001 showing on background of document when printed

When I print out a sheet from XL it comes with a 001
printed diagonally across the page.  This 001 can not be
seen in print preview or anywhere else until I print it
out and than it is printed across my page.  Now
interestingly enough if I go into File menu/print
page/properties/overlay/ and change the watermark setting
from <None> to confidential it removes the 001 and places
the confidential in the center of my page.  Why in the
world does doing this remove the 001 and how can I make
so the None really means none.  Can anyone help me?
Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Might be a printer setting. Check via Print/Properties/Printer
Features/watermark.

---

Property Sheet Background Image
I'm trying to set the header background image of a wizard mode property sheet programmatically in my subclass contructor, like so: CwcListSheet::CwcListSheet(CWnd* pWndParent) : CPropertySheet(IDS_PROPSHT_CAPTION, pWndParent) { #if 1 // explore wizard header image CBitmap bmHeader; bmHeader.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP1); m_psh.hbmHeader = bmHeader; m_psh.dwFlags |= (PSH_USEHBMHEADER | PSH_HEADER); m_psh.dwSize = sizeof(m_psh); #endif AddPage(&m_Page1); AddPage(&m_Page2); AddPage(&m_Page3); AddPage(&m_Page4); AddPage(&m_Page5); m_p...

Printing Contacts
I need to print contacts via CRM. Every contact I have in the system has a Document attached in the notes area. When I click the print button I need it to print the contact information and the Document with it. For the sake of simplicity I need this to only be one opperation. Thank you for any thoughs on this matter:) ...

showing notes in outlook today
i have a few notes in my notes folder, however in outlook today the value is always nil. How can i get outlook today view show how many notes i have ?? ...

How to show completed/canceled appointments?
Hi We are using MSCRM 1.2 When an appt is closed or canceled, it "disappears" from the Calendar. How can we keep them displayed in the calendar? Thnks Jeff CORCEL SYSTEMS SDN BHD, www.corcelsystems.com We design and develop business-led database-driven web applications. Jeff, There is a SQL job that runs on a periodic basis that does this "delete". You could modify this job or disable it. Matt On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 18:07:18 +0800, Corcel CRM <ebusiness@DELETEcorcelsystems.com> wrote: Hi We are using MSCRM 1.2 When an appt is closed or canceled, it "dis...

showing emotions or alerts
I am learning Viso and I am wondering how to show warnings or alerts or emotions. If I want to show concern about a department in an organization how would I do that? Thanks Smarty Hi Smarty This is up to your organization's processes. You can use maybe an Exclamation mark besides the department? You can also import your own bitmaps/jpgs into the Visio drawing. Some of the computer-type warnings can also be used and they are found in the Software folder. -- -ronnie [MS] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Steve Marty" &...

List box (and queries) not sorting dates or showing correct headers
G'day all, I have inherited a system with a search function screen that is acting weird. There are actually two search screens, both constructed in a similar fashion, but the first does what it is supposed to do and the second is misbehaving. The form has a bunch of unbound controls allowing the user to enter search criteria. The only mandatory criteria is the sort order, which is set from a combo box. The data source for the combo box is a table, sys_GAPSSortBy, which contains a list of query names and a user- friendly label for use by the combo box. When the user clicks the "Searc...

How do I get the sentence count in a word document?
-- Many thanks in advance best regards Ian Word Count provides a count of words, characters, lines, and paragraphs but not sentences. Although a macro can be written to get a rough count, Word can't necessarily distinguish between the period at the end of a sentence and the period following an abbreviation. There must be some algorithm, however, as the "readability statistics" are based to some extent on the number of words in the average sentence, I think. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word...

excel chart showing movable graph at what point we make a profit
in a business would like to make a chart based on accumulated Earnings & Profit/Loss for year to date, perhaps movable showing our break even point and by moving chart to a another earnings figure what profit we should make. For example put in earnings for YTD Profit/Loss YTD then I can move the earnings part of the chart to show what our profit would be for a given earnings figure. Alternatively If For example if we earn $200 for year so far and profit is $0 but any amount over that is 18% profit so I can move chart line to say $240 and it will say what profit I will make. Hope ...

