reference memory errors when changing source data

reference memory errors when changing source data
anyone know how to fix this issue??

ie. 'Value' to 'Values' or 'Est.Hrs' to 'Est.HR'
refresh the chart
Re-drag the fields from the field list box to the chart.
0
tvondra (1)

Error:Invalid user authentication parameter.80040204
Hi Everyone, I had implemented a web application that contains a function which return list of activities for a particular user. This procedure is working fine when single user accessing this function but when two user are accessing the application at the same time one can access this function and other user getting an error message " 80040204: Invalid user authentication parameter". Following code. If both are not working at the same time then they are able to access the list of activities. Public Function GetActivities(ByRef sOID as String ) As String Try Dim strQu...

Outlook 2002 Multiple Errors Slow in Sending Receiving Email
I have Outlook 2002 installed with XP Professional and Symantec Internet Security 2004 which includes Anti Virus and Anti Spam. The software was working fine until about 4 weeks ago and the email sending and receiving is very slow and the number of messages on the server seems to be climbing and not all mails are getting through. It has taken up to one day for an email to be received. Sometimes three or four copies of the same email will be received. It also takes several minutes to more an hour for an email to be sent. I have done several virus and worms checks and nothing shows. I have reins...

Cell Value as Named Range Reference
Little bit of a quirky question... Trying to use a cell value as a reference in a formula, where that cell value is the name of a named range. So, assume A1:A3 is a named range: Rng1. And, B1:B3 is Rng2. I want to get the correlation vale for A1:A3 and B1:B3 So, cell D1 contains "Rng1" and D2 has "Rng2"; and cell D3 has the formula: =correl(D1,D2). But I get an error. Have also tried using Indirect to no avail. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Thank you. =CORREL(INDIRECT(D1),INDIRECT(D2)) -- Wigi http://www.wimgielis.be = Excel/VBA, soccer and music "ste...

Error in outlook 2003
I installed W2K and Office 2003. After setting up an email account in outlook, I'm receiving the following error: "Task 'Mariano - sending' reported error (0x80040154) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040154'" Also, while setting my email account and when I select 'Test Account Settings.' I received a quick window where the Tasks 'Find outgoing mail server (SMTP)' and 'Find incoming mail server (POP3)' are being showed as 'Cancelled' so NO successfull test was made!! Any idea what could be the problem? Thank you! Mariano On the task side...

icon changes with change of extension

Error in VBA connection
hi, i make Recordset with connection to SQL server in VBA and there is error number " -2147467259" raised with desc "Unspecified error" and i don't know how to solve it.also i install SP3 and no use please help thank you ...

Importing Leads causes workflow email errors
CRM Version 1.2 We have a Lead workflow that emails a particular CRM user whenever a lead is generated in their area. (Determined by zip code) Whenever we import leads, approx. 50 leads, the workflow executes however not all of the emails are sent. If I look in the workflow manager and examine the log details I see the following: Invalid Code for CRM Error. Transaction (Process ID #) was deadlocked on locked resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction. SQL state 400001, Native error 1205. I have heard that there are issues with simult...

How to change default font in Outlook 2003

Need to reference a block of cells from another sheet.
Dear All, apologies if this is probably a mundane question, but I didn't know what 'search terms' to put in google to return any results.. I've got a Spreadsheet with 12 tabs (sheets), I need part of tab 12 (sheet) to appear on tabs 1-11 (sheets), so that if I change data in tab 12 (sheet), tabs 1-11 (sheets) are changed too.. the cells themselves will never move location, just the data within them.. Is it possible? Regards Paul. On your sheet1 select the cell that should receive the data from Sheet12; Hold down the Shift key and Click on Sheet11 << this shoul...

Outlook and Word 2003 editing and error problem
This is a problem happened on a company PC that IT controls the updates (security, anti-virus) in the night. One day morning, I started having the problems below. I didn't install anything before, but was sure something was installed by company IT that early morning. I turned off the PC and it was on the next day. problems: 1. I can't use mouse to move the cursor to a specific location in the editing window, but I can on the header (to:, subject). I have to use arrow keys to navigate when editing. 2. I can't launch Word whenever Outlook is open. Once Outlook is quit, Wo...

refering to a name range area as a reference value multiple times on a worksheet at different locations
i was wondering if i had posted this in the right section as it could apply to both please could you take a look at the following post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_thread/thread/f088a5737dd26570 thank you Is there some reason you can't post your question here instead of asking us to look elsewhere? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Blinds Nottingham" <bradrail.blinds.awnings@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:d8768e43-e035-45eb-856a-0ccdc843441d@g1g2000yqi.googlegroup...

Inventory cost change
GP10 We need to mark down inventory - due to market drastic down turn. We use average cost - when we change the cost to the new average cost in adust costs area on all open layers the average cost does not reflect the new cost on the stock status - how do we get the average cost to reflect what we input in adjust cost? Thanks, Deb The cost of your inventory is what you paid for it. Period. Adjusting the cost is provided for people that, for example, receive an item at 100.00 that should have been received at 10000.00. Devaluing your inventory should NOT be done this way. Create...

