. You need the same or later version of Publisher to open Publisher documents. -- Why is it that people don't realize that they will probably have a problem opening a newer file with an older program? Rarely does that ever happen. "Riobard" <morgan.riobard@sivh.ie> wrote in message news:12b801c38ceb$868aea80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document > with MS Publisher 97? Because t...

Help ! #2
Hi, I have developed an application in VC++ where spelling of a word will be checked in Excel (English is default). I have used Automation for this. I want to use the same application for German and French languages. Could someone help me on how to select the language programmatically so that selected language's dictionary will be activated and spelling of a word will be checked in that selected language's dictionary? TIA, Gary ...

Error adding users #2
Hello all: I am working with a new installation of MSCRM, and when I try to add a user I get the "AN error ahs occurred, please contact your system administrator" message. So I enabled tracing, and I have pasted the error details from the trace file below... Does anyone have any ideas? John. >MSCRM Application Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. >Parameter name: index Error Message: Index was ou...

RMS 2.0 Manual
I have a general question. I remember over year ago when we were buying RMS license we were receivig license+box with manual, user guide and Instalation CD. From some time whenever we order new license there is A2 cartboard "envelope" comming which have another A3 soft envelope in it and eventually this one ontains 10cm x 10cm RMS license sheet. Can someoe tell me is it just us or everybody have it this way. Before after we did training for customer he had Manual/User Guide to look back into if he forgot about something, I know that this manual is exact printout of ...

Qty sold/Qty available #2
Any way of doing this on a top performer report? I would like to see the qty sold and qty available per item, not individual sales. THANKS! CT >-----Original Message----- >CT, > >Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the >report, Show/Hide Columns) > >-- >Jeff > >Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security > >===================================================== > >When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via >your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit >from your issue. > >=======...

Button for goal seek?! #2
Hello I have the following data: 5 6 12 15 20 Total of all those added I will have to set a goal seek button so that i can put the total i want and then change the cell i want i tried using a macro but i couldnt do it... I just want to do it using a click of a button instead of going to menu>goal seek>etc etc Thanks a lot From John -- Neo1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30329 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=515571 Any ...

FTP #2
Greetings. I have an MFC application working just fine using ftp with CInternetSession and CFtpConnection, and I'm using windows ftp server. this app needs to check file's size and dates where CFtpFileFind seems to works perfectly. I have some doubts: 1. this app seems to work fine with filezila ftp server... is there somethig I have to know working with other ftp servers specially servers runing on linux? I have seen that list files is not standard... 2. MFC can handle FTPS?? if not, does any one knows a good library? I'm starting to see libcurl. Any suggestions are welc...

10.1.4: First Class--as far as it goes
The improvements found in version 10.1.4 clearly signal that Microsoft listens to users and has been responsive in making some of the improvements that a number of us have advocated in our email to mswish@microsoft.com I had hoped for more bug fixes and improvements, particularly in Entourage, but will have to look forward to the next version. The installation and my subsequent test of Office components went well. I had, as required, previously installed 10.1.2. None of Office's components were renamed. I ran Repair Permissions first, turned off Office Notifications, disabled Norton Anti...

Time sheet calculations
I've got a timesheet built, but it does something slightly unique that I haven't been able to find an example of or that someone has already asked this question, so here it goes. First, my worksheet has. Column A Date Column B Start time Column C End time Column D Code (R-regular time, C- comp time, V-vacation, etc) Column E Hours (C2-B2)*24 Column F Comp Time Earned =IF(E2>8,SUM(E2-8),0) What I need to do is to have the total of Comp time earned be deducted if the Code in Column D is "C". I've tried with =IF(D2="C",SUM(F33-E2),0) and it seems to work ok...

Environ(x) doesn't work for 1 user
I use Environ("username") to assign the network username to a variable. This works great except for one single user and it returns an error. I wrote a little function to print all the user environ variables and it works for that user, all the Environ variables are there. But I can't set any textbox to an Environ. All of her references match mine. We reinstalled Access - it's Access 03. I don't know where to go from here. Again, all other users have no problem. -- Regards Larry While I don't have an answer to your specific problem, my advise...

2 cells 2 colors
Hi All, Here's my glitch: I've got 2 dropdown/combo boxes in a user form. Both offer variou color options. The 1st one colors an active cell the correct color tha is chosen. The 2nd dropdown colors the cell directly to the right or th active cell in the same manner. My code is pretty crude & not ver efficient, but it works correctly. The problem is when color 2 is no chosen. Currently, if a color isn't chosen, I can put an "X" in th cell, or color it a certain color, but what I want is to color i whatever the color of the active cell is. Any ideas? Thanks -- S...

sheet protection #7
why can't i protect some of my excel sheets? Is the workbook shared? Have you grouped multiple worksheets? jaci wrote: > > why can't i protect some of my excel sheets? -- Dave Peterson ...

