number & percent column chart

To create from an excel chart picture:
There are 2 series in a column chart. One numbered & the other next to it
is in percent. Both series are exactly the the same height.

How can I 'create' the 2 series of the chart in excel from the picture, so
that the
percent bar height matches the number bar.

Thanks in advance
0
Max1 (168)

Numbering
Can I enter numbers in a cross functional flowchart? On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:07:02 -0700, carosaam <carosaam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can I enter numbers in a cross functional flowchart? Yes. Do you mean for the process names or function names? Yes. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ Electrical for Visio http://www.electrical.sandrila.co.uk/ Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

i enter value in one column the next column existing value turn 0
I am working same work sheet with two columns one is Anticipated Variation cost and the other approved variation with corresponding total. when i enter cost in approved variation the corresponding row in anticipated variation column should auotmaticlly become zero.cna you help me out with the formula to use =IF(A1<>"",0,"") -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Bonnie" <Bonnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F5A64A0-224E-4C75-84A9-BC7DCABD52F7@microsoft.com... >I am working same work sheet with two columns o...

Ferrero's Conditional Bar Chart Qs
hello - I've discovered Ed Ferrero's Conditional Bar Chart code and downloaded the sample workbook, as I think it could be very useful in my work. You can find it here: http://www.edferrero.com/ExcelCharts/tabid/102/Default.aspx However, I need to make some modifications and am having a very hard time following the coding .... so, I can't make the necessary modifications! In theory, it should be fairly easy ... my situation is this: ** User makes a selection in cell A7 (via Validation) ** this value if fed (via direct link) to A97 ... B97:AN97 contain an HLOOKUP based on A97 ** ...

How do I expand the number of characters in Access comment box?
I am using Access 2007 and want to be able to include more than 250 characters in a "Comment" box. Hi, You could try changing your table's field type to Memo. Assuming that your are talking about a field in a table, that maybe shows on a form. If that is not the case, please describe precisely what comment box your are attempting to use. Clifford Bass Pearlene wrote: >I am using Access 2007 and want to be able to include more than 250 >characters in a "Comment" box. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ...

negative number to positive number
How can I change a negative number to positive number Multiply by -1 or use the ABS() function. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "fgiord" <fgiord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62C2A6DA-7AC2-4379-AEFC-B3D6F3698E58@microsoft.com... > How can I change a negative number to positive number =ABS(##) or mult it by -1 -- Regards Rob "fgiord" <fgiord@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62C2A6DA-7AC2-4379-AEFC-B3D6F3698E58@microsoft.com... > How can I chan...

Hide page numbers for mutliple discontiquous levels
Hi: I need to hide the page numbers for levels 1 and 7 in my TOC. I used the \n switch to hide level 1, but cannot find a way to specify multiple ranges for this switch. Is there a way to do this? I am using Word 2003. Phil You have to use a trick. See the "Omitting page numbers for noncontiguous levels" section of http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/TOCTips.htm#OmitPageNumbers -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Phillip Llacuna" <phillip.v.llacuna@lmco.com> wrote in me...

1-52 pages, 8,000 employee numbers
Dear Excel, I have the ultimate challenge: to do job books for 8,000 employees. The form is completed, but the request is to make booklets of 52 pages for each employee. Each page of the booklet must also have each employee's number on it (0001 to 8000). Each page o fthe booklet must be numbered with the week number from 01 to 52. Therefore I need to auto generate 416,000 pages. Ridiculous I know but nobody listens to us! How can I export the above scenario to PDF from Excel? Thanks On Apr 19, 2:17=A0pm, gatecrasherg13 gatecrasherg13 <gatecrasher...@gmail.com> wr...

Autoresize column for ClistCtrl
Hi, how could I have a Clistcontrol that always resizes its columns(>=1) exactly to fit its content. Recently I saw an article on codeproject for a C# ListView control where they use a trick. They send a [Control] + [+] key , it possible to do the same with MFC. If not how can I do the same ? I have seen that done. First see if SetColumnWidth with either LVSCW_AUTOSIZE or LVSCW_AUTOSIZE_USEHEADER will help you out. If not see this article. (It mainly about a bug in windows related to resizing a list control and it's header dynamically) http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/Auto_S...

Sequential numbering in Number field
When I am entering transactions manually, I will put "Debit" or "VISA" to indicate how the withdrawl was made. When I download my account information, Money05 overwrites this with a sequential number. I have to go into the entry a second time to redo my change. Does anyone know how to turn this "feature" off? I want my values used - sequential numbering does not help me in the slightest. This is not a "feature" you can turn off. It's a reflection of the basic premise of downloaded transaction data. The presumption with downloading data...

How to calculate pounds and ounces in a chart
When entering 6 pounds 12 ounces this shows as a lower value than 6 pounds 3 ounces. How do I make the 12 a higher value than the 3? I assume you are entering this a text. To keep the correct order you need spaces. 6 lbs _3 oz 6 lbs 12 oz An extra space before the 3, denoted by underscore If you get to 10 lbs 0 oz, then you should add an extra space before the number for pounds less than 10 _6 lbs _3 oz _6 lbs 12 oz 10 lbs _4 oz Or use real numbers like 6 3/16 and format the cells as ## ??/16 Then you can do math on the values -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove ...

Number of Cells in a column
Hi, I want to add this formula in my ESS. COUNTIF(sheet1!S2:S43,"*Yes*") to find out the number of value containing "YES". My concern is I don't have fixed count from S2 to S43. It could be something else. What can I do to have this code reusable? I thought something like COUNTIF(Sheet!S2:Count($S2),"*Yes*") \But it doesnt work Thanks for your help Jack Try this if there is nothing else in that column:- =COUNTIF(sheet1!S:S,"*Yes*") -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - ...

