#REF #2

I am using Excell 2002 at the office.  I have a problem viewing a spreadsheet
that a coworker sent me, which she prepared in Excell 2000.  Some of the
cells display #REF, instead of the formula value.

Any ideas on how to resolve this would beappreciated.  Thanks.

Barry
0
barry1 (69)

You may be missing an add-in such as the Analysis ToolPak

Navigate: Tools,Addin

"Barry" wrote:

> I am using Excell 2002 at the office.  I have a problem viewing a spreadsheet
> that a coworker sent me, which she prepared in Excell 2000.  Some of the
> cells display #REF, instead of the formula value.
>
> Any ideas on how to resolve this would beappreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Barry
0
Bean123r (9)

Exchange failover #2
General question: If you have two exchange servers in different sites, and one of the two fails, is it possible to move the mailboxes to the other Exchange server and have the users mailbox reside there? If backups are done daily, could you have the users up an receiving mail with their stores up to the last backup? I have seen third party software that would failover, but it all seems way out of budget for around 200 mailboxes. Any help would be appreciated, or if you know of a thord party product for less than $5,000, I may be interested in that. not possible to do this without...

Automate Email #2
I'm running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 server. I would like to schedule an automated email that will be send out to the same recipients with the same msg everyday from Mon-Fri in the morning. All I have so far is the following code. How do I tell Outlook to do this automatically every morning? Attribute VB_Name = "Module1" Option Explicit Sub SendMail() Dim olApp As Outlook.Application Dim olMail As Outlook.MailItem Dim blRunning As Boolean 'get application blRunning = True On Error Resume Next Set olApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application") If o...

2-way match formula?
First time on site - please excuse any errors of protocol! I have a 2 dimensional array of elements, all different. I would like to find a single formula that will search the array for designated element and return the column in which it appears. Likewise for the row. So if the array is 2 5 7 6 8 1 The column formula applied to the argument "7" would return 3 and the row formula would return 1. This is tantamount to asking for the MATCH function, but in dimensions. Thanks...Bil -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi you may try the following array fo...

Macro to switch to another sheet, grab ref to any cell, paste ref in current sheet??
I am looking for a way (either macro or VBA) to perform one simple task: while in *any cell* of your choice in the current worksheet, switch to another specific sheet, choose *any* cell, grab a reference to that cell (not its value), switch back to the first worksheet and slap in the reference of the cell in the other sheet. This would be the automated equivalent of doing the following manually: 1) Select *any cell* (say *F11*) in the current sheet (Call it "*Destination*"). 2) Press "=" (no "ENTER") 3) Click the tab for the other sheet (call it "*Source*&...

Object Error when priting a report
Hello Everyone! When I try to print a report on Microsoft CRM 1.2 an error message appears "Object Error" and it doesn't print. In some machines this message doesn't appear but it doesn't work also. Any ideas? Thank you! 1. Try this: http://crmserver/viewer/activexviewer/en/npviewer.exe making sure to replace "crmserver" with the name of your Microsoft CRM server. 2. Also check your browser to make sure it allows ActiveX. In IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Security -Local Intranet - Custom Level - ActiveX controls and plugins. Make sure all setting...

Excel Version #2
Dear all, I am using office 2000 sp3 version. I have one excel file from my friends and this excel file show strange characters which should be traditional chinese. If open in office 2003, it will prompt me that there is corruption and need to repair and when save the file, it is default to be office 95 or earlier version. Then When I save the file in office 2000 versions, then I can see the chinese. I have the question that whether office 2000 can open earlier version excel file or it does not prompt me to repair or save as another versions. Is it related to some settings in the office ...

Format a worksheet to carry out all calculations to 2 decimal plac #2
Hi, Is it possible to format am excel worksheet or whole workbook to carrry out all calculations to 2 decimal places (ie. rounding up and down)? The problem I have is that I use Excel to track expenses tha are also enetered in an accounting package and get rounding errors as excel doesn't round calulations up or down while the acounts package does. I can get excel to display to two decima places and round an individual value to 2 places, but don't know how to get teh whole worksheet to calculate to 2 decimal places. Thanks, Phill. yes it is possible. select the whole sheet ...