Contact not showing up in Global Address List
I have created some contacts for people out outside the company that everyone in the company should see. The contacts are not show up in the GAL. But they are showing up in the All Contacts list. The client is Outlook 2003. It is the client or the setup in AD .. Any help would be great Make sure that your GAL filter includes contacts. If it does, there will be the following filter (objectClass=contact) "Mat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29cef01c465d2$301708d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have created some contacts for people out outside the ...

Queues not showing
I am trying to look at the queues on one of my mail servers. When I click on the queues folder, I see two items; Default SMTP Virtual Server and Exchange MTA. Both of these items have a red exclamation point and say "not available". There is also a message at the bottom of the screen, "Exchange System Manager failed to retrieve queues for the SMTP Virtual Server (error code = 0x800706D9). Check the event log and verify that the required services are running." I can see the queues from another server in the same Admin Group, but can't seem to get them to show o...

Printing labels from HQ
Why can't we print labels from HQ? Its simple..... some companies manage products and inventory form the warehouse and "push" the product to the retail locations. It makes no sense to manage label printing from the store level for our business model. Can it be done? The concept is that a warehouse will be a store. HQ in RMS is a centralised management control system not a physical location. To manage the physical location you need a store license. So we always install HQ and a store where the warehouse is included. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@Retailrealm.co.uk Chairman ...

I cant print from the internet
Windows XP - Xerox printer .. i can print from other office apps but not from IE 6 .. help please! Try posting in a group that is specific for your problem. This group is for Outlook from the Microsoft Office suite, not IE 6 or OE 6. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer sue <soula@earthlink.net> asked: | Windows XP - Xerox printer .. i can print from other | office apps but not ...

Printing an Excel Spreadsheet
I created a spreadsheet in Excel. Emailed it to a friend and when she tries to print it on her laptop, it shows vertical page breaks as if it will not fit on one page. And, indeed, when she prints it prints all but column D on the first page then prints column D on another page. Why does it do this? I can print it out just fine from my computer! Most likely caused by different printer driver and/or resolution of her Operating System. She will just have to shrink things a bit. Slightly less Zoom will probably do the trick. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 13 Jan ...

Document Management System
Does anyone know any Document Management Systems that integrate with Microsoft CRM 4.0? Otherwise does anyone use Sharepoint to manage documents including version control and just use something like Kofax to scan documents in? Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks Hi You can check the Documents Core Pack from MSCRM add-ons. It does not give you a fancy versioning system but certainly the ability to file and store documents. "Bootyz333" wrote: > Does anyone know any Document Management Systems that integrate with > Microsoft CRM 4.0? Otherwise does anyone use Shar...

attachment does not show in outlook but shows in blackberry
Our exchange server is exchange 2007 entrprise, we have BES server version 4.1.6.20. Outlook 2003 is client software. some users are complainting that attachment sent with email can be seen in blackberry but not in outlook. It does not happen with all attachment. Wanted to see if anyone else experience the same and what the fix is. I think, problem is with either format for that particular email and/or outlook view. I did not get the chance yet to test with user laptop as he is travelling now. any suggestions? Thank you. -- Dipti ...

Printing #10 Envelopes
I'm designing personal stationery. I'm trying to print the return address on the back of the envelope. How do I do that? Use the #10 setup and do a little measuring. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "novicedesigner" <novicedesigner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ED185AD-AEB1-4C40-8FBE-B2ADBBF35223@microsoft.com... > I'm designing personal stationery. I'm trying to print the return address on > the back of the envelope. How do I do that? I take it you'...

