when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts

When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new
fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and
I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding
any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the
cause so I can overcome it?

I've described the problem and fix here:

Error: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

On 3/1/2010 12:12 AM, Trev wrote:
> When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new
> fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and
> I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding
> any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the
> cause so I can overcome it?
0
Jon

change font color
I have a column of dates, and want to change font to red, for the cells that are < today's date. How can I do this? -- TGS Hi TGS, Format -> Conditional Formatting Set condition 1 to; Cell Value Is less than =NOW() (enter this formula in the box) Click the format button and format the font to red. Ed Ferrero www.edferrero.com "TGS" <tom_Haryle20@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5A2AFD11-CC57-4FF3-8E7C-C0E3A4558384@microsoft.com... >I have a column of dates, and want to change font to red, for the cells >that > are < today's date. Ho...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

adding space between columns in a chart
I am trying to customize a chart and I need to have a group of three lines (for pre-test days) then a space followed by a single line for the test day. I need to be able to accomplish this but also have a legend for these. have you tried having an empty cell in your data series for the space? "merritaf" wrote: > I am trying to customize a chart and I need to have a group of three lines > (for pre-test days) then a space followed by a single line for the test day. > I need to be able to accomplish this but also have a legend for these. ...

Insert trigger

Problem while converting excel to csv for Special Characters
Hi All, I need to convert excel sheet data into csv format data=20 file, but while doing so for some Eastern countries, like=20 Poland, special characters in the excel sheet are getting=20 converted into junk data e.g Excel Sheet Original line - Zesp=F3l Opieki Zdrowotnej w=20 Bedzinie Line when converted to CSV - Zesp=F3? Opieki Zdrowotnej w B? dzinie Really appreciate your response on this. Thanks, Pramod I'm not sure if this will help, but I just copied your first original line into a excel worksheet (USA xl2002) and saved it as .csv. I re-imported and it looked fine. I opened t...

Not plot a data series in a chart but still display in data table
MS Excel 2007 I've somehow managed to display only two data series on my line chart. They still display in the data table. How did this happen? More importantly, how do I reverse it. I don't want to recreate chart. I see the data series not plotted on chart in the Chart Elements and when I select the series, the source data is highlighted; it's in the data table. How do I make it visible? Thanks! Miriam HAve you perhaps simply formatted the data series as "no line, no marker"? If so, you can format series, add some color. -- Best Regards, Lu...

inserting hrs and minutes

Recolor embeded Excel graph in PowerPoint
Is there any way to recolor an embeded Excel graph colors to match the color scheme of targeted PowerPoint file? thanks. You could create a user-defined custom chart type with the colour schem of the presentation and apply it to the embedded chart. I am not aware of any in-built color synchronization between powerpoin and excel, though. - Leni -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com when you say "A user-defined custom chart type" Is this "Chart>Chart type>Custom types>User-defined" ? If yes. 1. Create the same type of graph with MS Graph. 2. Add...

Exporting Excel Charts in Separate Tabs
I have an excel file with different charts on each tab. The Excel file has at least 20 tabs and I would like to export them into Word as a separate sheet per tab for a reference guide. Is there a way to export from excel without having to cut and paste each tab? I am using MS Office 2003. ...

Insert with a where condition

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Not plot zero on line chart without using NA?
Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate the formula to show NA? If there were, would we settle for using NA()? We've been asking for something better for several versions of Excel. There are two options: use NA() in the formula, or delete the formula altogether. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Homer wrote: > Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate > the formula to show NA? > > That's what I thought, but I figured I'd take a shot at ...

showing data values on chart
in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that point.how can to do this action in access? Exactly the same. When you hover the mouse over a data point for a little amount of time, a yellow bow should come up describing what's in your data point. -- Regards, Steve "afshin" wrote: > in excel when mouse stand on chart,excel is showing the data values of that > point.how can to do this action in access? Where you insert chart?i insert chart on report,and i can't to see data value on data point. "Steve"...

Some questions about Excel 2007 Charts
1. In Excel 2003, the line chart won't draw the value of #N/A and leaving it as an empty point. but in Excel 2007, it deal the value of #N/A as zero. In such condition. I could not drawing some conditional charts which could associate different scopes of value with different series and format them differently. 2.the dynamic chart in Excel 2007 seems to be disappointed, I could not combine the chart with form control. and the relative reference names( such as data1=OFFSET(Sheet1!$B11,0,0,1,COUNTA(Sheet1!$1:$1)-1) could not function too. maybe you could find it by the sample of John Walke...

Insert

Unable to log on to incoming mail server (POP3)
I have set up a new account in Outlook using my new email address registered with service provider. I do not seem to be sending or receiving emails and when tested in the set up, get this message "Unable to logon to the incoming mail server (POP3)". I have never done this before but have checked the required information and all seems to be correct. Can anyone help? ...

In Excel: If I know a file has 147,000 records, but Excel will on.
In Excel: If I know a file has 147,000 records, but Excel will only load 65,000, how do I get to the rest of the file? MVP Chip Pearson's website has some code that may help you out: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >In Excel: If I know a file has 147,000 records, but Excel will only load >65,000, how do I get to the rest of the file? >. > > attached a VBS script that I wrote to do that. Was unable to save it, Jim .. Could you paste it in the message itself ? Thanks -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22...

how to insert data in a table

financial excel formula
Trying to use excel to determine the % return on a stock from the tim you purchase until you sell, adjusted for time. ie., key in Pv o money today; input Fv or (the selling price); enter the amount of tim expressed in months or years (N); calc the rate of return %? p $50.00 FV $74.00 N 3 years % return =??? using a texas instruments ba-35 calculator th answer is 13.96%. Can't get this out of excel, any suggestions -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com =RATE(3;0;-50;74) The financial function follow the rule that incoming and outgoing money are different in sign. Hence...

Print Chart in New Sheet on Two Pages
Is there a way to print a chart on more than one page if it is a "new sheet" as opposed to an object in a worksheet? I noticed that Page Break Preview is disabled in this case. Thanks ...