Turn Off Updating of Ref Fields in Word 2007
I have a document that someone used Ref fields to link to bookmarked figures and hyperlinked them to the paragragh thus inserting a copy of the figure everywhere they inserted the field. I unlinked the extra graphics from the paragraph but not from the actual text e.g. "Figure VII 2-2." Now the document has updated all of the fields and reinserted the figures back in. If it was one or two no big deal but we are talking about probably 75-100 extra graphics being inserted into the document. I need to turn off the Auto Updating of Fields on Save or whenever the heck i...

2 threads on dual processor machine
Hello, I use 2 threads (CWinThread class) in a vs app running on a dual processor (Xeon) machine. Does anone tell me how I can make each thread run on separate processor. The compiler doesn't seem to do it automaticaly. thank's Yannick Markus, This is almost never the right thing to do -- doing so, you will rip the S right out of SMP. That said, use the API function SetThreadAffinityMask. The mask that you pass in a bit vector of the processors that the thread is allowed to run on. It is easy to construct if you *KNOW* that there will always be at least two processors - but ...

How to solve this problem? #2
I write two program,one is that create ODBC-link to access and register two control:MS ADO Data and MS DataGrid automaticly,another is to display database,look: BOOL CAutoDlg::OnInitDialog() { SQLConfigDataSource(NULL,ODBC_ADD_DSN,"Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)\0", \ "DSN=LeadLink\0 DESCRIPTION=For Lead ODBC Link\0 DBQ=RS485.mdb\0 FIL=Microsoft \ Access\0 default="); CString OcxFileName; HINSTANCE hLib; FARPROC lpDllEntryPoint; OcxFileName="MSADODC.OCX"; hLib = LoadLibrary(OcxFileName); if (hLib==NULL) { AfxMessageBox("Error"); } lpDllEntryPo...

Date format issue #2
Hi all, i have a station where the regional parameters show date as yy/MM/dd, ie : 05/07/18 When i open it on my station, where dates are shown like yyyy/MM/dd, i endup with 2018/07/05, which is obviously the wring date. How can i correct that in about 100 excel files. I will then make sure all offices run the same schem for regional parameters. Thanks for your help -- DanielHurtubise ------------------------------------------------------------------------ DanielHurtubise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27449 View this thread: http://www.excel...

#Ref! in cells of row linked to deleted row
Does one just delete the row? Why wasn't it just deleted like the row i the database since it was linked to it? Thanks, Trud -- lburg80 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- lburg801's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2833 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48026 ...

CRM 1.2 Update Rollup 2 (CRMMimeUtil.inl )problem
We have a CRM 1.2 installed on SBS. There have been problems associated with the CrmExchangeQueueService as listed in article 839162. Essentially if the mime boundary is not defined correctly the email does not process into the CRM queue. I have followed the instructions in the article and installed the following Fiexes: CRM1.2-KB904435-Server-ENU.exe CRM1.2-KB909297-Router-ENU.exe But the error still occurs. Is there something I need to do to activate the fix on the server? ...

2 calendars
Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, how? If not, how come? It's as simple as File | New | Folder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "dbaca21" <dbaca21@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:67b001c47579$586f2c70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Can I have 2 separate calendars in outlook 2002? If so, > how? If not, how come? Thank You! >-----Original Message----- >It's as simple as Fi...

Fix #2
Hi! The word, *FIX* is always present in my Excel Status Bar (lower, right-hand corner of the screen). What message, is this conveying? Do I need to take corrective action? If so, what corrective action? Regards, Mick. -- mick2 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ mick2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24143 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=378337 It means that your workbook is set to always set the decimal point at a certain place when you enter a number (typically 2)....

CObject #2
This is one of those. I have a class derived from CObject which has a default constructor. When I try to add another constructor to assign values to its members I get an error. error C2248: 'CObject::CObject' : cannot acess private member delcaration in class 'CObject' My constructor is public: This is probably first symester stuff again but please help me out here. Thanks! -- Just Al What does your constructor look like? Are you calling the CObject's copy constructor by any chance? from CObject class: // Disable the copy constructor and assignment by default s...

