The query could not be processed: Error opening data file

Using Excel 2003. Create a chart and have saved it as a web page and
published to a remote share.

When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc..

When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens
like the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in the
pivot table that appears.

Getting error

The query could not be processed:
o Error opening data file
"file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan24_12558_cachedata001.xml".

Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely.

Thanks

0
hassan1 (2)

Trying other groups to see if they can assist

"Hassan" <hassan@test.com> wrote in message
> Using Excel 2003. Create a chart and have saved it as a web page and
> published to a remote share.
>
> When I save it locally, it works fine and is interactive,etc..
>
> When I save it remotely and open the htm file in a web browser, it opens
> like the charting area but the data is not present. Gives error below in
> the pivot table that appears.
>
> Getting error
>
> The query could not be processed:
> o Error opening data file
> "file://\\remoteserver01\hassan\numbers_files\Numbers_Jan24_12558_cachedata001.xml".
>
> Any idea how to fix it ? I want others to access it remotely.
>
> Thanks

Have you had any success figuring this out? I am getting the same
error.

Any help is appreciated,
Megan

Event ID 8270, LDAP error for Exchange 2003
Hi, All: I just built a Win2003 AD with exchange 2003 as mail server. We have ca. 10 child domains located in different places. In Exchange 2003, I created RUS for all child domains. It seems working fine now. We can send/receive email from parent/child domains. But I keep getting hte following error messages from application logs: Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operation Event ID:8270 LDAP returned error [20]. No Such Object when importing transaction dn. <GUID=D4EDD...> changetypr: modify member:add <GUID=...> DC=child domain, DC=domain, DC=org I also...

Filtering Data
I have a spreadsheet that contains a column for Investigator Name, Pt. ID and Date of Enrollment as follows. I need to filter how many patients were enrolled by each site per month. Should I use an advanced filter, I'm not sure how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Investigator Pt. ID Date Dr. Black 01-001 08/09/03 01-002 08/09/03 01-003 08/12/03 01-004 08/13/03 Dr. Smith 03-001 08/16/02 03-002 08/16/02 03-003 09/06/02 03-004 09/06/02 03-005 09/06/02 03-006 09/20/02 Regards, Dee ...

Timer for Queries?

Erratic results from query criteria

opening shared calender on startup
Hello, I used to be able to open up a shared calendar on startup. Now that I've been upgraded to Office 2003 I can't do that anymore. There used to be a shortcut to my boss' calendar in my startup folder so it would open automatically. Is there anyway in Office 2003 to make that happen? Thank you In news:UwHof.1$9r.0@mencken.net.nih.gov, Jen <jumper861@yahoo.com> typed: > Hello, I used to be able to open up a shared calendar on startup. Now > that I've been upgraded to Office 2003 I can't do that anymore. There > used to be a shortcut to my boss'...

Updating Data from two different worksheets
I have two worksheets, General Ledger and Out Ledger. The general ledge lists our inventory according to a LOT ID and the total number of item in that lot; i.e. column A: Lot ID, column B: Total Number of Pieces column C: Balance The Out Ledger lists the number of items sold from a particular lot i.e. column A: Lot ID, column B: Number Sold I want to be able to calculate the Balance in the General Ledger give the Number Sold in the Out Ledger. I am having difficulty in makin sure the Lot ID's match up and that the proper cells are referenced. Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appr...

Cannot use object linking and embedding error #2
Hi, I get an error when opening excel 2003 indicating "Cannot use object linking and embedding error". Does anyone have a fix for this? Could not find anything on it. Please let me know You may have the MSBlast virus See http://www.computing.net/office/wwwboard/forum/1185.html Cheers from North Yorkshire UK John P "Todd" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09cb01c3d524$1fb9e000$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I get an error when opening excel 2003 indicating "Cannot > use object linking and embedding error". &g...

Update Query ?

design query match anywhere?
In the design query I want to match the letters "ABC" anywhere in the column 'description'. I could not get instr to work by using: InStr(description, "ABC")) > 0 How else can I match ABC (upper and lowercase) to anywhere in my 'description' column? Thanks! Are you saying you put that InStr bit as a criteria under your Description field in the query designer? Try putting Like "*ABC*" as the criteria instead. Alternatively, you could add a computed field to the query InStr([Description, "ABC") and then put >0 as the ...

Matching data in tables
I have two tables of data, some of the rows are duplicated in these tables i want to find the data that is different. will an advanced filter do this? Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm Jo Davis wrote: > > I have two tables of data, some of the rows are duplicated in these tables i > want to find the data that is different. > > will an advanced filter do this? -- Dave Peterson Cheers Dave "Dave Peterson" wrote: > Chip Pearson has lots of info about working with duplicates at: >...

I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It seems to be when I have certain custom fields included in my view that the query errors out. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Just wanted to add that I seem to get errors when there is a 0.00 amount in these fields... "TJ" wrote: > I am getting a message that says "Unexpected Error An Error has occurred" > when I am running an advanced find query on two custom entities. It se...

Error Number 57121
Hi All, I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week. Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated Jason Hi Jason, Have a look at the following site and see it...

