Ordering the chart by value

Hi

I have a stacked column graph which shows me how many people have been sick
over the month and for what reason. The months are on the horizontal axis
with the reason creating the stacked columns.

Is there anyway of ordering the stacked columns by values ie the greatest
used reason code is always at the bottom and the least used at the top. I am
currently struggling with it as each month the order will change and wasnt
sure if the graph can be ordered like that.
--
Thanks

Ruth

Order Management Error
Hi All! We are testing if we can use BP3 for our customers to enter their orders, everything goes well until the point when we click the Check Out button to complete the order, then we get an error, "The order cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.", then when we look at Event viewer to see the details, there's "The Microsoft Business Framework must be started using EnterpriseSession.Initialize()." on the description. Any ideas on how to get around this issue? Zama, Can you confirm the event is directly related to clicking the "Check Out&...

chart conditional formatting
I have a line chart with 3 lines, red, blue and green. Is there any way I can conditionally format some, but not all, points on the red line to colour white - ie make them invisible. I have looked at Jon Peltier's site - he addresses conditional formatting - but cannot see a solution there. Thanks in advance to all who try to help. -- bob777 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bob777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=488635 Hi, Ha...

Simple Stock Watchlist Chart
Dear all, Does anyone have a spreadsheet that they could send me that allows you to enter purchase price/date of a paticular stock and quantity purchased, and it will graph/chart the net loss/profits from a paticular stock or portfolio. Any help or direction would be appreciated, benengel14@NOSPAMhotmail.com From Ben {Delete the "NOSPAM" in the email address if you wish to send me an email} I have this in Microsoft Money. "Ben Engel" <benengel14@NOSPAMoptusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:41be70af$0$4533$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au... > Dear all, &g...

Tab order for purchase orders and sales orders
Is there a way to set the tab order while entering items in a purchase order and sales order. My client would like to be able to have the order taker be able to be prompted for a quantity while entering in line items to purchase orders and sales orders. Marc, For POS, enter the quantity first, then the * key, then the ILC So for 5 of 11212, enter 5*11212 <enter> For PO's see if QuickScan works better for you. -- * "Marc Arbesman" <MarcArbesman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05BD48AA-08BB-4CFE-A04D-46BBCC5B95CC@microsoft.com... Is there a w...

Modify back order transfer to order process
Got a question for anyone who is familiar with the transfer process from back order to order. I'd like to make a modification in that process to clear the PICTICNU and PCKSLPNO fields in SOP10100 for the new SOP order created. Currently those fields retain the values from the original SOP order. Has anyone made a similar mod? Any pointers? Thanks. -- Jim@TurboChef Jim - I am assuming you are on Version 8 or higher. Go to Tools - Setup - Sales - Sales Order Processing On this window, click on the numbers button - the last two options are Packing Slip and Picking Ticket. You pr...

How to "crop" charts created in Excel and moved to Word
Does anyone know if I can "crop" an Excel chart which has been imported into Word. This is possible for pictures but I can't seem to do it for a chart. I'm using Office 2007 If you paste the chart as a picture, you can crop the picture of the chart. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:663604AC-82C4-4257-940F-E3A73A56CC83@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know if I can "crop" an ...

"The certificate's CN Name does not match the passed value."
Recently my ISP sent out an email saying that I am supposed to change my email settings from pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com to pop.att.yahoo.com from smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com to smtp.att.yahoo.com They also requested that I set up SSL on ports for pop and smtp. I did that and found that I couldn't get outgoing mail to work. I was not even able to get it to work when I switched back the smtp server to original setting. In the process of trouble shooting I installed another email client to see if it was Outlook that was causing the problem. When Eudora opened it ...

SQL
hi In the lead entity, i have a field called relationship type. When i say select name,relationship type from lead i get sample as below Kevin 1 Lee 2 However i know that 1 = customer, 2= vendor. I want the query to display kevin customer Lee Vendor Can i construct my query in a way that it displays the selected text for a picklist and not the data value. Please advice. Thanks heaps Ridhima Hi Ridhima, Each entity has an associated view that you can query against, the view will do the translation for you and bring back the text value. Your query would be something like: select name...

