.IQY Files!!!

Hello Pros

i'm Newb , Totally Newb to Excel :(

How do i make Excel Files that End up With .iqy

i need Excel to Extract Information From a website , like a income
statement of a stock , Balance sheet , cash flow statement of that
specific Stock !

is it possible that each team i Open the files it let's me type in the
stock Symbol that i need that information for ?

i don't know how to make this File !!!

---

is that possible ?

---

"Pivotrend >" wrote
> How do i make Excel Files that End up With .iqy

Have you tried here...

http://tinyurl.com/2gy2j

Jordon

0
notsam (55)

Retrieving a file
When I "opened" an Excel file out of Outlook, I never saved it to a local directory. When I did save it, it was saved in a folder (OLK5) under "Temporary Internet Files". Now I can't access the file out of OLK5. Anyone know how do do this? My other thought was to go to "File" and open it from the list of latest used files. Unfortunately I've opened more than 4 files and it's no longer listed. Does anyone know how to show more than the last 4 files viewed? First, you can up that most recently used limit to 9 under: tools|options|general ta...

What happened to the functionality of the ObjModel header files?
I'm porting a MFC application from MSVC 6.0 to MSVC 7.1. In our older version, our code makes use of several header files from the ObjModel directory. These directories have been eliminated in the 7.1 version. Where can we find the functionality that was part of these files? ...

Download a file from Adobe into Publisher
We have an article held in an Adobe file which we want to dowload into Publisher. Anyone know how we do that? Publisher version is Microsoft 2003 Nick, Rochdale wrote: > We have an article held in an Adobe file which we want to dowload into > Publisher. Anyone know how we do that? Publisher version is Microsoft 2003 That's easy...pdf it! Frank Nick, Rochdale <Nick, Rochdale@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > We have an article held in an Adobe file which we want to dowload into > Publisher. Anyone know how we do that? Publisher version is...

Dialog that allows path and file selection
Hi, I would like a multiple select dialog that will allow the user to select both files and folders. At the moment i'm using CFileDialog, and if the user selects a folder and clicks "open" the dialog just goes into that folder. I would like to be able to actually select that folder like I would select a file and have it pathname added to the string pointed to by lpstrFile. First off, is CFileDialog the right control to start with? And if so then what do I need to do to allow folder selection? Should I subclass it or can I do it with a hook function (i would prefer to do it this...

Concatenating multiple mail (*.msg) files
Hello friends, Could someone please tell me an easy way to merge a few dozen messages into one long *.msg or *.doc file? In other words, I have a folder containing 50 messages and I would like to join all the messages together sequentially into one long message with out having to insert each message at the end in word by hand. Thanks David Berrigan berrigad@mail.nih.gov -- David Berrigan Try "help copy" in a command shell. For example, c:\> copy source1+source2+source3 destination Earle "David Berrigan" <David.Berrigan.3de4a4e@outlookbanter.com> escr...

Include a header file in RC File
Hi, I've another quick question. I have a .RC file that uses some constants, or identifiers, in a .H file of the same project. I try to include the .H file in the .RC file, but the compiler removes the .H file after compiling. I've tried including the .H file in my .RC2 file, and I #include "res\\<project>.rc2" to the original .RC file, but when I go to the Resource Tab in the Solution Explorer, I get an errror, indicating the file cannot be edited. I've also tried including it in my Resource.h, but it, too, is later removed. What can I do to make my co...

.bmp file vs .cur file
Hi, friends I need to change cursor when mouse moving from one window to another. I know I need to create .cur files for each cursor. However, can I directly use my .bmp file without creating corresponding .cur file, since I may have hundreds of .bmp files? Any reference paper or sample code Thanks a lot. A cursor contains two bitmaps: one to draw the cursor, and one to mask off the area on which the cursor is drawn. You can find out a lot about these file formats in the MSDN. If you have hundreds of bitmaps, perhaps the correct solution is to make hundreds of cursors and then use only t...

