1/17 q2

How do I?

0
a-jerrdr (1)

How do you do what?

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:11:41 -0800, "Jerry de Raad"
<a-jerrdr@titanium.selfhost.corp.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I?

0
anonymous (74718)
1/17/2005 10:25:52 PM
By asking a specific, sensible question?

--
 HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jerry de Raad" <a-jerrdr@titanium.selfhost.corp.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:ey9NJGO$EHA.2700@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> How do I?

0
phillips1 (803)

Exchange 5.5: 1 site, 2 servers
My continued quest to move to a new server with the Ed Crowley Method. I have added the new server to the existing site. Some mailboxes have been migrated over and those are working fine. The IMS was setup on the new server duplicating the settings of the IMS on the old server. The MX record (out where our DNS is hosted) was updated and the new server given a lower cost than the old server. Both IMS connections are still running. From what I can tell from the event long, the new server is accepting new connections (A new TCPIP connection has been made.....). If I send an email to a pe...

RMS 1.3 #3
i read in discussion board that RMS 1.3 will only work with windows 2003 and XP. Is it just for the work stations or our server has to be also 2003 and higher also. ...

Why Are My Posts 1 Hour Ahead
I just noticed that the time of my posts is one hour ahead of everyone else's. I'm using Outlook Express with Windows 98 Second Edition to read this newsgroup and the time on my computer's clock is correct, and is the time that appears with my posts. I recently reloaded all of my software so I probably missed something because I know this was not a problem before the reconfiguration of my computer. TIA PC That was easy enough. PC "Paul Corrado" <pcorrado@theavocetgroup.com> wrote in message news:%236iquP0aDHA.3444@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I just notice...

Append from 1 table to 2 tables
I have a reservation application that I have obtained reservation data from an email message (daqta from which is entered into the tblWorking table). The email shows travel information either one-way or round trip. One way is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX". Round trip is referenced by the literal "PRC-PHX-PRC". Depending on the O/W or R/T direction(s), I insert the number one (1) for O/W or the number two (2) for R/T. The form used by the application has a main form (Reservations table) and an embedded subform (ReservationDetails table). The main form h...

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Akuzuki 1 1/2" Galvanized Hardwood Flooring Staples (5,000)
Price:$28.95 Image: http://discountadvisors.info/image.php?id=B001N1K28K Best deal: http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B001N1K28K Compatible with Bostitch MIIIFS; True Value 407619, Akuzuki. SIMILAR PRODUCTS: Akuzuki Top Quality Pneumatic Hardwood Floor Flooring Air Cleat Nailers:http://discountadvisors.info/index.php?id=B000Q38KOO ...

CRM 1.2 compatibility with 'MAUS' business and accounting software
Is Maus compatible with CRM 1.2? Does anyone know? ...

In Excel, how can I let 1 * a = a?
Hi everyone, Say I have two cells, one has a value (0 or 1), and the second has a text abrevation such as a or b,....etc. A B 1 ab 0 ca 1 dd 1 ww When I type A1*B1, for example, I get #VALUE! stuff!! How can let it come out like this? ab 0 dd ww Regards, Mike =IF(A1, B1, A1) should do it or more explicitly =IF(A1=1, B1, 0) -- Regards Juan Pablo Gonz�lez "Michael" <mas_it_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:118f1485.0410080733.a6cd276@posting.google.com... > Hi everyone, > > Say I have two cells, one has...

Merge / Collate Workbooks into 1 workbook
Grateful for help with this urgent problem, which requires automation: I've got 50 workbooks Each workbook is named after an Area Each workbook contains: Cell A1, Column Header 'Area' Cell B1, Column Header 'Zip Code' A2 to unknown number of rows contains the Area Name B2 to unknown number of rows contains different zip codes relating t that area I want to merge/collate all this data into one workbook. Please se example below: AREA ZIP COD Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 Dallas 11111 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 NYC 22222 Chi...

