X error bar

Hello, I can find in Format Data Series the 'Y Error Bar' but nowhere can I
fnd the 'X Error Bar'.  How can I get this one?

Office 2000.

Thank you

0
cdnhermit (7)

Hi Daniel,

In order to have x error bars you need to use the xy scatter chart.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Error Bars #5
How do you make each data point have a different standard deviation value for its error bar? Hi, On the Error Bars tab of the format dialog you can use the Custom +/- ref-edit controls to reference cell ranges. Cheers Andy Erin wrote: > How do you make each data point have a different standard deviation value for > its error bar? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Outlook Epxress Error Personal Address Error Msg
Until recently I used Outlook as my primary email. I installed and beganned to use Outlook Express instead..I just happened to like its features. After converting over I how receive an error message that reads "Your personal address book could not be opened. The file is either not accessible or is not a personal address book. Choose retry to use your personal address book, or choose cancel to not use your personal address book wit this application." The program crashes if I choose the option to cancel or to retry. I can not launch Outlook Epress. I have tried to locat...

error 424 Object required
when I run this code in Access vba97 there is no error; However when i run the exact same cose in ACCESS2000 I get the run-time error of object Required (424); does any one have an Idea as to what is wrong? Private Sub Form_Current() Dim recClone As Recordset Dim intNewRecord As Integer Set recClone = Me.RecordsetClone intNewRecord = IsNull(Me.PersonID) If intNewRecord Then cmdFirst.Enabled = True cmdNext.Enabled = False cmdPrev.Enabled = True cmdLast.Enabled = True cmdNew.Enabled = False Exit Sub End If cmdNew.Enabled = True '...

Newb in trouble
Hi again, several days ago I asked you for help and the reply was more than overwhelming: Thanks again! By now I'm having a problem again: This is my Code: if(pAPObj && pDavidObj) return TRUE; if(! pAPObj) { pAPObj = new CWrapAP(); } if(! pDavidObj) { pDavidObj = new CWrapDavid(); } These are the errors I get: c:\Public\ISEC.cpp(57): error C2582: Function'operator =' is not available in 'CWrapAP' c:\Public\ISEC.cpp(61): error C2582: Function 'operator =' is not available in 'CWrapDavid' c:\P...

An error was detected on device \Device\CdRom1 during a paging operation
Does anybody know what or how to clean this error up. Out of the blue I started getting this error. Everything was working fine and then poof. I seem to be able to burn but it is now inconstisten. I even replaced the DVD burner with a new one just in case. reinstalled burning software and rolled back vista. Vista SP2 with all updates. Thanks Adam Raff ...

error when importing leads with customized fields
We are trying to import leads on crm 3.0. we have to custom fields promonal_originebd promonal_origine2 both varchar 100. then when we import the leads always are getting an error that say "can't import to lead because promona_originebd doesn't exist". But when we are binding the fields we can see the customized fields. any idea have you published your customizations? Dave "ernesto" <ernesto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C96F8897-BA37-4A00-8077-44F6840B5C32@microsoft.com... > We are trying to import leads on crm 3.0. we have to ...

event log error
Every now and then (roughly every 4 or so hours) i'm getting three event log errors in a row. They all refer to a problem with a mailbox but unfortunately where it should say the mailbox name it's blank. i.e. "Event ID: 8231 Calendar agent failed to determine the primary calendar for mailbox: . " note the full stop and gap where the mailbox name is. then "Event ID: 1022 Logon Failure on database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (BILBO)" - Windows 2000 account NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM; mailbox /O=AMT/OU=LondonExc/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=BILBO/cn=Mi...

"Sending messages x of x" in Outlook 2007 status bar
Hello, When I send a message in Outlook 2007, appears "sending message x of x" where x is greater than 1. I read that it seems automatic responses, but automatic responses are deactivated. Any idea? Thanks for your time, Thunder It's a bug in outlook- x-1 should = the number of email accts in your profile. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Ex...

Linking errors with Building VC6.0 MFC project on VC8.0(VS2005)
System Env: Windows XP SP2 .NET 2.0 I am trying to build a legacy(VC6) MFC application and have managed to resolve most if not all(you see - #pragma to ignore things don't count ) compile time errors and depricated functions. But now i get linker errors all of them complaining about "AddCopyIntRecords.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual void __thiscall CWnd::PostNcDestroy(void)" Here are some project settings that i have used: I am compiling things in Active(Release) mode I am including all the external libraries(just on...

error box
On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like somewhere I can switch it off. thanks Hi Scudo, > On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data > which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes > away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like > somewhere I can switch it off. When it shows up, select "Error checking ...

Macro to show only rows with X
How would I write a script or macro to display rows that have and x in "A" and hide all other rows? Thank you With data starting in ColA; try Cells.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="=x" -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "Jeremy" wrote: > How would I write a script or macro to display rows that have and x in "A" > and hide all other rows? > > > Thank you Option Explicit Sub Remove_Unwanted_Rows() Dim rng As Range Dim cell, RowArray As Range Set rng = ActiveSheet.Range(Cells(1, "A"), Cells(Rows.Count, &qu...

smtpreg error
While trying to register transport sink for onarrival event for SMTP service in windows server 2008 I am receiving below error "smtpreg.vbs (420,6) microsoft vbscript runtime error: type mismatch" whereas we used the same file (smtpreg.vbs) in windows server 2003 environment and its working fine. What I need to know is there anyway to fix this error and register sink for onarrival event or is there any other way around to perform same action for onarrvial event. Please note Exchange Server 2007 SDK sp2 is also installed in the server. ...

