"Map" button

Does the "Map" button exist in 2003 EXCELL
0
NLeites (1)

Hi
no, MS has disconitnued this support with Excel 2002

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"NLeites" <NLeites@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Does the "Map" button exist in 2003 EXCELL

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/11/2004 10:19:40 PM
You must now purchase MapPoint program which interfaces with Office apps.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:19:40 +0100, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de>
wrote:

>Hi
>no, MS has disconitnued this support with Excel 2002

0
Gord

MS MAP
I used to use a map function in excel97 which embedded useful maps onto excel spreadsheets. I can't find it now I have Office2003. Does anyone know if it's available for Excel2003. Matt, this feature is no longer in excel versions newer than 2000, Microsoft now has MapPoint to use with it's office applications, but you will need to purchase it. Have a look here http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/products/default.mspx -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is ...

Campaign response to lead mapping
Anyone know the answer to this one? TIA. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm.deployment/browse_thread/thread/bd6b139d9cb350a9/13b76976861d5add?q=nahi&rnum=1#13b76976861d5add ...

change transaction mapping screen is incredibly slow
after selecting the change button after a transaction has been mapped via a download from my bank, it often takes at least a minute before the Change Transaction Mapping screen comes up. Is this a common problem? It is realy wasting a lot of my time when I have to change the mapping of a transaction. Any Ideas? Thanks, David Hello David: You wrote in conference microsoft.public.money on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:40:46 -0500: DB> after selecting the change button after a transaction has been mapped DB> via a download from my bank, it often takes at least a minute before DB> the C...

Map module in Excel
An earlier version of Excel had a world mapping module? Does anyone remember which version? You can extract any location you want from google map which can be automated using a VBA macro. I don't believe the mapping function was in excel. It was either in Quatro-Pro or Lotus 123. -- joel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ joel's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=229 View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=151682 [url=&quot;http://www.thecodecage.com&quot;]Micros...

Order of Message Map Entries
Using VC6, my SDI app was working properly until I decided to replace individual message handlers by a handler for a range. Using Class Wizard, I deleted the individual message handlers and then added my own entry to the message map following the Class Wizard entries. Is there a requirement that the message map entries be in numerical order? What's happening is that the handlers for my last two individual ID's are not being called, but control is being passed to the handler for the range. My message map looks something like the following: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CMyDoc, CDocument) //{{...

Mapping contacts to account during import
I have one file with contacts (unique ids), one with accounts (unique ids) and a third file with all relations (also with a unique id). Is there any way of importing this in a way that the right contacts are created on the right account? /Lotten Hi Lotten, the quickest way (that I've found) to import contacts and associate them with the correct parent account is: 1. Import the accounts into CRM. 2. Open the accountbase table in SQL Server and find the accounts that have just been imported (e.g. use CreatedOn date) 3. Export the name and GUID for each account to a text file. 4. Past...

Server & Network Mapping
In order to connect to my db, I need have PCs in a workgroup. I have them. But when I try to make the drive from one PC to the other in order to connect to the db, I am unable to. Am I doing something wrong? I have a static IP. You don't map a drive to connect a SQL server database. It runs as a network service, and only the server itself ever accesses the underlying files. You probably have a firewall issue or your server is not set up to allow incoming connections, but the possibilities are pretty much endless. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@...

Excel 2000 and maps
how do I add more geographic regions for use with Excel 2000 mapping? ...

XML <-> object mapping tool?
Hi; I have a small XML file that I need to read/change from my app. Is there some easy way to map from XML to my objects so I can just read it in to my objects, change the objects as needed, then write the whole thing back out? thanks - dave david@at-at-at@windward.dot.dot.net Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com me -- http://dave.thielen.com Cubicle Wars - http://www.windwardreports.com/film.htm Hi Dave, As for mapping object and xml document, the first thing I can get is the XMLSerialization, which is the dedicated technique in .NET framework for class /XML mapping. If ...

