Upgraded to Office 2007, area chart messed up

I just upgraded to Office 2007, now my area charts need to be fixed.

I have been using stacked area charts.  Now 2007 has added a line from the
origin to the last data value for each series and shades the areas for that
series above and below the line.

I simply want the shading to go from the X-axis up to the first series, and
then from each series up to the next series.

How can I fix the area chart?

Thanks,
Capt Cook

RSG in EXchagne 2007
IS the recovery storage group that was in EX 2003 in Ex 2007? If so how do i enable it? I cant see were to do this. Thanks "Recovering Mailboxes and Individual Items Exchange 2007 provides additional flexibility with regard to how you can recover mailboxes. This flexibility is made possible using features such as the recovery storage group. You can also help protect mailbox data on the client side with the Cached Exchange Mode feature of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007". It's a function of the Disaster Recovery Tools, located under the Toolbox. Run the Database Recovery...

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

Question on the Feature Comparison shape (in Charting Shapes)
How do I modify the Feature Comparison shape (in Charting Shapes) with more than 10 rows/columns in Visio 2007 I'm trying to build a chart that is 12 columns, by 18 rows. The shape is "mis-behaving" when I try to change it. Thank you! JLH Hello JLH, The Feature Comparison shape is really a grouped shape that contains 10 rows and 10 columns that you choose to reveal or hide depending on the custom properties you set ('Set Fields...'). So if you want to extend this you can either edit the shape and add more rows and columns to the group (bear in mind that each ...

some questions about contact activity in Outlook 2007
Hello, I have several questions about one contact->View->Activities 1)Very often (not always) this list is empty. When I change the selection with "View:" and go back to "View: All elements" I can see the elements. 2)It's there a better way than the search when a contact have more than one email account? When I open the properties from the contact folder and open the Activity tabulator, I can only select folders from the same PST file. 3)When I try to insert a notice or another element with Insert->insert elements this element appears in the "Notice"...

Upgrading the CPU?

How do I name a chart as an identifiable object?
How do I name a chart as an identifiable object? In article <D9153F77-40D1-4D15-8BE9-1153947D796F@microsoft.com>, confused@discussions.microsoft.com says... > How do I name a chart as an identifiable object? > What's an identifiable object? And, what kind of a chart? One in its own chartsheet or one embedded in a sheet? -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Excel, PowerPoint, and VBA add-ins, tutorials Custom MS Office productivity solutions Hi confused, Hold the shift key down and click on the chart. That way you select the chart object instead of the chart...

Outlook 2007 Error Messages
Hi, When I open my outlook I get the "messaging interface unknown error" message. I also cannot see my inbox, my calendar and my sent file and I cannot send emails. I can see my Personal files, deleted items and drafts. In my inbox I get a message that says "cannot display information. There is either a problem connecting to the servew or an error occured. Try starting Outlook again. When I click on my calendar I get a whole different message that says "cannot display folder. The file documents and settings/lblake/local settings/application data/mi...

8.0 Upgrade

Setting Out Of Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am having a problem setting out of office. I can connect to the Exchange Server (Exchange 2007 - I don't know what SP) and send/receive mail, access the GAL, view public folders, view free/busy information and other people's calendars, etc. However when I try to set Out of Office I get a message saying I cannot connect to the Exchange server. Any ideas where I can start to diagnose this problem. On 2010-04-17 03:31:46 -0400, Brendan_O_Rourke@officeformac.com said: > Exc...

Emailing Publisher 2007 flyer
We are having difficulty maintaining formatting with a Publisher 2007 flyer when emailing. Both computers have Publisher 2007 but for some reason the information at the bottom of the page is running off the page when the attachment is opened by the email recipient. Any thoughts? Can you email it to me? It may have something to do with printer settings. Or even page setup. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Packett" <RCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

Out of office #19
MS OFFICE 2000 SR Pro How do I set up an "Out of office"message on Outlook 2000? All info please! If you don't connect to an Exchange server, there is no automatic out of office autoreply. You'd have to spoof it with rules, and note that this means leaving Outlook open, and connected to the internet, for the duration of your absence. See http://www.slipstick.com/rules/index.htm for help. Also see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=196718 - it explains how to set up a template so that autoreply fires only once per sender (as Out of Office does) to avoid mail loops. Spence ...

