The dates on the category (X) axis label do not match data?

I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date.  The dates
are off in the charts by a few days.  What am I doing wrong?
0
TKGerdie (7)

check first in <Chart><Source data><series>
and check that your X and y data has the appropriate staring points.
 also if the dates on the chart are tilted,  it may just look like they are
not on the correct spot.  Double click on the axis and set the alignment to
90 degrees.

"TKGerdie" wrote:

> I have a chart that pulls dollars in sales and charts it by date.  The dates
> are off in the charts by a few days.  What am I doing wrong?
0
BJ (832)

filter by date and action

crm data migration.
Hi I want to import the contact information from LOTUS NOTES databease into CRM database?Tell me the best way? Thank you... Hi, I have a client who has a lotus installation. From what i see, there is a ability to export lotus data into excel sheet. Convert this excel sheet into a tab/comma delimited file and you can import into ms crm. "mergen" <mergen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5111F577-CDB3-445B-B073-D6BA4573C378@microsoft.com... > Hi > > I want to import the contact information from LOTUS NOTES databease into CRM > database?Tell me ...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Restrict Data Entry in Combo Box
Is there any way to prevent a user from typing into a Combo Box and onl selecting items by selecting them from the drop down menu? I'm tryin to reduce data entry errors from the user. Thanks a lot, Ripa -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi If your list is "fixed" could you not just create a list in a worksheet and use Data > Validation > Allow > List (Select your list range). It produces a drop-down list similar to your combo-box and the user can't change any entries. >-----Original Message----- >Is there any way to prevent a user from ...

Post Dated Checks

External SQL data
Sorry for the lack of knowledge. I have some spreadsheets which pull data from sql database thru an ODBC connection. Since upgrading to 2007, when I "Edit query" on some of these spreadsheets, it starts to connect then I get a warning saying that it is changing to database context XXX. The database it is changing to is the one I want but the warning I get only lets me click on OK, but the query window does not open. I have seen some documents that this say this is just a warning but when it is reported, it stops the script from completing. I don't have a clue ...

truncating data within a cell for an entire column
Hi, I have a numeric value in a cell that is followed by a space and then three alphanumeric characters e.g., -24 dBm. How can I delete the alphanumeric chracters and preserve the nummeric charaters so that I can apply the average function to the entire column? Thanks, vlapi vlapi wrote: > Hi, > I have a numeric value in a cell that is followed by a space and then three > alphanumeric characters e.g., -24 dBm. How can I delete the alphanumeric > chracters and preserve the nummeric charaters so that I can apply the average > function to the entire column? > Thanks, >...

Color categories
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this... We have offices in different locations and want to assign a color for each office. We can then add items to a shared calendar with the color assigned for that office so we all know what office is doing what on any given day. With that said: 1) Is there a way to assign colors to people as a default and then have that color show automatically as they post items to this shared calendar? If so is there a way to only assign that color as they post on the shared calendar as I would NOT want this when they add items to their own...

data validation and autocomplete -- again...
hi, i've looked at the discussions about this topic, and i can't help but feel someone must have created a better solution. does anyone know of a better solution? the problem is simple: 1. i have a chart of accounts list 2. i want to enter text that is likely to be in this list, and want autocomplete to save keystroke effort by scrolling to that place in the list, or at least autofilling, so i can then just hit enter. thanks for any help here, fred thanks max, this is very helpful. fred "Max" <demechanik@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eQov1Fo6EHA.28...

strange date format problem

data migration wizard problem
Hello there I try to import account into crm 3.0 by dmf and it doesnt seems to work. Here is insert I am using to populate cdf (under) as accountid i use (1,2,3 ... ) as owning user name (my domain\login) wizard runs and ..... writes that all records are not migrated from cdf... log doesnt show any errors .. please help tell me what is required because i have done all that is in mapping description. INSERT INTO cdf_mscrm..cdf_Account ( AccountID ,AccountNumber ,Name ,PrimaryContactName ,Telephone1 ,Telephone2 ,Address1_Telephone1 ,Fax ,Ad...

Create Categories
I have data in a table which I imported from a Survey Monkey excel file. I have begun to create a report (in design view) using the fields from this table. My problem is I don't know how to separate (or group) the fields by category based on the data I have in the table. Each question in the survey is one of the fields in the Access table. Unfortunately, there is no way to tell what fields belong to which category based on the data in the table. The survey had 37 questions which were grouped by category: Professionalism - 6 questions Quality of Work - 10 questions Contribut...

How to sort by name then date?

data series and axis labels
I will try my best to ask this question in a way that makes sense- I have a line chart showing monthly sales. My X axis is labeled Jan - Dec and my data series is the sales by month. I have figures for Jan Feb Mar and Apr but since May - Dec are at $0 my chart currently shows a straight line down from Apr to May. Is it possible to stop the line at April yet keep the axis showing Jan - Dec? Thanks! On Thu, 10 May 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, cdwinlib <cdwinlib@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I have a line chart showing monthly sales. My X axis is labeled Jan - ...

Append Data In Worksheet To Access Table
There is an Access table on the network. 15 users who do not have Access are connected to the network. Is there a way for each user to be able to enter one or more rows containing 3 or 4 columns to Excel on his machine and then press a button or something and append that data to the Access table on the network? Also would need to delete the data from the worksheet after the append. How would I prevent more than one user from appending data at the same time? Any suggestions on what the code would be? Thank you very much! Martin Hi Martin, Please lookin to "TransferSpreadsheet" ...

if statement with dates #2

Two columns on X-axis
How can I get a 90 degrees text alignment on x-axis from two columns. It's only column B taht rotate. Column A is still horisontel. The serie in column C gives a graf. Select whatever it is you want rotated 90=B0 Press Ctrl + 1 On the Alignment tab, under Orientation, set it to 90=B0 Click OK ...

Address Label
I want to add a button to the contact and order forms which will extract the name and address fields and automaticaly insert them into a template. I would like the template to format as a label which can go directly to a specific printer (label printer). Any ideas, or has anyone done this before? ...

Automated task to present data in a graph form.
Hi, I am newbie to Excel area. I got a requirement where in I need to present the Excel sheet data with 3 columns in a graphical form. Everyday, the excel sheet is populated with the current data. This is automated from the backend. I want to know whether there is any possibility of a macro which draws a graph with the data present in the excel sheet. It should be an automated task. Thanks for the help in advance. -- luckyguy ------------------------------------------------------------------------ luckyguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=285...

Counting Dates?

2 x Exchange servers & Terminal Services over VPN
We have 2 offices (UK & AUS) that are connected via firewall-to-firewall VPN. Each office has an Exchange server (UK=2000, AUS=2003) and a trust relationship has been established between the two offices. The UK users only have mailboxes on the UK Exchange server and vica-versa. AUS users connect to the UK's Terminal Services server over the VPN. When they send an e-mail via Outlook in their TS session, it can take up to a minute for the e-mail to be sent -- presumably, the delay in the instance of Outlook taking it's time to talk to the AUS Exchange server -- and we'd li...