Purchase Orders Slowness
I just installed this module for version 8.00g7. Now when I access the company, it takes 2 to 3 minutes to log you on. The access time before was less than 40 secs. Does anybody have a clue? It created these views: CPO10113 CPO10114 CPO10600 Also I noticed when you change user in the same company is fast. -- Thanks in advance. Luis Sorry I forgot to tell that the module is Purchase Orders Enhancenments. -- Thanks in advance. Luis "Luis" wrote: > I just installed this module for version 8.00g7. > Now when I access the company, it takes 2 to 3 minutes to log you on. >...

Eliminate 0 values from pivot table
I have a stock detail sheet where I have a line for all stock transactions. Basically they are organized as SKU (stock codes), LOT (lot number) and UNITS (+/- incoming/outgoing). This sheet is summarized in a pivot table. The problem now is than when a certain SKU/LOT is used up, for instance as +10 UNITS and 2 lines showing a usage of a total of -10 UNITS, I do not want this SKU/LOT to occur in the pivot table. Therefore I have considered to add a column that for each line shows for instance an "E" for all lines where the stock as SKU/LOT is empty. Then I could omit these r...

Back Order Work Order
Hello, When adding an item with 0 inventory to a sale I get a prompt to create a back order. When I add the same exact item to a work order there is no prompt to create a back order. Is that correct? I expect to have some back orders on work orders is there a work around method (or maybe I am missing a fix)? Thank you, Jim This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0572_01C89517.067BEB30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable JimF, In RMS' mind, an order, is an order, is an order, and not a sale. --=20...

Sales Order unfulfillment
We have customer send us projections of what they would be buying thru next sixth months. We would like to block (allocate) this quantities for this particular customer. At the moment we create a fake order and we put all of these items on this order. When we receive actual orders, we unallocate the fake order for the quantity on the master order, create a brand new order again put the unallocated quantity on the new order. Can we simplify this process? If so, how? Third party solutions? System: GP 8.0 SP1 SQL 2000 Modules: SOP, Inventory, POP, RM, PM, GL We have thought about creating a new...

Purchase order
can we have the site ids addresses show on the po deliver to: address PO form. If, so how? -- Crystal Roach Crystal, This requires a modification of the PO form in Report Writer. Change the Ship To address field to reflect the Site address. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com blog: www.gp2themax.blogspot.com The site ID address field does not appear in RW for POs. Do I need to link tables? If so, what tables and how. -- Crystal Roach "Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP, MCT, MVP" wrote: > Crystal, > > This requ...

.Text .Formula .Value to replace copy_paste values?
Hi, I'm trying to copy values from an original set of columns into a new set of columns, where the column order is different. Can I replicate copy_paste values functionality with something as below? mystartcellnewset.cells(i,j).formula = mystartcelloldset.cells(i,k).value I've tried different combinations of .formula, .text, .value, and the above gives the best results, but I still get things like number of employees ("5 - 10") converted to date, and phonenumber text converted to a number without leading 0 etc. copy_paste values in a double loop (column, ...

highlight areas of chart?
Hi I have a time series line chart (dates on x labels, returns on Y) can I highligh the chart in a particular date range? THANKS!! Stan Stan, Yes you can. Assume that you start with your data set up like below. The “Background” data will eventually make up the background colors. Data Background 1/1/2005 6 10 1/2/2005 8 10 1/3/2005 9 10 1/4/2005 7 1/5/2005 5 1/6/2005 6 10 1/7/2005 7 10 1/8/2005 5 10 1/9/2005 4 1/10/2005 3 Create a simple line chart. Click on the second series (the 10’s), right click you mouse, go to Chart Type -> Clustered Column. You should now have o...

Unidrv's function order?!
Hi all I have some questions about Unidrv (GPD's minidriver + OEMDLL). Could somebody please answer my question? Now I'm making Unidrv driver for miniprinter (like Epson's TM88III) with ESC/POS command. I completed printing with only image (maybe raster data), so I added device font in it. Then I have got bad print result, which I am, researching driver's action and its execution sequence. My driver does execute device font module first and then image. Exactly, like below 1. When I print test_RASTERFIRST.doc to my miniprinter, functions' order is like below. ...