Event Viewer Service Control Manager Error
The Remote Access Connection Manager service depends on the Telephony service which failed to start because of the following error: The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it. I have most everything stopped for performance, I don't know if this is needed for a 2nd computer that shares this internet connection via a router, not wireless. My printer is shared but not usually on or used by the other computer. How can I stop this error? The Telephony service relies on two services, Plug and Play an...

New error on opening outlook 2002
I had accidently installed Plaxo, the address book update program. I uninstalled it and immediately after, started getting an error when I open Outlook: "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" is the window heading. The message is: "Runtime error! Program C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 10 \outlook.exe The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information" After shutting down Outlook and opening again, it takes about four times as long to open, but opens succ...

error 0x80004005 and error 8004102A (Error with send/receive)
I have got the following error when synchronizing with my hotmail account, error 80004005 (network operation failed) and error 8004102A (Error with Send/Receive). can someone help me on how to fix this problem. all my other emails accounts linked to the outlook works fine but just the hotmail account that's receiving these two error messages thanks "warakawa" <warakawa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0095BB6F-E1A6-4FC0-BB54-FEF28D9B0143@microsoft.com... >I have got the following error when synchronizing with my hotmail account...

trouble sending emails kept getting error
here is the error message i am getting. email was working fine until earlier today? The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was 'sale-rp86t-1574575325@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]'. Su...

Upgrade from Mac Office 2004 to Office X?
Hi everyone, I've been running Mac Office 2004 and I want to upgrade it to Office X. Do I really have to buy the complete version of Office X to do this, or can I just buy the Office X upgrade? The reason I ask is that from what I've been able to research, the Office X upgrade only allows you to upgrade from Office 2001 but not from Office 2004. Am I correct about this? And if I am correct, does anyone know why Microsoft would have implemented such a policy? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! Kind regards, Jeff Wait! don't answer that. just realized 2004 is the upgrad...

Trendline Equation error Excel 2007?
I made a scatter chart of some data in Excel 2007 and placed a power fit trendline that resulted in the equation y=0.075x^-0.06 with a R^2 of 0.983. If I try to back calculate data points based on this model I get values that differ from the input data. I took the exact same data in Excel 2003 and I get a different equation (y=0.1001x^-0.0572) and R^2 (0.9931). I used this equation to back calculate some input values and it worked perfect. Is there an error with the equation reporting routine in Excel 2007? My OS is XP HOME SPII ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsof...

How to place focus back after error message window closed?
I have a form with 3 CEdit which are Year, Month and Day fields. If one of them is empty and user click OK or press Enter, an error message will displayed and the focus will back on where it was. I have tried this code but it won't focused back on where it was, it just back to the form but nothing is focused. void CMochikoshiDlg::OnOK() { // TODO: この位置にその他の検証用のコードを追加してください if ( m_edt_mochi_date_year.IsEmpty() || m_edt_mochi_date_month.IsEmpty() || m_edt_mochi_date_day.IsEmpty() ) { MessageBox( "Error" ); return; } CDialog::OnOK(); } How to do that? Thank you ve...

active X control
I have a calandar (active x control) on my form. Does anyone know how to link/sync it to a bound control; i.e., when a user chooses a date control, the calandar appears, and when a date is selected it populates into the requisite field. alex Try this: http://www.datastrat.com/Download/XCalendar2K.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "alex" <sql_aid@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1182963470.109302.283780@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I have a calandar (active x control) on my form. > Does anyo...

Error -17099
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Every email I send is blocked with Error -17099 suspected spam. i have spoken to my ISP and can send email using this account with different program. Happens regardless of address sending to or size of email what can I do? Can I reset the program somehow, I've tried the entering the account details again but no change. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3355748948_864137 Content-...

Office XP error message
When i try and open 2 needed folders in outlook i get this following message.. Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. outlook:8001010118000000E42E1C0097000000FC2E1C0000000000DD C008B2347CA442B4D3B0C91014D6AD828200000000000038A1BB1005E5 101AA1BB08002B2A56C200006D737073742E646C6C00000000004E4954 41F9BFB80100AA0037D96E000000433A5C446F63756D656E747320616E 642053657474696E67735C5 can anyone help me please. All my work documents are in this folder. No changes have been make to outlook xp well not that i know of..Help please How big is yo...

Windows
Hi - hope someone can help I get the following message: exception processing message c00000013 75b6bf7c 4 75b6f7c 75b6bf7c This just started for no apparant reason. The message won't cancel, try again or continue. It returns after re boot. Compter still runs fine - just can't get rid of the message. Only recent program addition was Quicken 2010 - how ever this error message didn't happen immediately after it was loaded. I did find some threads on this but nothing there that seemed to directly address this issue. Running XP Home edition version 2002 Service Pac...

Macro to change X-axis scale has errors
I've read and studied code from a number of posts on this subject but my "newbie" macro code has errors. I have the minimumscale value and maximumscale value (entered by the user) stored in Sheet1 at $E$2 and $F$2. My chart is in Sheet2. This is my complete macro: Sub ChangeXAxisScale() ' ' ChangeXAxisScale Macro ' With Worksheets("Sheet2") With ActiveChart.Axes(1, 1) .MinimumScale = Range("$E$2").Value .MaximumScale = Range("$F$2").Value End With End With End Sub I know I am missing s...

e2k mail undeliverable error
Hi we're trying to move from exch5.5 to exch2000. Both exchanges are in different organisations. We've done all the necessary steps. exch 5.5 can receive/send mail from itself and 2000. Exch 2000 can send/receive mail to itself but not to exch 5.5. The error is " /O=TEST/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=55u3 on 29/03/2005 5:36 PM A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to bounce between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients. Contact your administrator. <waitest.test.com.pg #5.4.6> " Further, we can see exch 5...