File Error
When I send a simple file to a friend, they get a dialog box with the following information: "File Error. Some number formats may have been lost." The file seems to be ok on their end. Anyone know what this error is? Thanks, Bernie -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "bw" <iamnu@cableone.net> wrote in message news:1105_1073581370@news.cableone.net... > When I send a simple file to a friend, they get a dialog box with the following information: > "File Error. Some number formats may have been lo...

changes in MFC Source "COleDataSource::DelayRenderFileData()" from VC6 to VC7
Hi, I am a newbie to OLE, we have a product developed in VC++6.0.This has been recompiled in .net Visual Studio 2003. The compilation is fine but some of te functionality like drag & drop doen't work. Debugging the code revealed that the change in the MFC source has proven to be the culprit. If you look at the implementation of COleDataSource::DelayRenderFileData() implementation the line of code, "lpFormatEtc->tymed |= TYMED_ISTREAM|TYMED_HGLOBAL;" has been changed to "lpFormatEtc->tymed = TYMED_ISTREAM|TYMED_HGLOBAL;" because of this the form...

What is IVA# in Distribution Reference and Reference?
We did an inventory adjustment and now we get a unknown amount in Debit under the Inventory account and Credit for COGS account in the Transaction Entry Zoom. We're trying to figure out where that amount came from but we couldn't zoom more than what it's currently shown. In both fields, Reference and Distribution Reference, it's shown IVA#######... that is unknown to or setup by us in anywhere, i.e. Audit Trail, Source Document. Does this amount affect the dollar in the accounts mentioned? And can anyone please help to where we could drill down the IVA details?...

How to move data from one sheet to another automatically
I want the 3 cells that i have containing (cell one) Name, (Cell 2) Street, and (Cell 3) City, state, and zip to go from my sheet one to another sheet auto matically using a formula. (not macros or copying) =Sheet1!A1 -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Harleyrider888" <Harleyrider888@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93E6891B-9445-434B-AAB4-3AA9E2A85DD9@microsoft.com... > I want the 3 cells that i have containing (cell one) Name, (Cell 2) > Street, > and (Cell 3) City, state, and zip t...

Return Error Message
I have a C routine that attmpts to execute a DeviceIoControl(HANDLE ..... ) instruction. It returns a "ERROR_REVISION_MISMATCH" upon attempted execution. I am using MIcrosoft Visual C 6.0 on a system running Windows 2K. I have removed and rebuilt the WIN2000DDK to see if that cleared up the problem. The problem still exists. Can anyone explain the error message and or the cause? LT ...

Data Validation in cell
Hi I have a sales order form with the equipment on the second sheet as "PartNo" "Description" "Cost" selected each column of data then clicked in the cellname box and called them "PartNo" "Description" "Cost" On the sales order form I have the columns "Qty" PartNo" "Description" "Serial No" "QtyDes" "Price" Total" I have set up data validation for the description as a list with =Description what I want it to do is display the part no in the part number Column and the cost in...

Change Value axis to category axis
Is there a way to change places of the category (x) axis and the value (y) axis? If so, how? I am using Excel 2003. -- Ronnie You can only make this switch if you change a column chart to a bar chart. But if you want a line chart that's rotated, you can fake it: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DotPlot.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/ _______ "Ronnie" <Ronnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA95159B-371E-4F1F-8C77-6B5F530BF6E5@microsoft.com... > Is there a...

ERROR TRYING TO PRINT-URGENT
Dear users: I'm getting this error when I try to print a message from my INBOX, why? " An error has ocurred in the script on this page Line 252 Char 1 Error: Permission denied"' I'm the administrator and have total privileges Arturo ...

macro button refers to prev. workbook?
Hi, When I create a macro in Excel, and assign a button to it, it works fine the first time, but when I re-open the workbook for a second time, and try to run the macro again, the macro seems to refer to the previous workbook...For some reason, the macro saves the name of the previous workbook... Sub test() ' Dim name As String Dim adress As String Sheets("sheet1").Select Range("A1").Select name = ActiveSheet.Range("B6").Value adress = ActiveSheet.Range("B4").Value ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\Temp...

Sending Excel data to groups
I send updated excel data to a specific group every day. In Excel 2000 I could click file, send to, mail addressee and the people's names that I send to daily would automatically appear in the to field. Since we upgraded to 2003, I have to put the addressees in every time I send to them. How can I set this to keep the information from previous mailings? ...

PowerPoint 2007 error message...
On my PC I had messed up disk letters - WinXP and most programs were installed on G:\ drive instead of C:\. It worked OK until I had disk crush and had to reinstall Win and other programs - this time I installed everything on C:\. Some time ago I installed on my PC MS Office 2007. I was using Word only - but recently I tried to use PowerPoint. Each time I try to add a picture to a slide - I am getting the message: "an error occurred while importing this file d:\..." where "D:\..." is a name of the picture. I tried different .jpg pictures and each time I am gett...

Money internal error when I download from bank
Help! was using M04, recently upgraded to M05. After new install was prompted to use MSN passport- realised afterwards I didnt want to. After reinstall and restore from backup, I am now finding that when I download from Royal Bank (Canada) there is an "internal error" and money restarts. It often does this 2 or 3 times on restart, and Ive lost the downlaod data from the bank- Im fed up with having to restart and type entries by hand. Have I a setting wrong somewhere? ...

addition error-excel bug???
In Excel2000, I ahve the follwing numbers I am trying to add: -30584.010000000000000 30585.600000000000000 1.590000000000150 why does adding these two amounts add a 150 on the right end. I am inputting to 2 decimals then formatting to add the zeros. My answer should be 1.590000000000000. Any ideas??? All floating point, base-10 numbers cannot be represented exactly when converting to base-2 binary format. You realize you can't represent the fraction 1/3 exactly in base-10. 1.59 must fall into this category -- can't be represented exactly in base-2. On Tue, ...