Viewing 4 different graphs at once

HELP

I have a workbook with 4 sheets.  Each sheet has a graph on it.  I want to show all 4 graphs on one sheet in a window pane environment.  But I can't click on the chart and get it to allow me to do a Window - Split

Any help would be greatly appreciatied

Thank
Kell

0
anonymous (74717)

Hi Kelly -

Insert a blank worksheet. Right click on each chart in turn, select
Location from the pop up menu, select the As Object option, and select
the new sheet from the drop down list. When you've gotten all four
charts onto the sheet, you can arrange them to your liking. If you hold
down the Alt key while moving and resizing, the edges of the charts will
stick to the borders of the underlying cells. I can get my four charts
to cover the ranges A1:K24, L1:V24, A25:K48, and L25:V48 on this monitor
I'm using right now.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
http://PeltierTech.com/Excel/Charts/
_______

Kelly wrote:

> HELP!
>
> I have a workbook with 4 sheets.  Each sheet has a graph on it.  I want to show all 4 graphs on one sheet in a window pane environment.  But I can't click on the chart and get it to allow me to do a Window - Split.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciatied!
>
> Thanks
> Kelly

0
jonxlmvpNO (4558)

watermark #4
How do I take a photo and make it a watermark background for overlay printing? Thanks, Don in Athens, GA Since you didn't specify, this works in Publisher 2003. Insert you image. Select the image, Choose Picture from the Format drop down menu. Click on the Picture tab, under Image control, choose Washout for Color; If the default setting isn't acceptable, move the slider for brightness control and contrast to your liking. "Don Smith" <dhsmith@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:l99dv09nv1khiepivhr258qb7chandattq@4ax.com... > How do I take a photo and make it...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

Is this possible #4
I have 2 workbooks saved in a workspace. One is a cash book and th other is to analyse each column in the payment sheet of the cash book. I am looking for a formula that will look for a value (text) in th description column (B1) of the cash book and find the numerical valu in the gross column (D1) of the cash book and return the numeric valu in the analysis work book. I would try the match function but i returns only the position of a value and the vlookup don't seem t work. Please help!!!! -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Vlookup might not work as desired if not sort...

How to establish MS Access database connection in Visual C++ 4.0 M
I use Visual C++ 4.0. How to connect the database connection with Microsoft Access? Thank you very much. Landon wrote: > I use Visual C++ 4.0. > > How to connect the database connection with Microsoft Access? > > Thank you very much. > Landon: Why are you using Visual C++ 4.0? This must be around 12 years old. But I would imagine you can use CDataBase and ODBC. -- David Wilkinson Visual C++ MVP I think they had CRecordset back then. But I can't remember. I have a copy of 4.0 at home but I would be afraid to install it. :o) AliR. "Landon" <Lan...

Graph
I have a graph in excel and I am required to find the area below the line of the graph. Usually I would add a trendline and the integrate the function to find the area, however the graph is fairly complex and I was wondering if there was a magic tool within excel that will do this for me. Check the cubic spline based code posted by David Braden (http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3A11AD33.B1438202% 40rochester.rr.com) the Trapezoid or Simpsons 1/3 rule documented by Bernard Liengme at http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/AreaUnderCurve.htm Might also be worthwhile to check...

thanks #4
Hi Frank Thanks for your wonderfully fast and helpful response. It's much appreciated. Sam ...

View Webpage

Forms in two differant views

Forcing a view to be the active view

What is the difference between the levels of the "Create" permissi
Like the title says-- for a Contact record, for example... what's the difference between User level and Org level on "Create"? It's pretty obvious for Delete, Read, Share, etc., but I'm not seeing a difference for Create. Hi, The response to the post "User Access Level for Create Action" should answer you question. While a contact is being created, there is an option to specify the owner of the record. The user to whom the record can be assigned will be determined by the access level on the create privilege. HTH, Niths "Chad Fulda" wrote: &...

Bar Graph on Form (rectangle control code)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd758785.aspx This website gives a good description of how to use a small amount of coding to have a rectangle controlled by a field value on a report appear as a bar graph when you print preview. I would like to do something very similar, show a bar graph within a form based on a field's percentage (between 0 and 1). In the example they put the code into the OnFormat event property. I would like my bar graphs to appear upon opening the form. Hope that I can use very similar code as in the example but what would I put it in... OnLoad...

Coustom view

Problem with Outlook Client for CRM 4.0
On one pc in our company we have problems with the outlook client for crm 4.0 This machine was setup six weeks ago. Windows Vista (32 bit, en-us) and Outlook 2007 is installed on that machine with all updates. I installed the crm 4.0 client WITHOUT offline functionality and configured it. I tested the crm client using the diagnostic tool without any errors (one warning came up regarding a slow connection but thats all). After starting Outlook I tried to track a message in crm. Then I tried the "view in crm". A empty browser page came up with following address: http://servername/c...

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Form does not display the same on two different PC's
I have a form set to display a blank record when it opens. This works on all the PC's except one. Is there something in the set up of Access on that PC that would affect this? What does the form show that is different on this computer? Is the database split with each user having a copy of the front end? Any other differences between the computers such as version of Access? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "Taz" wrote: > I have a form set to display a blank record when it opens. This works on a...

Calendar View?

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

CRM 4.0 Rollup Update 9
Hi all, Now I have CRM 4.0 without Rollup Update (New installation) and I want install Rollup update 9 (after install Rollup Update 7 for client and Datamanager). My question is: There are many registry key that I must change but I don't understand which registry keys I must change client side, which registry keys I must change server side and which registry keys I must change booth client and server side. Can you explain me? Thanks Hi Davide- Which registry keys are you thinking of changing? Are you referring the the Update Rollup KB where you can manually enable some fixes ...

four quadrant graph
I need to use EXEL to create a graph that shows 2 numbers at an x and y axis like (9,2) This should get you started http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ChartWizard.html "awdgurl" <awdgurl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B0F0AA20-5749-46DE-862B-2455244963E6@microsoft.com... > I need to use EXEL to create a graph that shows 2 numbers at an x and y axis > like (9,2) Assuming you set up four points like this: 9 2 2 2 5 12 7 3 The number 9 is in cell A1 and 2 is in cell B2. The remaining numbers fall below. Click on cell A1. Then, click ...

How can I set View as HTML as the default view...
I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually turn each message into HTML which is a pain. It must have changed with some security update. I want my old settings back! -- Henry Stock, Network Administrator onProject.com 3 Wing Drive Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927-1006 Henry Stock <hstock@onproject.com> wrote: > I am trying to use a news group in which the dominant form of message > is based on HTML. But my Outlook news reader forces me to manually > turn each message into HTML which is a...