Looking for Charting and Print Preview control
I have a winsock app that many users connect to(10 to 200) and I need to add charting feature about usage statistics, like how many users are connected at any given moment, and display various usage charts, such as usage in the last X hours, X Days(Per User/Per Group/Overall) etc. Some of these charts are scrolling live charts, and some are static(From/To a given date). The information would come from a DB that acts like a log file, with restrictions on its size, so new entries replace old entries when full. I have looked around and found many commercial solutions, but I prefer...

return value if
I have a formula in F2 that returns value '1'. i want my formula in G2 to return a value if F2 returns '1'. the G2 formula doesnt seem to recognise the returned value in F2, nor can i sum the returned values in F column. Is there an option i need to change somewhere? Thanks Anyone. Please post the formulas so we can view what's happening. Thanks, Ron "Micayla Bergen" wrote: > I have a formula in F2 that returns value '1'. i want my formula in G2 to > return a value if F2 returns '1'. the G2 formula doesnt seem to recognise the > r...

Associate a purchase order with a work order or back order
When creating a purchase order, I would like to create one purchase order for only my outstnading work orders, and/or create a purchase order for only those items which were backordered from the POS screen. Better yet, I would like a one-to-one relationship, where I can create a purchase order for a specific work order or back order. However, there doesn't seem to be that level of filtering. The closest I can get it "Generate based on re-order information". That lumps work order items, back order items, and replenishment of low inventory items all together, which makes our...

Chart to new sheet
How can I move a chart from one sheet to another without the series refer to the first sheet? Copy the whole sheet that contains the chart, then copy the new data over the original data on the copied sheet. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "KBA" <KBA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0CD217AA-8E6E-4047-BBEC-5A5395483D85@microsoft.com... > How can I move a chart from one sheet to another without the series refer > to > the first sheet? ...

open purchase orders
We are brand new to RMS, and have question that is nagging us. Is there a way to get a report that shows what is currently on order, preferably able to sort by department and category? MP wrote: > We are brand new to RMS, and have question that is nagging us. Is there a > way to get a report that shows what is currently on order, preferably able to > sort by department and category? > > Try with this code... //--- Report Summary --- // Begin ReportSummary ReportType = reporttypeItems ReportTitle = "Documenti Magazzino" PageOrientation = pageori...

Is there a way to put 2 charts on the same display page?
I use a PIE chart because the numbers in my segments cvary greatly. I would like to put 2 pie charts side by side on a display page so I may show 2007 and 2008. Can this be done? Here's some instructions http://lilt.ilstu.edu/jpda/charts/chart%20tips/Chartstip%202.htm But when Jon Peltier sees your message, I'm sure he will tell you that the only thing worse than a Pie chart is two of 'em. On May 13, 2:54 pm, nedwards <nedwa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I use a PIE chart because the numbers in my segments cvary greatly. I would > like to put 2 pie char...

Bar Charts
I am using Excel 2007. I am trying to create a bar graph with 26 data points (pos. and neg,). Whenever, I create the simple bar graph with the description and data point plotted, the description and value for that bar graph is jumbled together. This is mostly on the negative side of the graph. Just a few plots behave this way espcially if one of the value is small (-3050 vs -61). It seems like the closer the bar is to zero, that is when everything gets jumbled. There seems to plenty of room to move the description and value of the line to the left of the bar. The positive side of the chart...

sort order
hi guys, i'm trying to import from several sheets with tables of names into another sheet using: =sheet1!D1 =sheet1!D2 --> =sheet5!D10 etc... in the respective cells of the new sheet... this seems fine. the only prob is the empty cells from the reference sheets are shown in the new sheet as 0. when i do a sort (eg: a-z) i get all the 0 entries first then the start of the names. ideally i would like to not show these values as 0 (rather as empty cells), but if i could change the sort order to have numerals after alphabet that would suffice. regards harold Harold Try =if...

Stencil for Sequential Functional Chart (SFC)
I'm looking for a SFC Stencil. Does anybody help me? Thanks a lot Mosca ___________________________ D.I.A. S.r.l. Development In Automation Robot Division Via Pavesi, 26 29100 Piacenza, ITALY Tel. +39 523 497083 Fax. +39 523 487875 ...