print a chart over multiple pages

I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get it
to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas
individually.

Any ideas?

i'm using excel 2003.

Thanks
0
OEB1527 (1)

Hi,

If the chart is on a chart page, this will not work.  If the chart is
embedded on a sheet, and you select the chart, it will not work.  What you
need to do is embed the chart and then select the range "behind - under" the
chart, then you can use all of the print options, thereby printing one chart
across multiple pages.

Cheers,
Shane

"OEB1527" <OEB1527@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to stretch a chart over multiple pages, but i just can't get
> it
> to work. I have tried all i can think including attempting to print areas
> individually.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> i'm using excel 2003.
>
> Thanks

Replace values in chart
I have some 20 charts in one file linked to a sheet (Sheet A). Now I have to replicated these charts except that they now should be linked to another sheet (Sheet B). I dont want to individually go to each chart, right click and change the data source. Is there a simple way to do it, something like Ctrl H, wherein you replace all? Thanks in advance. Best Regards Make a copy of the first workbook, copy the data from sheet B onto sheet A, and the charts will now display the new data. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, In...

printing copies

Multiple invoices to multiple customers from one order?
I think that this is not possible, but I need to ask since it will be happening on a regular basis: We have a new contract with a customer who has independent contractors. The contractors will come in and purchase a specific large item from us - mother company will pay a specific monetary amount and the contractor is responsible for the rest. So basically, we need to create one order, but have two invoices to two different customers that are linked to the original order. Is there ANY way to do this. Thanks Yes, You can use National Accounts for this. You can setup your main contra...

wrap text in a chart data table #2
Hi, Im have created a graph, which ive had no problem, but i when i click the option to "show data table" i cannot get the titles to wrap to the box, i have searched but i cannot find an option to wrap the text as i need it for a presentation. I do not want to just simply alter the font size if possible. Is there anyway of doing this? ...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

Macro commands to assign colors to each line in an Excel chart.
Is there a macro command that will assign a user specifide color to each individual line of a scatter graph? Hi, First, scatter charts do not usually display as lines, so when you say line what do you mean? You chosen as style with connecting lines? or you are refering to drop lines, or error bar lines, or...? You can tell Excel to vary the color by point but if you want to assign specific colors to specific points you will need to write a macro. What version of Excel are you using? -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "JohnnyC" wr...

TCP/IP printing

sumproduct .. validating 2 criterias (multiple tabs)
hi guys, i am trying to add additional functionality to my Project Budget Expendature worksheet of which some of you may have seen. anyways, the idea is to have sumproduct calculate all items that have the same GL code & date of which it was purchased (date of purchase) currently i have the following TAB: Spend Calendar ROW C8:N8 = Month #'s (Jan, feb ect) COL B13:B36 = GL Codes (130000,190000 ect) TAB: 001-013 (13 tabs) CELL C6 = Date of Purchase COL C24:C37 = GL Codes of each item within the purchase COL J24:J37 = Total cost of the item which the GL Code is related to can someon...

Adding multiple items to a discount schedule in HQ
I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way to add the items to this schedule in HQ without going through each individual item. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Hi, I am just looking through old posts. Are you still wondering about how to script this change? -- Jocelyn "Pierre" wrote: > I would like to run a discount every Wednesday on most items in my store from > 8am to 11am. I know how to create the schedule but can't seem to find a way &g...

Printing booklet

plotting charts #2
I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same worksheet. The amount of items may vary in the chart so i need to be able to plot just the cells with information in them instead of having a huge graph that is plotting all the cells. The format of my worksheet does not change. Hi, See here for details on dynamic ranges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/dynamic_charts/index.html Cheers Andy enyaw wrote: > I have a chart in a worksheet and it pulls it information from the same > worksheet. The a...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Dynamic Chart Titles #2
Hello, I am having a problem with a dynamic chart title and saving, closing and then re-opening the workbook and the chart title still being dynamic. On Sheet2 of my workbook I have some drop-down menus in cells B2:E2. On Sheet7 of my workbook in cells BA1:BA3 I have Concatenation formulas that I want to use as my Chart titles. For example: =CONCATENATE("This is my " Sheet2!$B$2, " ", "chart.") I named the ranges on Sheet7, BA1 is named "FAC", BA2 is named "POD" and BA3 is named "NAF". I then added a text box to my first char...

Multiple Pivot tables from One selection
I would like 2 or 3 pivot tables to use on pivot table selection. I.e the selection criteria of the 1st pivot table on the menu page determines what the page data of the other pivot table displays on seperate sheets where the other pivot tables are contained. So the selection of one pivot table controls the rest. -- dapo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ dapo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29967 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496616 Check the "Synchronize 2 Piv...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Transparent Chart Data Series
Dear all, I'm having problems formatting an area chart that I have created. Give that there are two series of data on teh chart and a times one dip behind the other, I want to make one of my series' transparent However, whn I go to the fill effects option of the format data serie menu, transparency is not an option that is available - it is al "greyed out". Anyone got any ideas why this is, and how I can make it an activ option? Thanks, Stev -- stevepai ----------------------------------------------------------------------- stevepain's Profile: http://www.excelforum...

CRM Multiple Companies
MSCRM should have the ability to host multiple companies in one installation of the product. Some of our clients have multiple companies within their business model that are truly seperate. The next version of CRM needs this functionality to stay competitive with the other CRM products. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Problems with printing

How do I create a 4-d chart?
I am trying to create a chart with 4 dimensions. In effect, I need a 3-D column chart where the vertical bars are "stacked" colmns. How can I do this? Evanr Have you heard about Tufte's "small multiples" or Cleveland's "trellis" displays? These approaches create a series of small plots instead of trying to put everything into a single overly complex chart. I would stay away form 3D charts in Excel. Trellis is a trademarked by Insightful software. I use the term "panel charts" to reflect trellis and small multiple charts in Excel. I have...

How to assign a username to multiple exchange profiles
Hi, I have a Windows XP PC with Outlook 03. (Although I also have this same problem on another PC with Outlook 07). I have two different emails on two separate exchange hosts. I have created two Mail Profiles and attached one email to each. When I open Outlook, I am prompted to select which Profile to use, and then I am prompted for a username and password. The username is already filled in, i.e. guessed by Windows/ Outlook. The password ALWAYS needs to be typed in. The problem is that Outlook/ Windows always guesses the username as the last one used. This means, if I clo...

Multiple Bar Chart Formats
How do I combine a bar chart with summary data (for example, 5 categories of summary data) with a stacked bar chart (a sixth category made up of the parts that make the summary)? For example, I have 6 construction projects. I wish to show summary data for five of the projects (assume they are complete) as a bar chart. I have 4 categories of subtotals that make up each summary. In the case of the sixth project, wish to show these sub totals as a stacked bar. I want to do this on one chart. I think you want a stacked chart for all of this if I understand your question. Set up your data ...