Forms.dic #2
Hi, I might have missed out something. After installing MGP v8.0 SP5 on the workstation, I then I clicked on Modifier, the system created a file called forms.dic. After this, I can't open certain forms like Sales Transaction Windows, Sales Order Fulfillment, Inventory Transaction, etc. Other forms like Item Class ID, Journal Entry are fine. Anything I miss out here? TIA, Sugih Were these forms modified? Is security pointing to the modified forms? The new forms.dic will be empty and not contain these forms. Most firms either copy a complete forms.dic from a working workstation ...

Outlook 2007
WinXP Pro SP3 Outlook 2007 - Pop3 Can outlook 2007 have mail stores (PST) greater than 2 GB? I have a friend who keeps all for his business and is pushing the limit. I was told that Outlook 2007 raised the limit. Any clarification is appreciated. -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net 20Gb + if using the new, default, pst file type of Unicode which is the default in Outlook 2003 and later If however you upgraded outlook from a pre 2003 version, then it maybe that you are still using the old outlook format data file which has the size limitation. Within Outlook, select ...

enter figures in timesheets and it updates a job costing sheet
I have set up a job costing sheet and a timesheet, the staff fill in their timesheets and I entre them on to my system in excel and then I got a job costing sheet which gives me details on how much a job is costing us, I would like, when I enter figures into the timesheet it transfers and updates the job costing sheet. I have tried different fomulas but nothing seems to work, I would be very grateful if someone would help me please. Tell us what formula you've used, what data values, what error message (if any) you got, or what result you got and what result you expected. Remember ...

Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be. #2
When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong? ...

matrix item in rms 2.0
When creating a matrix item in 2.0, and selecting the option to show the dimensions of the size and color with the description, I get a error message that "itemlookup code or item description exeeds the allowed length. do you wish to continue truncating the lookup code or description." However with the old version I was able to do this. Is the description field more restricted in size? Also it whould be easier to be able to enter the matrix reorder #,minimum order & case quantity when you create a matrx item, for now i have to do it with the wizard. Does anybody know ...

One Control for 2 codes
My Combo Box cbGSTOptions selects either tax or no tax but after making my selection I need to update with another control form the calculation to work Control 2 is under the line==== Can I incorporate these two code to just the Afterupdate of my Combo Box ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Option Compare Database Option Explicit Dim recInvoice_ItMdt As ADODB.Recordset Dim recInvoice As ADODB.Recordset, dblGSTContentsValue As Double, lngIntermediateID As Long Dim dblGSTOptionsValue As Double Dim bModify As Boolean Dim ynCheque As Boolean, ln...

Exchange 2007 Beta 2 question
Hi I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to create a new email life cycle policy, but the option to do this cannot be found. I right click on the mailbox icon in EMC under "organization" but the option is not listed. The only listed options are. Also the tab in ESM for this is not there New address list New managed custom folder new managed fodler mailbox policy new offline address list On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:58:02 -0700, skip <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi > >I have the mailbox, CA, hub and UM on one server. I am trying to...

2 X 2 Splitter Windows #2
What is wrong with the following code? I am trying to create a 2 X 2 splitter window. It should look like this. CMyTreeView | CMyListView __________________|___________________ | CPictureView | CDetailView It compiles correctly but when I run it I get an error in the WinSplit routine of MFC. if(!m_wndSplitterWnd1.CreateStatic(this,1,2)) return FALSE; if(!m_wndSplitterWnd1.CreateView(0,0, RUNTIME_CLASS(CMyTreeView), CSize(0,0), pContext)) return FALSE; if(!m_wndSplitterWnd2.CreateStatic(&m_wn...

AutoCorrect #2
Can 'AutoCorrect' listings be transported from an old computer to a new one? I have hundreds of 'auto-corrections' that would take me all day to redo. Copying the dictionary does not seem to do it. Robert, it is stored as a .ACL file ,do a search for *.acl and copy it to the new computer -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 97 & 2000 ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "robert gerald" <...

CRM 1.2 subnet change
I am moving my CRM servers to a different site for DR, and I need to know if I need to do anything to the server besides updating the DNS records with the new IPs. Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks ...

duplicate #2
I have spreadsheet that contains about 200,000 records. Many of them are duplicated. How can I sort them out so that I can only have one of each? Metalteck wrote: || I have spreadsheet that contains about 200,000 records. Many of them || are duplicated. How can I sort them out so that I can only have one || of each? have a look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#HighlightingDuplicates -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ASAP Utilities has a feature that does this nicely.......... Free at www.asap-utilities.com Vaya...