When Exporting Contacts via CSV file: Flag for Follow up is not exported
How to export FLAG FOR FOLLOW UP using OUTLOOK 2003 ...

mdd files
my computer does not read mdd files why Are you using MySQL? --- or are you talking about MacDraft files? Have a feeling you're in the wrong newsgroup. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "ruban" <ruban@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59035277-52B9-4BDB-927D-ECDEAF3E3310@microsoft.com... > my computer does not read mdd files why ...

transfer files
I have been trying to transfer files from old computer with windows 98 and money 99 to new computer running xp and money 2004. Can this be done? How? -- sazy2 In microsoft.public.money, kathleen W wrote: >I have been trying to transfer files from old computer with windows 98 and money 99 to new computer running xp and money 2004. Can this be done? How? See FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html for information. ...

Delete Duplicate Files
http://duplicateFilesDeleter.com Improve computer performance by deleting duplicate files Identical files not only waste your hard disk space, but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize time used by antivirus to scan your computer. Sort and organize your media collections Media files collections, such as music, video, images and photos, often become the primary source of identical files. If you have a music collection of several hundreds or even thousands mp3-files, you may want to sort them by delet...

Associating .ppt files with a different version of PowerPoint
I installed a new version of Microsoft Office on my Mac However, all my office files are automatically associated with the older demo version that was uninstalled. The end result is that double-clicking on any Office file gives an error message. I get around it by opening the Application first and then using file open to open the appropriate file. Clearly this is inconvenient. Obviously, I can associate a file with the right application by clicking on "Get Info" and then associating it with the right application. The "Get Info" panel also has a button labeled "Change ...

OMA - Web.config
Hey guys. Ok I screwed up. On my exchange 2003 box I accidently deleted the 'Actions' associated with the .Config file extenstion. If you go into Folder Options, then click the File Types tab, you will find the extension CONFIG. If you highlight that and click on Advance you will see what the actions for that file are. This is what I deleted. :( Would someone be so kind as to tell me what should be listed in there? I believe there was an entry for run and open, but I don't remember for certain. I would REALLY appreciate any help with this. Thanks in advance! Co...

Export an Access Table as an dbase III file
I was thinking this should be simple. I want to copy, transfer or whatever the TBS Table in the VPS_TBS.mdb database and send it to our shared drive, but have the file be a .dbf file. I tried the F1 Help DoCmd.TransferDatabase acExport, "DBASE III", ' "C:\@CDATA\VP_tbs.mdb", acTable, "tbs", _ ' "K:\CPANALYSIS\BusinessMgt\VP\Access\DBASE\tbs1.dbf" I've tried this in a Macro, and in code, but ways fails. The error tells me the path doesn't exist, but that is the path. Does anyone see any obvious errors. If you kn...

GP8.0
Hi, one of the user was posting a purchase receipt when its computer crashed. this cause and issue because now each time we go to the PURCHASE ORDER DOCUMENT INQUIRY screen, we get a PRIMARY KEY VIOLATION error [Microsoft]ODBC Sql Server Driver SQL SERVER Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint PK##0300334. Cannot insert duplicate key in object dbo.##0300334. then it says : the stored procedure popSelectPoDocumentInquiry returned the following results : DBMS: 2627, Great Plains:0. i narrowed it down and i figured out that the Purchase receipt is showing in both POP10600 and POP30300 w...

tool for recover publisher file
i can't open a file made by publisher xp (.pub), i receive an error message on opening it; may anyone give me a suggestion or a good tool for recover it? thanks Could you just first tell us the error message Please... -- John G Wot's Your Real Problem? "paul" <pa0l0@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uBQGd.705386$35.28356471@news4.tin.it... >i can't open a file made by publisher xp (.pub), i receive an error >message > on opening it; > may anyone give me a suggestion or a good tool for recover it? > thanks > > "John G" <...

Should se send PDB files along with EXE/DLL's
Are these very sensitive? Can anybody read these files. We want to keep our source code safe. Thanks, Dan The answer is no you should not deploy the pdb files along with your executables as these files contain debug info see : http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms241903.aspx > We want to keep our source code safe. Well that is hard with a .Net app as anyone can decompile your application pretty easy unless you use some form of obfuscation but even then it is not 100% safe . Want to know how safe your code is ? wel a start would be to unleash .Net reflect...