Office Setup for 1 user
I have 3 users on my computer. I am using Vista Business and office 2007. 2 of the three users use office 2003. My question is this. Is it possible to install 2003 for the other 2 users and 2007 just for me. I know some programs allow yoou to install per user but don't know if it is possible with office. You need to read the terms of the end user license agreement (EULA) that came with your software. Even versions of Office have different terms. If you can't find it, you may be able to look it up here: Find End User License Terms for Microsoft Software Licens...

Limit a field to 3 digits 1 capital letter 1nd 2 numbers
Hi I want to use Data Validation to restric user for data entries I need that the user use this format in column B: 1 letter in capital and 2 numbers like A02 or S31 or T11 or M45 ..... I have try many custom formula without success I would also would like that within a range in column B that it would be without duplicate Thanks for helping hi Jean, =AND(LEN(A1)=3,NOT(ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,1,1))),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,2,1)),ISNUMBER(--MID(A1,3,1)),EXACT(MID(A1,1,1),PROPER(MID(A1,1,1)))) -- isabelle Le 2011-12-13 10:50, jean a �crit : > Hi > > I want to use Data Validation to res...

Numbering paragraphs
Office 2007 - Word I want to have my document organized with numbered topics. 1 first 1.1 yyyyy 1.2 zzzz 2 second 2.1 aaaa 2.2 bbbb 2.2.1 more I am using the standard styles for my heading style (Heading 1, Heading 2....) Modify the style (Heading 1, for example), "Define New Number format" using the number style 1, 2, 3, ... then setting the Number format to 1.. This works fine for the first level. Now modifying Heading 2 with Number stype 1, 2, 3, ... and setting the format to 1.1 I getting the following: 1 heading 1 1.1 xxx 1.2 xxxx 2 Heading 2 1.1 ...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?d=E9pannage?=
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable depuis quelques temps, je n'arrive plus =E0 transmettre de pi=E9ces = jointes =E0 l'appui de mes messages, transmission tr=E9s longue help merci ------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C4D495.529BBBD0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

1 + 1 = 0
I have a spreadsheet with multiple worksheets. Throughout the spreadsheet I have sum formulas referencing cells within a worksheet and from other worksheets. All of a sudden, some of the sum formulas are returning 0 values when there are numbers that are being added (an no negative numbers). I can't find any pattern to which ones work and which don't. I can say that: They are all curency formated cells. It doesn't matter is I do a formula like =A1+A2 or =SUM (A1:A2) The columns summed that are returning 0s are not referencing cells from other worksheets, but some of the c...

Testing 1 2 3
This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... Looks like it got here so your test is working. Tom "Don Gurr" <dongurr@REMOVEshaw.ca> wrote in message news:b9IUk.66$_i3.52@newsfe06.iad... > This is a test. For some reason my posts are not getting posted. Hmmn... > Perhaps my previous posts were off-topic and they were filtered out. I was asking if anyone knew of a good grid control, and I mentioned a third-party grid control by name. "Tom Serface" <tom.nospam@camaswood.com> wrote in message news:%239l7jagSJHA.4764@TK...

Cannot Use 11.2.1 Updater #2
I'm Running Microsoft Office X on Mac OS 10.4.5 (PowerPC) on an iMac G5 iSight, Versiontracker pro tellls me i need to update office to version 11.x i download the installer and it says i don't meet the requirements for the upgrade. And the read me file is corrupted so i cannot read it. Any help Welcomed Andrew T Hi Andrew, the 11.2.1 updater is, as the name says, for Office 11 (2004) only; since you're using Office v.X ("Office 10"), the updater cannot run . The latest update for Office v.X is 10.1.6, which you can find on the Mactopia website or on Versiontracker. ...

sell cvv + dumps + track 1-2 + transfer WU / bank.... all country ! 09-05-10
Hello for all...My name Hoang . I'm a seller in Viet Nam . Now i have very shop and have very much cc . I want sell it Who need contact for me through Y!H : goodseller91 I promise cc of me very good and fresh all with good frice . I sure u will happy if bussiness with me . List cc i have and frice i have : Us ( vis,mas ) = 2$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 1,5$/1cvv Us ( dis,amex ) = 4$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 3,5$/1cvv Uk ( vis,mas ) = 5$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 4,5$/1cvv Uk ( amex,dis) = 7$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 6$/1cvv Au = 10$/1cvv if buy more than 50 cc 9$/1cvv...