Flash 10 OCX update causing System Error crash in vb6 IDE
Hi All Has anybody else experienced problems when using flash ocx controls in your VB6 app since the latest Adobe flash player update came out?? I **think** I was on v. 10e and everything was rosey, a little message appeared on PC startup saying do you want to update your flash player, clicked yes and then all my bloody vb6/flash apps stopped working!!! You can't save any changes to the code when a form has the flash ocx component in the form. It keeps crashing with a System Error. I'd kept the flash standalone installer for v10e, but couldn't even reinstall ...

Hide Relationships and Sales Process Links on Opportunity
Hello, Our customer is really trying to keep the screens very lean and wants to see if its possible to remove the Relationships and Sales Process Links on the Opportunity from the left Nav bar. Is this possible to do? Thanks for the help You have to determine the name of the link you want to hide. An easy way to do this is to use the Microsoft DOM explorer. Than put the link in the code below. remove "nav_new_entity_new_related entity" and put in your link. if (document.all.nav_new_entity_new_related entity!=null) { document.all.nav_new_entity_new_related entity.style.display...

CRM Data Migration 11-03-04
Hi, I would like to enquire how long will I need to take to migrate data from a table in an access database to MS CRM? For instance I wana migrate 10 columns in customer table in access database to MSCRM. How much effort need to be done? As I have not done any data migration before. So wat do I need to do n prep myself in order to start the data migration for my customer? any guidelines to assist me? Kindly assist me pls. thanks Johnson Dear Johnson, You should take a look at the data migration framework. This is on a cd which is delivered with crm, or you can download it from t...

Cannot open file
Hello, I am in need of assistance. A file was created in Publisher 2002 SP-1 (Windows XP Pro). The file was saved as Publisher 2000. We have tried to open the file in Publisher 2000 SR-1 (Windows 98). A message pops up "Publisher cannot open files from a different Version." How can we open the file in Publisher 2000?? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Do you have that garbage trash Symantec Norton installed. If you do, REMOVE permanently the garbage trash junk software and your problems will be over. -- We are not running Norton. Any other suggestion...

Cannot open a .pst
I have a user who has archived his email inbox to a .pst. When he tries to open the .pst Outlook informs him that either: 1. The file is not a .pst file or 2. You do not have permission to open this file What can I do to get this .pst archive opened in Outlook 2003? Thanks! Dave Is the file coming from a read-only source and/or does the user have full rights to the file? -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to recent events in spam and malicious programs, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "David Nandell" <nomail@hlkb.com> wrote in message news:ea1dD...

Help
I am using Exchange 5.5 SP4 + IIS 4.0. OWA often stops response after installing the Mailbox Manager, says - error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /exchange/CHS/logon.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. When this happens, I can't stop and restart WWW publishing service with Control Panel, the only way is to reboot the whole NT system. Have stopped the mailbox manager service and reapplied SP4, but just useless. Pls help! Thanks! I've never heard of that happening. You might try reinstalling Exchange to reinstall OWA. ...

pass through query

How do I replicate data from primary worksheet to other worksheet
I want to copy data from my primary worksheet (which will be modified frequently) to other my other worksheets (which have filters applied to the data) I want these to be updated automatically. I have already set up the filters on the other worksheets. To put you in the picture, it is for a stock room system, with the current stock in the primary sheet and the stock per shelf in the other worksheets. Thankyou Your help is warmly welcomed! Hi Jon Why are you doing the filtering on a copy? Why not just filter the original? If you do want to copy all data to another sheet, then on Sheet2...

blind copies in sent mail file
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I look at, or better yet, list, the blind copies on my sent e-mail? On 2/10/10 8:06 PM, in article 59bb2a27.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Lynn_Drayton@officeformac.com" <Lynn_Drayton@officeformac.com> wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I look at, or > better yet, list, the blind copies on my sent e-mail? If you open the message into its own window by double-clicking it in the message pane, you'll see the Bcc header line. If it is a group name, Control-cli...

Pivot Table Summary Error?
Greetings, Sorry, wasn't sure which subforum to post this in, as there's nothing dedicated to pivot table. My dilemma is as follows: I have a spreadsheet where data is entered daily. For my example, just imagine a spreadsheet with three columns: date, date, delay. Two date columns are used for the pivot table. The pivot table is displayed with month and weekly ranges as the row headers. There is a field in the pivot table that is summarized as a MAX of one of the source data columns. Now, the problem I am coming across is the monthly summary MAX is not c...

a count field in a query?

Birthday query for many children in one record
I have a database for the church, it has one main flat table only. Each record for the parents have field for child1 name, child1birthday, child2 name, child2birthday, child3 name, child3birthday - up to 5 children. I am having difficulty trying to get a report to list the birthdays of the children like this parent name, child 1 name, child 1 birthday month etc. so you get something like this:- Parent John Smith, child Mary Smith January 3 Parent Fred Jones, child Bert Jones March 4 Parent John Smith, child Jane Smith March 6 Parent Harry Brown, child Jane Brown March 6 Parent Bert Taylor,...

Conditioning formating a data value to change to a color
Hello, What I am trying to do is lets say I have a bunch of numbers in column F (for illustration purposes I will only show one number) and what I would like if any of the numbers in column F are greater than 300 I want it to change the color of that number to red automatical (See example) date time day evening night 24hr. Totals 3/12/04 8:00 100 12:00 300 4:00 600 1000 (change to red) I have no problem with changing the number to red m...