Save a picture as a separate file
I have a workbook containing a picture. How can I save that individual picture as a bitmap or jpeg or other image file as I want to use it elsewhere as a background for an Access from? Many thanks......Jason Copy the picture. Open up your favourite graphics program(MSPaint?) and paste then save as. Or did you mean do all through code? Turn on the macro recorder if that's the case. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:00:45 +0100, Jay <spam@dummyaddress.spam.com> wrote: >I have a workbook containing a picture. How can I save that individual >picture as ...

Looking for a utility to repair pst file
Anyone out there come across a utility to repair a pst file yet? Mine was simply copied while Outlook was open. Scanpst wont repair it (nor will ontrack's software or pst19upg.exe unless anyone knows how to run this utility properly) This must be a VERY common problem with a known set of symptoms and one which must need repairing in exactly the same way quite often? I am using the version from Office XP on Windows XP but can transfer it to a Mac if it helps? news.microsoft.com <fountainpen@amexol.net> wrote: > Anyone out there come across a utility to repair a pst file yet?...

How to retrieve number of files
What's the correct way to retrieve the number of jpg files in a directory? Do I have to loop through each file, in order to count them up? >What's the correct way to retrieve the number of jpg files in a directory? >Do I have to loop through each file, in order to count them up? Yes - use FindFirstFile (or CFileFind) to filter on *.jpg and loop/count them. Dave Yes. use ::FindFirstFile/::FindNextFile/::FindClose or use the CFileFind class of MFC. joe On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 01:59:12 -0800, Charles Tam <CharlesTam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >What's the ...

file with subtotals
hi Everyone, My friend has an excel file which uses a lot of subtotal formulas for a specific column in his file. His issue is that this file takes a few minutes to open in Excel 2002. But in Excel 2003 it takes hours together but doesnt open. Any ideas ? Please Guide.... Thanks Sampy Just something to try. Have the friend open excel with an empty workbook. tools|Options|calculation tab|check manual Then try to open the workbook with the subtotals. If that doesn't help, maybe the registry tweak in this post by Jim Rech would help: http://groups.google.com...

Print pdf file on WebBrowser Control
I am trying to Print pdf file on WebBrowser Control using javascript code window.pdf_frame.print();. It is working fine but freezing machine very often. I am using Adobe Acrobat 6.0. How can I Print pdf file on WebBrowser Control without freezing machine. Thanks in advance. Bob Info you provided is not going to be enough to figure out what you are asking. In addition, you would be better served if you ask this in a related newsgroup: microsoft.public.inetsdk.programming.webbrowser_ctl ------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Importing TXT file over existing spreadsheet
Hello, I am importing a tab delimited file into Excel over an existing Excel worksheet. The issue is that I need only the fields defined in the text file to be overwritten. I go to Data->Import External Data->Import Data..., select my file, click next through the steps (delimited, tab, general). Then on the following dialog I select properties and select the "Overwrite existing cells with new data, clear unused cells" radio. What I really need is just "Overwrite existing cells with new data, preserve unused cells" because what happens is if I have a line in the text...

How do I turn a Microsoft Publisher file into a jpeg file?
I need to turn a .pub file into a .jpeg file and can't seem to figure out a way to do it. Amanda wrote: > I need to turn a .pub file into a .jpeg file and can't seem to figure > out a way to do it. =============================== If your version of Publisher cannot save as JPEG...you could copy paste the file into Paint and save it. Also you might want to create a .pdf file: Try this... Download and install the following free PDF Creator. PrimoPDF http://www.primopdf.com/ (if you only have a few files to convert...you can even do it online) With your new program installed....

mailbox files
Hi All, I am using outlook 2003. I updated it from outlook 2000. I noticed on my hard drive that there are several mailbox.pst files. Are these leftovers from outlook 2000? Can I delete them if outlook 2003 doesn't need them? Thanks for any help. -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel@bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler1150@hotmail.com Skype name: garymetz Only if you have made sure your current Outlook profile isn't using any of them. -- Russ Valentine "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@bellsouth.net> wrote in message n...