Updating Source Code in Charts

Created a spreadsheet with 100 charts. Data has been updated yearly by
inserting rows for the current year and adding those numbers. I'm going to
the existing chart and update the source data, but the resulting chart
doesn't show the correct numbers. Looks like it's taking the 2006 data and
replacing it with 2002 data from the previous row. This is the fourth year
I've been using the speadsheet to update charts, but now it's not working.
Any clues?
--
Office User at University

Update for MS Money 2005?

Problem with Script Updating

How do I change the external data source location for a pivot tab.
Using Excel, I have created a pivot table that is linked to a Access database. I want to move the Access database to a different file location, but the pivot table in Excel can not locate the file. ...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

Repeat Code Repetitive Actions?
I am doing some list comparing and I have to do a lot of the same actions (specifically, highlight three cells, insert, shift cells down) Is there a way I can code that action into a shortcut key? Check out the Help info on Recording Macros. They can have shortcut keys assigned to them and can also be attached to custom toolbar button & command buttons, and can be added to your Menu. Good Luck |:>) "chris" wrote: > I am doing some list comparing and I have to do a lot of the same actions > (specifically, highlight three cells, insert, shift cells down) > &...

Slow Charts
I had some files created in Excel 2002 (Office XP) which I was using in Excel 2003 without any problems. These files consist of 1 worksheet and around 30 chart sheets. The data worksheet contains 7 columns of raw data, approximately 20 columns of data computed using formulae and approximately 4000 - 5000 rows. Some columns of the raw data and the computed data are plotted in various charts. I've recently upgraded from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007. In Excel 2003, I was not facing any problems in modifying the charts. However, in Excel 2007 it takes anywhere between 2 - 7 minut...

Update question

How update entity in post update?

Merge into same document using different data sources
I have a template file that I use as a mailer. Each week I set up my merge fields and merge from an excel data file. The following week I want everything to look exactly the same but want to merge from a different excel list. I open the publication, tell it to proceed without connection to the datasource (my old list), choose tools, mail merge, use an existing list ... and all of my perfectly placed merge fields disappear! So every time I want to use another list I have to put my merge fields in again. My headers are the same in every excel file so mapping should not be a problem. ...

latest update too MSCFV2

Dynamic Menu update

online updates for money2003(not updating)

Payroll Update

Column Data into a Pie Chart?
I've got an Excel sheet composed of column data. I want to put a pie chart on another sheet that represents the percentage of data, so that if the column is: Apples Apples Oranges Pears I'll get a pie chart that shows me 50% Apples, 25% Oranges, 25% Pears. How do I do this??? Thanks, Bill. Hi Bill. I've had to do something similar and have cludged a method together that works, but takes several steps. Hopefully, one of the guru's will have a better suggestion that I could learn from. Assuming your data is in column A, in A1 type a label such as Fruit and then sor...

[ANN] Excel X security update

Need to create a chart with 4 parameters
JAN FEB MAR Oranges Apples Oranges Apples Oranges Apples Adam 2 3 4 5 6 7 Bern 1 7 8 9 1 1 Collin 3 4 5 8 1 1 Dave 5 6 7 1 2 4 How do i draw a chart to show the number of apples & oranges for Adam , Bern , Collin and Dave in the months of Jan, Feb ... in one graph. Please help. -- will appreciate your help Pia, This is what I did. Started at A1 - Blank, B1 - Jan, D1 - Feb, F1 - Mar A2 - Blank, B2 - Oranges, C2 - Apples, D2 - Oranges, E2 - Apples, F2 - Oranges, G2 - Apples A3 - Adam, B3 - 2,C3 - 3, D3 - 4, E3 - 5 F3 - 6, G3 - 7 A4 - Bern, B4 - 1,C4 - 7, D4 - 8, E4 - 9, F4 - 1, G4...

HOW ABOUT AN UPDATE?

FWD: Try on these correction update from the MS Corp.
--omvflfmgecbtuznop Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="pesxyyfvxtk"; type="multipart/alternative" --pesxyyfvxtk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="locjfxspwlfruwcg" --locjfxspwlfruwcg Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from th...

Cannot Update office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and what can be done to correct it I have the same problem with Tiger 10.4.11. "efrosini@officeformac.com" wrote: > Version: 2008 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: intel > > When I try to update office a message appears saying that a version of the software needed to udate microsoft office is not available. What is this and ...

Cannot update table--only does SQL insert
Hi, just another newbie type of question.... i have a new window with its own table. i'm doing a "copy from window to table" &c, and it works fine to insert data the first time. however, i can tell from the SQL Profiler that when I try to modify the data, it does not do an update--it tries to do another insert (and of course, can't). Is there something I should be setting in Dexterity somewhere to make the table updatable, or do I need to manage this with PassThroughSQL? thanks in advance. Table operations are covered in detail during the Dexterity Training, pl...