Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?

Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties
and methods?  An internet site, or a good book maybe?  Thanks.

0
blahbla (5)

Never mind.  I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed.
Sorry about the dumb questions.

"Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message
> Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart
properties
> and methods?  An internet site, or a good book maybe?  Thanks.

0
blahbla (5)

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Problem exporting Chart as a jpg
Hi, I have a chart I've created in Excel 2007 which includes a pie chart and some tabular data that has been formated the way we want it on a regular worksheet, then we copy it as a picture and paste that picture onto the chartsheet next to the pie chart. When I export the chart as a jpg, using this code: ActiveChart.Export "C:\test.jpg", "JPG" true The text in the tabular picture is getting screwed up. All the text gets bolded and the text is bitmapped and jagged. It doesn't look like that in the ChartSheet. Any ideas? I can send the W...

Transparency graphic option not working on Excel Charts?
Can anyone help me to turn on the "transparency" option for Excel Charts? In each type of chart I select and then try to create a transparent color... there is the option, but it's not available for me to use. Is there a way to turn this on? Hi, Transparency is not support in windows based XL. I think the Mac guys have it. Here is a work around from John Walkenbach, that might be useful. http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip071.htm Charles wrote: > Can anyone help me to turn on the "transparency" option for Excel Charts? In > each type of chart I sele...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

Open documents in new window
I recently uninstalled an add-in (Office Tab), and since then all instances of Word 2007 (on XP SP3) open in the same window, rather than in new windows, which is my preference. I'm pretty sure I remember having to change it to the "open in new window" for the default setting a couple of years ago when I first started using 2007, but can't seem to find out how that is done. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David uncheck the Windows in Taskbar in the View dialog under office menu under the Microsoft Office Button. Hope this helps DeanH &quo...

open the document instead of the inquiry window
When adding a PO to a service call, we click the PO number and it opens the PO inquiry screen. We need it to open the actual PO/document screen so the addresses can be modified as needed, etc. Is there a setting somewhere in GP to allow this? ...

Saving an Excel document after moving additional worksheets to it
I have a 'master' spreadsheet that I would like to add additional tabs to. I'm not having any problems moving the worksheets into the document but when I try to save the file its not happening. I have tried renaming the file, saving to a pen drive but nothing seems to be working. I seem to be able to save the first worksheet but then reopening and saving additional worksheets without success. Would anyone have any idea why I am unable to save the file.....thanks ...

Line chart problem sorry..
Hit wrong button Here is problem again: Year Numbers 2003 1254 2002 2376 2001 2143 I select info and go thru chart wizard. On the cat x axis I expect see the years but get a sequence of numbers unrelated to the Year column and also of less entris that are in year column. I have formatted the columns as text can anyone help with this please? Thanks Kit Kit - Excel cannot chart text, it insists on numbers. Format at least the Numbers column as numerical values. If you are making a line or column chart, the years don't matter, but if you're making an XY Scatter chart, you h...

VBA help
My VBA help function does not find anythingn I ask it to search for. How do I reload the latest help instructions to my Excel 2007 help button? ...

Microsoft Documentation
Hi, I came across this http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966E88-1377-4D1A-BE86-AB77014495F4&displaylang=en#top page which is the Technical Overview of DirectAccess. Is their like a central link that one can go to and find other technical overviews of other products which maybe of interest? Thanks "biren" <biren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75543666-0178-4559-9D60-01E16B1E3428@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I came across this > > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=64966...

Changing the Zoom to open a document in 100%
When I open a particular document on my computer it automatically shows it at 100% Zoom. However, my boss has a problem showing the document on his computer at less than 100%. He would like to change it so that he does not have to adjust it at 100% every time he opens the document. Can you tell me how this could be done? Do you really want the zoom changed to 100% or do you want it so that he can see the same columns as you see? If you want to set the zoom to 100%, you can do something like this in your auto_open (or workbook_open) code: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() Dim wks ...

charting on/off status
I need to chart the on or off status of a device. I would like for the chart to show a "1" on the y-axis when the device is on and a "0" on the y-axis when the device is off. The x-axis would show the time. If the device comes on at 9:00 am my data recorder records a record with a value of "1" at 9:00. Data recorder's next record is a "0" at 9:23 when the device changes to the off state. Can someone help me to chart this type of information? In the end, I have 4 data recorders that I want to plot on the same chart to determine when the...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...

about changing dialog box property at run time
I am launching a dialog box from an application through a exported function fro a dll. I want to keep context help button (near top right corner near close button) depending some input parameter i.e want to change property of dialog box at run time. How I can get this thing done? As fas as I know, you would have to explitly load the dialog template youself and change the style bits to indicate the help buton should be displayed, then create the dialog indirectlyl from that themplate. joe On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 20:46:56 -0800 (PST), rahul <hyrahul64@gmail.com> wrote: ...