Year series shows wrong in chart
Hi all : using Excel 2003, I have what should not even be a problem that I cannot solve. I have a series of years in a column, 1970-2006 to be exact, and these are the labels for my x axis. When I insert chart this appears as 1,2,3,...instead of 1970, 1971, etc. It doesn't matter how I format that column, text, general, custom, nothing works. Why is it not just giving me the data in the format that is actually there and how can I get it? thanks for any help Bevin B. Try first entering the dates as dates. To check to make sure they're entered as dates, after entering the data c...

creating an index for multiple pages within a visio document?
I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an automated way to create an index from the name of each drawing? Thanks Carol in Roy WA There used to be an add-on "table of contents" but I have not it used in years in earlier versions, but try searching for it. "clemonwa" <clemonwa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9728AA5-1529-41AC-940C-B275C9D5A1E7@microsoft.com... >I have a visio document with about 50 drawings in it. Is there an >automated > way to create an index from the name of each drawing? > > Thanks &g...

Print dialog
Hi, somebody knows as to show the picture of I engage in a dialog of the printer, the same one that appears when one does click in menu of file. Thank, MN "MN" <mnmnmn@123mail.cl> wrote in message news:u1g4DdzaDHA.2336@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, somebody knows as to show the picture of I engage in a dialog of the > printer, the same one that appears when one does click in menu of file. Hi MN, I'm not sure I understand what you are asking for, but if you want to use VBA to display the same dialog that is displayed when you select File/Print from the Excel ...

Outlook not showing ALL sent Items...But shows some, why?
We are running Outlook 2003 clients against a Exchange 2003 server SP1, on Windows 2003 Working fine for all, except one user This user does not get 'sent items' populated consistently. We see items show up sometimes, or not at all or later. Yes, later, like 2 weeks later. And all items do not show up. I've built his account onto a different box from scratch, it populates all folders, and 'sent items' looks the same, so it is not Outlook 2003 settings. We do used Cached mode access for users. I am stumped on this. What could possibly cause this? "Phil&qu...

Merge cells in Excel 2003 doesn't show up on Format Alignment
Merging cells used to be easy but Excel 2003 doesn't have a place to check on the Format Alignment menu. Help shows a demo for merging but I get the message that the page is unavailable on the web. "Merge cells" is the third item under Text Control on the Format, Cells dialog, Alignment tab. -- Jim "Bob" <rbandrews@mchsi.com> wrote in message news:BE917632-AB58-49B9-B840-7A3B1D6E5206@microsoft.com... | Merging cells used to be easy but Excel 2003 doesn't have a place to check on | the Format Alignment menu. Help shows a demo for merging but I get the |...

Nothing ever shows up in BadMail on SBS2003
On our fresh install of SBS2003, I've noticed that there's never anything in the "C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\Mailroot\vsi 1\BadMail" folder, which is the specified folder for undeliverable mail. When I look at the queues, there are always entries for lots of undeliverable NDR's in response to the spam. But why isn't it ending up in the BadMail folder? The retries get exhausted and the queued mail goes away, but it never shows up in BadMail. I haven't seen this on other SBS2003 setups I've done. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks. Do you have Ex...

printing with Publisher
I am trying to print a small publication on an 8.5X11 piece of paper to a laserjet 2600n printer. This file has printed before with no problems at all. Now Publisher (2003) tells me it cannot print the file. When pressing F1 the message indicates that the file is too complex. Even if I strip it to a single element, I contunue getting that message. What is the problem? There is a driver on the HP web site with a June 2005 timestamp, maybe newer than yours. Big downloads... Also some firmware. Publisher is noted for being critical about printer drivers. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://o...

Reatin Macros in document from template
Hi I have created a template with some complex macros. Naturally when the template is opened, it opens as a separate WORD document & allows the macros to be run. However, once the document has been saved & closed, the macros cannot be re-run. Is there a way to retain the macros in the new document, so the macros can be run another time please? -- Richard Instead of opening a document from the open template, open a new document from the template. File > New or in Word 2007 Office Button > New. As long as the template is available to the document the m...