Problem in displaying the chart

Hi all,

Good evening. I am facing one problem at creating chart. This
is my coding.

Charts.Add
	     ActiveChart.ChartType = xlBarClustered
	     ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Data").Range("A5:E6"),
PlotBy:= _
	         xlRows
	    * ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Cost"*
	     With ActiveChart
	         .HasTitle = True
	         .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = _
	         "5 Time Predictability of Design and Construction"
	         .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False
	         .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False
	End With

	I have 4 sheets in my excel. Such as Start, Industry Radar, Cost,
Data.
	I want to create chart using "Data" sheet value and displayed that
chart in Cost sheet. I have created it. In my system it is working fine.
But in my friend system The chart is displayed in first sheet(It is
displayed in start sheet). But i have to displayed in Cost sheet. Pls
help me why this problem? I am using office 2003. My friend is using
office 2000.

--
ramkumar_cpt
ramkumar_cpt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28673

Is it possible the Cost sheet is protected on your friend's computer?

Do you have any 'On Error {something}' clause in your code?  If so, get
rid off it and try the code again.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <ramkumar_cpt.1yn1mz_1132226102.9233@excelforum-nospam.com>,
ramkumar_cpt.1yn1mz_1132226102.9233@excelforum-nospam.com says...

> Hi all,
>
> Good evening. I am facing one problem at creating chart. This
> is my coding.
>

> Charts.Add
> 	     ActiveChart.ChartType = xlBarClustered
> 	     ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets("Data").Range("A5:E6"),
> PlotBy:= _
> 	         xlRows
> 	    * ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsObject, Name:="Cost"*
> 	     With ActiveChart
> 	         .HasTitle = True
> 	         .ChartTitle.Characters.Text = _
> 	         "5 Time Predictability of Design and Construction"
> 	         .Axes(xlCategory, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False
> 	         .Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary).HasTitle = False
> 	End With
>

> 	I have 4 sheets in my excel. Such as Start, Industry Radar, Cost,
> Data.
> 	I want to create chart using "Data" sheet value and displayed that
> chart in Cost sheet. I have created it. In my system it is working fine.
> But in my friend system The chart is displayed in first sheet(It is
> displayed in start sheet). But i have to displayed in Cost sheet. Pls
> help me why this problem? I am using office 2003. My friend is using
> office 2000.
>

> --
> ramkumar_cpt
> ramkumar_cpt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28673
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=485822

Problem shortcuts in Word

Outlook 2003 PST problems

Problem with Authentication

calendar problem

problem #4

95 and 97 problem

Date problem

sync problems

Office 2007 - HELP

Installation Problem!!

Resource editor problems

Directory Replication Problem #2

Cell Format

Excel 2007 chart text box bug
Just found what looks like a bug with charts in Excel 2007. In Excel 2003 I could add a text box to a chart and then assign a formula to it, say =B30. The value in B30 would then appear in the text box. If I insert say 5 rows and three columns above B30, the fomula would adjust and become =E35. When I do the same in Excel 2007, the formula for the box says as =B30 The workaround is to use range name, ie, =rangename. However, that adds lots of extra steps. And users have to know to do and know that Excel 2007 behaves differently. No logic in the change, so it most likely is a bug. ...

outlook web access redirect problem

Naming a Chart
Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA states that naming an object requires selecting the object (such as a chart), typing the new name in the Name Box, and pressing Enter. This does work for a shape but not a chart. When I select a chart and attempt to enter anything in the Name Box, any entry is not enabled and therefore nothing happens. How can I assign a name to a chart??? Hold the Shift key (or the Ctrl key), and click on the chart to select it. Then, type a name in the Name Box, and press the Enter key. William Bartusek wrote: > Excel 2000 Power Programming with VBA states tha...

Problem after sorting

Publishing charts
We are using Excel to manipulate some real time data then publish the updated results every 15 minutes to the Internet. I am publishing charts using Excel's Save as Web Page feature, but then only want to use the images of the charts as an included image in the actual web pages. The images end up with names like "xyz_89654_image001.gif". The "image001.gif" part I don't have a problem with - as long as there is only one image in each subdirectory, that will be it, and the xyz comes from the workbook name. It's the number in the middle that I have real prob...

IF AND problem

unable to display check/radio box with transparent background
I am not able to get check boxes/radio buttons to be displayed with a transparent background in my dialogs. The general technique for displaying controls with transparent backgrounds is described in more than a few postings (e.g. http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer/browse_thread/thread/e5d77d8f30350f3a/22ea8e331b6cd993?lnk=st&q=dialog+bitmap+static+text+background+transparent#22ea8e331b6cd993 ). The general technique in MFC is as follows: HBRUSH CInsDialog:nCtlColor(CDC* pDC, CWnd* pWnd, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkMode(TRANSPARENT); retur...

Only display fields if field matches criteria
I'm trying to build a query where the field only displays "Show" if the field matches a string. For example, I have about 20 fields and each of them has the check box to 'Show'. I only want the field to show if the text "Traffic =E2=86=94 PreCon" is in the field. I tried doing if statements and I found that if the first field doesn't match this criteria, then none of them show up. "Traffic =E2=86=94 PreCon" could be in field 3 or 13. I just want to filter through the fields and only show the ones that have that string. Any ideas? ...