XP Upgrade

Will Publisher 2002 work with Office 2003?
I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office 2003? Hi LaLana (LaLana@discussions.microsoft.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have Publisher 2002 and I'm needing to update my Office software || for school to 2003. Will my Publisher 2002 still work with Office || 2003? Yes it will. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Better watch it Brian. the last t...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Error using the Outlook (2007) client
Hi, if i try to open the crm integration in outlook i get the following errror message. unfortunately it is a german client, so the error message is in german. the message says: "Diese Ordnergruppe kann nicht geöffnet werden. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten. Der Informationsdienst "CRMPRV.DLL" kann nicht geladen werden. Überprügen Sie bitte, ob der Dienst installiert und konfiguriert ist." i didn't found anything about this problem. Can someone give me a little hint. ...

How do you get Publisher to print transparent areas correctly?
I have boxes with a gradient that goes from one color to transparent. When I print on my desktop printer, the transparent areas print as white. Is there any way around this problem? Thanks so much! Your printer prints white? "Dan Pongett" <Dan Pongett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0012ADFF-BF2C-4AFA-A568-64F9C505AD4B@microsoft.com... |I have boxes with a gradient that goes from one color to transparent. When I | print on my desktop printer, the transparent areas print as white. Is there | any way around this problem? | | Thanks so much! The pape...

Teacher and Student Version of Office
Is the 'Teacher/Student Version' of Microsoft Office the same as the "Small Office" version? I have a student in the household that would like to use Excel and Access in her classes, doing her homework at home. AND, is it compatible with Windows Me? Anyone know Karen No, it doesn't appear to include Access. The below is from the Microsoft site. A. Office Student and Teacher Edition 2003 includes: .. Excel 2003 .. Outlook 2003 .. PowerPoint 2003 .. Word 2003 http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/students/default.mspx look at Frequently asked questi...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...

Upgrade to 8.0/Upgrade FRX
When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over the 7.5 client or uninstalling 8.0 fresh? How about FRX? (6.5 to 6.7) Thanks, Annalisa I like to keep the GP installation clean but I've had success installing over the existing client. Just make sure you export all modified reports and forms to package files. For FRx, it will give you options during the installation process. I would keep the existing version and install in a new directory. "afollo" wrote: > When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over > ...

Programatic VBA way of telling if the user has Word 2007 PDF add-in installed
Hi, I'm trying to work out in VBA how to check to see if word has had the Microsoft PDF add-in installed so that users can save documents as PDF. I'd rather not just try and save a PDF and see if it errors, there must be a better way. I've tried iterating through the ComAddin's but it's not in that collection. Any pointers would be great. You can test for the presence of the EXP_PDF.DLL e.g. Sub CheckPDF() Dim isOK as string isOK = SpecFolder(CSIDL_PROGRAM_FILES_COMMON) & "\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\EXP_PDF.DLL" If Dir(isOK) <&...

downloading Office 2007 Professional didn't upgrade my outlook 20.
I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then converted to my own. I also have Office 2000 still on my computer. How do I get outlook to upgrade from 2000 to 2007? The trial version of Outlook will not install if any other version of Outlook is installed What does "converted to my own" mean? "rmeadie" <rmeadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A302D5A5-12EA-4C56-8944-53FAD9A7A0C1@microsoft.com... >I downloaded a trial version of Office 2007 Professional which I then > converted to my own. I also have Office ...

Office 2004 Upgrade from Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade
I am looking into purchasing the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade - and would like some clarification on my eligibility (along with the installation procedure)... 1. Could you confirm whether I am eligible for the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Standard Edition Upgrade as a registered user of Microsoft Office 98 Macintosh Edition Upgrade (as the literature on the Microsoft website does not specifically mention the Office 98 Upgrade version)? 2. I am intending to install Microsoft Office 2004 on Mac OS x 10.4 Tiger. However I do not have Mac OS 9.2 [Classic] installed - m...