Where is documentation of VBA Chart properties and methods?
Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. Never mind. I realized that the Excel VBA help file was not installed. Sorry about the dumb questions. "Hmmm..." <blahbla@blahl.com> wrote in message news:1wDRa.106421$Io.9109532@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > Where can I find documentation listing all of the Excel VBA Chart properties > and methods? An internet site, or a good book maybe? Thanks. > > ...

Copying Excel charts to PowerPoint
I would like to knowwhy some Excel charts do not copy to PowerPoint correctly when using Paste Special, Copy as Excel Object but have to ne copied as a bitmap to be readable. In article <CF42E141-10AE-4123-9C53-AB8CCEDAB431@microsoft.com>, Cheezeman wrote: > I would like to knowwhy some Excel charts do not copy to PowerPoint correctly > when using Paste Special, Copy as Excel Object but have to ne copied as a > bitmap to be readable. Please mention the version of PowerPoint and Excel you're using, describe as clearly as you can the problem you're seeing...

How we can set ReadOnly properties of Controls on Dialog in MFC
Hi guys, How r u. Can you please tell me how we can set the ReadOnly property of Controls on DialogBox at run time not through ClassWizard in MFC. if you know please tell me i am waiting for your reply. raghunandan_1081@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi guys, How r u. I am fine thank u. >Can you please tell me how we can set the ReadOnly > property of Controls on DialogBox at run time not through ClassWizard > in MFC. if you know please tell me i am waiting for your reply. What Control Are u talking about. Assuming it is Edit Box (CEdit) then it has a method called SetReadOnly(BOOL Value)...

Move pages from document to document?

Bar Charts #2
I am trying to create a basic bar chart to include 3 seperate cells of information employee name year salar I have been successful in getting the employees names in the Legend corresponding to the color coded bar, the year on the left hand side of the chart (Y) axis but I have not been able to get the salary to show in the (X) axis Am I missing a step or am I just using the wrong chart type Thank yo -Jen Jenn - If you arrange your data like this and make your bar chart: John Smith 1995 21,000 1996 22,000 1997 25,000 1998 27,000...

How to dsiplay Word Document inside a control in WinForms Applicat
Can I display word document in Windows Form Panel Control or any other control ? Here objective is not display word document as seperate application but show the word document inside the windows Form. Thanks, --Israr Hi, I think we can do this using OLE control(VB). Thanks, Senthil. S -- senthilkumarabi ...

My documents
Hello all, Vaguely I remember the is a global (windows) variable which points to the 'My Documents' path. Because users may change the default path C:\My Documents, I can not use that path to save a file from Access. Can someone help me out. Thx, Ludovic Open a command prompt, and type: set Use Environ() in your code. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Vsn" <vsn at hotmail> wrote in message news:eqcTzkZ1HHA.5992@TK2M...

Move a document from an offline printer queue to an online queue?
Running under Vista Home Premium SP2. I have three printers installed: One online that I want to use, one offline that I use only occasionally, and one at my dad's house that I use when I use my PC on his network. The online printer is the default, of course. I'm not sure how I did it, but I have a few documents that went to the wrong printer queues. Assume for the sake of argument that I can't reprint those documents. Is there a way I can transfer them from the wrong queues to the online printer? I'm smart enough not to consciously select a different prin...

How to change document template
How it is possible to change internal documentation template for "reports" in UML software section??? I want to add there me own template ...

Creating a select query using sql in VBA
I have one table called PRICING and 21 other tables that I link separately to this table to create a SELECT query. In other words, instead of creating 21 SELECT queries, I want to be able to use variables within VBA to change the table name that links to the pricing table (fileds within all 21 other tables are named exactly the same). I have been trying to create a VBA procedure to run the SQL statement to temporarily create the SELECT query. I undertsnad that that I can use the DoCmd.RunSQL function, but cannot get the SQL statement right. When I copy and paste the SQL st...

scanning handwriten document into editable digital document
Just like voicve recognition software that converts voice text into editable digital document, searching for software that will do some akin, but instead of being voice data its handwritten document to be scanned into editable text document. Juan E. Jimenez itsi@prtc.net San Juan, Puerto Rico ...