Printing 11" by 8.5"

How do we setup the page so it will print vertically11" by 8.5?  I just want
the text wide and bigger but the defautl print setting which is 8.5 by 11 is
not big enough.

Thank you.

Raymond -

In Page Setup, try the Landscape orientation.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Raymond wrote:

> How do we setup the page so it will print vertically11" by 8.5?  I just want
> the text wide and bigger but the defautl print setting which is 8.5 by 11 is
> not big enough.
>
> Thank you.

0
DOjonNOT (619)

Printing 11" by 8.5"
How do we setup the page so it will print vertically11" by 8.5? I just want the text wide and bigger but the defautl print setting which is 8.5 by 11 is not big enough. Thank you. Raymond - In Page Setup, try the Landscape orientation. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Raymond wrote: > How do we setup the page so it will print vertically11" by 8.5? I just want > the text wide and bigger but the defautl print setting which is 8.5 by 11 is > not big enough. > &g...

6 ppg Word Doc to a Publisher 24 inch Width by 8.5 page
Hello all, I am brand new to Publisher, though I am well-versed in Word, Excel, and Access, so hopefully that will flatten the learning curve. Hoping someone can point me in the right direction on my first project involving this recently neglected app. How do I take a MS Word 6 ppg doc and turn it into a Publisher "Brochure" (?) that is 2 feet width and 8.5 inches length? I messed around with drag-and-drop from Word to Publisher, but the results were a bit too complicated for me to work with. Figuring this problem out should give me a vista to the Publisher-Office interopera...