Acess DB - list of worldwide contacts
I have created an Access DB showing a list of over 150 contacts worldwide. What would be ideal, to show them to the boss, would be to plot the cities against a map and reference them with a numbered flag relating to the corresponding record. Can this be done? Please Help. Google has a mapping api that may be able to help: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/ -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "YorksTopBear" <YorksTopBear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6842DCA5-3E0E-4F70...

How do I add new Map Custom Fields or Maps.
I am trying to import a Excel 2007 file into Outlook 2007, I first changed the file extesion to excel- 2003 format. When I try to import the excel file into outlook I get a Map call Cody_Mail with address only fields. The program will not let me modify or delete this Map and will note let me build a new Map with the correct custom fields. Did you simply "change" the extension or actually re-save it as an .xls file? First option will do nothing but cause potential problems. As for your "Cody_Mail" map - likely to be the only "Named Range" found assum...

Moving a map from Document to Dialog with DDX.
Hello. I am trying to get a CString, CString map from the document to a dialog where the user will be able to view the key (a MAC address) and the mapped, user friendly value in a list box. The user will also be able to edit the values and have the map in the document updated on OK. I am at a loss as to how to accomplish this. I've created a framework dialog through the wizard, and I've been going over and over a number of sources to try to figure out how to properly pass information back and forth. This brought me to DDX. I think I need to use this, but I don't understand how i...

Question about custom mappings in the Schema Manager
Hello MS. I have made a custom mapping between Case/Incident and Invoice and published the changes. My problem is, that I cannot "Activate" the mapping! I have tried 'File - New - Invoice' from Case, but nothing happens. The only places I can get the mappings to work, is where there is an 'Add Related ...' option on the menu, or an 'Add new ...' button on the grid. But there is already "SYSTEM" mappings for these related entities! Am I doing something wrong here? ...Or what is the point of creating custom mappings then? Med venlig hilsen/Best Re...

XML mapping file
Guys, I am programming c# and need some source code that works like a mapper? Any ideas where is the best place to find something close to this already implemented? E.g. I need to map a number of fields. Instrumentname IrSwap -> SWAP FXoption -> FXOPT So I would like to store this in an XML file and use in my C# code. One XML file for each field to map.. Regards, Lars Schouw ...

Mapping between Sop10200 and Sop10201
I'm creating a crystal report, to print the Pick ticket of a sales transaction. I'm in need of populating the serial/lot number. I have found that it is in SOP10201 table. But when i compared the primary key of SOP10201 with SOP10200, i couldn't find the value to be passed to QTYTYPE field in SOP10201 table. Can any one of you say me how to fetch it? Thanks in advance. Hello Ace, from SOP10200 to SOP10201 you need to link on the following four fields. SOPTYPE SOPNUMBE LNITMSEQ CMPNTSEQ ------ RObert Cavill ACE_Shankar wrote: > I'm creating a crystal report, to pr...

Map Attributes from Case/Opportunity to Activities
Is it possible to map attributes from the case and opportunity entity to the activities? ------=_NextPart_0001_08FD32FE Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cindy, Sorry I am so late... Unfortunately, it is not possible out of the box. As always, thanks for your questions! Kind regards, Mike ====================================================== PLEASE NOTE: The partner managed newsgroups are provided to assist with break/fix issues and simple how to questions. ====================================================== We also love to hear your product feedba...

Mapped vs Network drives
hi, is there a way to show a network drive via formula when a drive is being mapped? Different users mapping of the same drive to a various letters is causing issues. I thought of writing an UDF combining a string with a network drive name with a combination of cell("filename") & hyperlink function, but there has to be an easier way. Thank you, -- ______ Regards, Greg Take a look at http://vbnet.mvps.org/index.html?code/network/uncfrommappeddrive.htm HTH Bob "Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FE...