Sort fields with 1.1-1, 1.1-10a, etc.
I have a table with a field that contains the component ID number for 800+ items. The ID numbers are as follows: 1.1-1 1.1-2 1.1-3 1.1-4 1.1-5 1.1-6 1.1-7 1.1-8 1.1-9 1.1-10 1.1-10a Because this is a text field, Access does not sort these records correctly when I try to do a sort on this field. Is there a way I can get Access to still see this field as text, since it contains text, but sort it correctly? For example, currently 1.1 comes after 1.10 in the sort. Many thanks, Gwen Harrison You will need to create a calculated field for sorting. You will need to add leading zeros as bel...

Question No 1 for Testing Purpose
Question No 1 for Testing Purpose Ignore this "Test" <Test@Test.com> wrote in message news:165D35B4-07E0-4BFC-AB83-05CA2AF68DE1@microsoft.com... > Question No 1 for Testing Purpose > ...

Getting feed from rss 1.0
Hello, I'm trying to parse a rss 1.0 docoment like the following example from http://www.instapundit.com: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?> - <rdf:RDF xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#" xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/" xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/" xmlns:cc="http://web.resource.org/cc/" xmlns="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/"> - <channel rdf:about="http://www.instapundit.com/"> ...

Inactive Items 12-17-09
I ran the Inventory Wizard 2 days ago and used the 210 worksheet to make some 4,000 items inactive. I selected "Enter items manually" and imported them from a .csv file. The file had 4 columns: The item number, description, department and the 4th column had the work "Inactive." The process worked properly in HQ but did not propogate to the stores. I am running version 2, sp2. Did you create a worksheet to send this to the stores? Afshin Alikhani - afshin@rrdisti.com Retail Realm Distribution = = = = = = = = "Rick@ASP" <RickASP@discussion...

The word limit is too short. 175-225. Can you write 1,000 words?
I'm struggling and frustrating myself with creating a newsletter in publisher. I have articles that I have written that are all 1,000 words or so. Is this too many words for newsletter articles? Publisher only allows 175-225 per section. This would be a MAJOR editing job to cut down to this level. Furthermore, significant information will be lost. I suppose articles are supposed to be short and to the point when creating a 'newsletter.' Your suggestion/comment will be appreciated. Ken You can write a book in Publisher, what you need to do is link your text boxes...

Office Update 12.0.1 Install Problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: intel After successfully re-installing Office, I tried to install the 12.0.1 update and get the message "version required to install this update not found on this volume." Thanks for any help out there. On 3/25/08 7:09 30AM, in article ee95fb7.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Dan_Anderson@officeformac.com" <Dan_Anderson@officeformac.com> wrote: > After successfully re-installing Office, I tried to install the 12.0.1 update > and get the message "version required to install this update not found...

anybody know if there will a "12.1.1" patch next week?
Will "Patch Tuesday" bring a fix for the double-click issue for Word/Excel documents? Or if not that, at least an explanation of why it *won't* be fixed? Anybody know? (and, yes, I know the "workarounds...) - Steve Anybody who knows isn't allowed to tell--aren't you the one beta-testing OS X? Surely you know that. Others may speculate. Steve Maser wrote: > Will "Patch Tuesday" bring a fix for the double-click issue for > Word/Excel documents? > > Or if not that, at least an explanation of why it *won't* be fixed? > > > An...

What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1)
What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1) It means subtract the value in cell P1 from 1, then multiply that result by the value in cell M49. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "lance559" <lance559@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2884953B-A53E-482A-96D3-1275D720E55E@microsoft.com... > What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1) "Chip Pearson" wrote: > "lance559" <lance559@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > > What does this formula mean =M49*(1-$P$1) &...