Text box format missing when saved from 2007 to 2003

I have a chart that have text boxes with borders and colored backgound in
Excel 2007. When I saved the file to Excel 2003 and opened the file in 2003,
the text boxes formats are no longer there. The borders and colored
background are missing. How to make the formats translate correctly from 2007
to 2003? Please help. Thanks.
0
Itan (2)

Hi Itan,
It is a known issue which should be fixed in a future update. We understand
the frustration, but I don't have a solution for you now.
--
Thanks,
Christopher

"Itan" wrote:

> I have a chart that have text boxes with borders and colored backgound in
> Excel 2007. When I saved the file to Excel 2003 and opened the file in 2003,
> the text boxes formats are no longer there. The borders and colored
> background are missing. How to make the formats translate correctly from 2007
> to 2003? Please help. Thanks.
0
chscott1 (27)

data input in text box

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2