Character Map
Hi All, I'm trying to insert a symbol into my charts title. When I click insert the symbol tab it is greyed out. How do I access the character map from my chart. Thanks, kfh. A chart title is not a rich text box. In fact, it's hardly a text box at all, because you can't change its height and width. You can't insert objects into the text. What you can do is type the appropriate character in the normal font, then select the character and change its font to Symbol or Wingdings or whichever font has the character you need. This works with chart titles, axis titles, dat...

how to use a map for CString?
Hi, I need a map that maps a CString to an integer. The following code gives me a compile error at "m[s] = 5;" It says there is no acceptable conversion. Do you know how to solve this problem? Thanks for your help. <CString, CString&, int, int> m; ... CString s; ... m[s] = 5; Regards. Tony I was not aware that this syntax was supported. I have always explicitly called the function that adds elements to the map. joe On Mon, 10 May 2004 13:58:41 -0700, May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I need a map that maps a CString to an integer. ...

Linking to external workbooks using mapped drives
Hi, I'm having an issue with links to external workbooks. Basically, I've currently got links in workbook A to B using something like: //server/ [B.xls]sheet1'!A1 which links and updates correctly only if I've opened B.xls from the full path. If I open B.xls from a mapped drive, eg Q:/B.xls, then worksheet A.xls doesn't know that its open. I can of course, modify the link to point to Q:/B.xls but then if the file is opened from the server directly, the link is again not recognised. Is there anyway to get excel to recognise the mapped drive is the same as the direct server...

Trying to change txt color from message map function
HI, My menu has a option that changes the text color. so I have my OnPaint() function but I am trying to call the DC from another function in same class.. what am I doing wrong? void CChildView::OnTextBlack() { // TODO: Add your command handler code here CDC* pDC = GetDC(); pDC->SetTextColor(RGB(0,0,0)); pDC->TextOut(mPt.x, mPt.y, mStr); ReleaseDC(pDC); mCount = 1; Invalidate(); } I changed my approach to ON_COMMAND_RANGE... and came up with this... it worked... but why not the first code? void CChildView::OnTextColor(UINT nID) { CClientDC dc(this); switch(nID) { ca...

Mapping Cutom Picklist Problems
I am having a problem mapping a custom picklist. I created a custom attribute called New_Lender in three entities Opportunity, Quote, & Orders. I mapped these in several ways. From "Opportunity to Quote", "Quote to Order" and "Opportunity to Order". When I create an opportunity and select the appropriate lender from the picklist and continue up the process to quote or order the lender picklist does not map. I already have created other pick lists in this same way and they behave ok. I checked to see that the read only integers for the picklist matched up betwe...

How can I plot Excel data on a geographical map or chart?
I have data by city, state, and zip code. How can I plot this data by geography on a map of the United States of America or on a map of a state. Some version of XL had that some rudimentary capability in that area. However, MS stripped it out and together with other goodies created a separately priced product called, I believe, MS MapPoint. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions In article <DDCCB18A-9AE4-4E0F-8303-AAACAEAF4003@microsoft.com>, dasage@discussions.microsoft.com says... &g...

How to copy maps and inserted arrows in OneNote.
In OneNote, I inserted a Mapquest neighborhood map. I put a red arrow to point out my house. When I copy the map to my yahoo email, the red arrow doesn't paste. Any ideas? Can I group all the objects to become one? You could screen grab it (Windows Key + S) to the clipboard and then paste that image into your Yahoo mail. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.html Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "ggilmore48" <ggilm...

Mapping 03-17-06
I want to have the customer information automatically fill-in from the Account Entity when I choose the Parent Account in the Customer Entity. It is not doing this. I have published the "customization" and it still isn't working. I have tried creating the contact from within the Account Entity and it still doesn't work. There is nothing I can do to get the fields to automatically fill-in. What is the procedure for this that I'm not getting from the online help. My understanding was that it should do it by default between the Account and Contact. This can be ...