How do I? #2
How do I delete the name of an old Exchange5.5 server that has been decomissioned from appearing in the list of Exchange servers under the Domain name under Administrative Groups in MSExchange Administrator? In Exchange System Manager, if you right click that server, you can select All Tasks > Remove Server. There's more information in this great article: "How to completely remove a Exchange server or the entire Exchange organization" http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Remove-Exchange-server-entire-Exchange-organization.html -- Blog "subject: exchange" http:/...

Global Customers #2
Hi Does anyone know if it is possible to change a global customers info at the store level? We run into problems when a customer comes in and wants to change their phone number and the cashier cannot do this. We are currently running HQ V1.3 We have a Store and HQ Utilities that are a whole series of add-ons bundled together. Amongst which there is one that allows you to change the Global Customer info from store. For more info contact me. Afshin Alikhani - [ afshin@retailrealm.co.uk ] CEO - Retail Realm = = = = = = = = = = "mbonin" <mbonin@discussions.microsoft.com&...

cannot start Money 2004 #2
I bought Money on March 2004 and have never been successfully opened it for once, whenever I try to open the application, it says "Microsoft has encounter a problem and has to shut down" AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d I have tried everything I can - change the language sitting, change my account as administrator, I cannot even open it. Hard to belive people sell this kind of software for money, I am getting really frustrated! In microsoft.public.money, <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: &g...

Excel startup with buttons #2
Below is what I have in the module so far. Could you give me an exampl of what I could add? Perhaps it is a simple solution, but I'm new a this! Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim cf As ChooseCalculator Set cf = New ChooseCalculator cf.Show Set cf = Nothing End Su -- alana ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1419 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27786 Hi use something like me.worksheets("sheet1").visible=false -- Regards F...

Starting Over #2
Old computer bit the dust, I have only my backup floppys and the Money 98 CD. I've installed it (having removed the Money 2002 program on the newer computer) but can't figure out how to make it work. I tried dragging and dropping, and the files appear to be in the folder, but they have no effect on the program. What do I do now? Thanks, JJ In microsoft.public.money, JJ wrote: >Old computer bit the dust, I have only my backup floppys >and the Money 98 CD. I've installed it (having removed >the Money 2002 program on the newer computer) but can't >figure...

cheaderctrl problem #2
Hi There, I have a CWnd derived class, CMyCtrl that contains a member of type CQuickList* (a CListCtrl derived class). I also have a CHeaderCtrl derived class, CMyHeaderCtrl. In order to access methods in CMyHeaderCtrl, I should have a CMyHeaderCtrl member in either CMyCtrl or CQuickList, where? Also once I have that, it needs to be initialized so that it has a handle to the list's header, where and how do I do that? I'm aware that I need to do something along the lines of: m_objHeaderCtrl.SubclassWindow(this->GetHeaderCtrl()->GetSafeHwnd()); where m_objHeaderCtrl is of typ...

Need Help Charting Data #2
Thanks Julie. what are the headings for the column and how do you want to see th data I would like to see both columns besides date on 'Y' axis. Basically I would like to see the values in both column B and C for a given date Column 'B' is system physical memory and column 'C' is logical memor for the system on a given date. how many rows of data are we talking about There are approximately 3000 rows in this set of data. Each date ha approximately 96 readings except a few days where I have about 10 readings. what is the date range of the data (assuming 10-05-04...

Delete Server from Site #2
I'm removing my Exchange 5.5 server so I can run my Exchange 2003 server in native mode. I complete the "remove all" steps from the 5.5 CD according to KB189286. In article 272314 it says to use Exchange 5.5 Manager (on my 2003 server) to delete the 5.5 server from the site. However, when I try to delete it I get the error: "You cannot delete the Microsoft Exchange Server "MAIL" because it is still active. Shut the server down, and try again." The server has been down for a day and I'm still getting that error. I even deleted the DNS references to t...

How to change column headings from A, B, etc, to 1, 2, 3, etc.?
Default column headings in Excel 2000 were changed from alphanumeric to numeric. Don't know how this happened. Need to know how to change back. Hi, Ron See previous post from about 10 minutes ago Try Tools>options>general and uncheck R1C1 reference style "Ron" wrote: > Default column headings in Excel 2000 were changed from alphanumeric to > numeric. Don't know how this happened. Need to know how to change back. Hi 'Tools - Options - General' and uncheck 'R1C1 reference style' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Ron" ...