General Number Format Changed
Excel 2003 on XP I have a collegue who's Excel setting for General number format displays as 0.1 instead of 1 in the sample box. ie if you type in "1" you get "0.1", if you type in ".1" (as in 0.1) you get "1". Where in the settings can this General format be returned to standard? Many thanks DeanH Sorry that should have been: ie if you type in "1" you get "0.1", if you type in "1." (as in 1.0) you get "1". "DeanH" wrote: > Excel 2003 on XP > I have a collegue who's Excel setting for G...

How to define cells so that only numbers can be filled?
Hi, How could I format cells in excel so that only numbers can be filled The input should be integer e.g. between 0...99 and cells shoud no accept any other marks, such as space, letters... simply nothing els but integers. Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Juha! Try: Data > Validation You'll find it pretty intuitive and very flexible as to what you can do as far a restricting input to a cell. -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available fre...

Statistical Process Control chart
Has anyone drawn SPC Chart in Microsoft Excel? Hi, Maybe have a look here http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html http://www.processtrends.com/pg_charts_control_chart.htm Cheers Andy Tang Leep Boon wrote: > Has anyone drawn SPC Chart in Microsoft Excel? -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info ...

Numbering, revisited
While there are already a lot of posts about numbering, I haven't been able to find the solutions for my specific quandry... [BTW, I'm posting this under "General" even though ultimately I'd like to make macros to support the answer -- since a manual solution needs to be the first step! :) ] Background: My workgroup is preparing to migrate to Word 2007 very soon. We create/maintain hundreds of large procedure manuals, each containing multiple chapters (sometimes up to 40-50 per manual). Each chapter consists of steps, using multi-level numbered lists...

transaction number in PC Charge
Is there any way to manage the fields that should go to PC Charge while tendering credit cards in RMS. The problem is that transaction number ( called Ticket in PC Charge) doesn't appear in PC Charge and that cost as extra money. Regards, Ewa ...

Limit number of characters in a cell
Hi, Is there a way to limit the number of characters that a user can key into a cell. I want to get a list of names and addresses imputted by user, but I don't want them to be more than 35 characters. Thanks for the help Dr. Senji Take a look at Data|Validation. You can have excel yell at the user when they hit enter after typing in a too-long string. Dr Senji wrote: > > Hi, > > Is there a way to limit the number of characters that a user can key into a > cell. > > I want to get a list of names and addresses imputted by user, but I don't > want the...

Combination Chart #2
I'm trying to plot a combination chart with one set of series displayed as bars and 5 set of series displayed as lines. Can someone please help? ...

duplicate data in column
I created a spreadsheet with three columns from data pulled that may not be correct. One of the columns is MAC address which I know there are duplicates in this column. Based off the 500 rows, I am trying to figure how can I find out where a MAC Address is in the MAC Address more than once. I have found that the MAC address which is tied to a device could be in two locations and I am trying to narrow where it might be since the place we get all the data is never updated. Excel Format example of the file Location Number MACAddress DC1 21 00A0F8610E1C DC1 20 00A0F8610E...

Case, Quote numbering
We should have the ability to number the cases without having a suffix. If we do have a suffix, we should be able to define the suffix. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defa...

Rounding numbers to the nearest thousand
Simple question (i hope) Is there a simple way i can round numbers to the nearest thousand by using the format cells command. For example i would like to display 1,234.56 as 12 I don't want to be diving by 1000 and rounding to zero decimal places because i still want the whole number displayed in the formula bar when selecting it. i use excel 2003 thanx Mark Format the number as #,##0,;-#,##0, or similar. Not the comma at the end - this tells Excel to display as thousands (two commas here will display as millions). Note that 1,234.56 will display as 1 (thousand) not 12. "...

sorting numbers and numbers that contain text in excel
A column contains both strictly numbers and also numbers that are followed by text (e.g., row 1: 1000, row 2: 1500; row 3: 1000a; row 4: 1500a) Identical numbers are related documents, with the text suffixes referring to addenda documents; thus, document 1000 has an addendum document 1000a; How can I sort the column so in the following order: row 1 (1000), row 3 (1000a), row 2 (1500), row 4 (1500a)? Thank you -- MZ =TEXT(A1,"0") will turn each into text, then sort by that helper column (and don't accept Excel's suggestion to treat text that looks like number...

Form of phone numbers in contact list
I am using Blackberry's Desktop Software to syncronize with my MS Outlook Contacts list. The onboard caller-id function of the phone that is supposed to correlate the incoming phone number to a name of a contact (should the number be in my contacts list) isn't working. According to help from Blackberry the problem is the "form" of the numbers as they're being loaded on the Blackberry from MS Outlook. Specifically, apparently the fact that the numbers are stored in the form of (###) ###-#### instead of something like ###-###-#### is keeping the phone from realizi...

How do I update a spreadsheet with numbers input into another?
How do I link two speadsheets in order to update both at the same time? "Duma" wrote: > How do I link two speadsheets in order to update both at the same time? Probably something like this In Sheet2, In A1: =IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1) Copy A1 across/down to cover the extent Sheet2 will then reflect entries/updates in Sheet1 for the formulated range -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- If both spreadsheets are the same, headers, data ranges, titles etc, basically same architecture on both sheets, then... While on Sheet1...

Reversing chart
http://www.dbconsult.dk/ms/diagram.jpg shows a diagram and its data. The A-columnt holds the months for the label at x-axis. (5th month and 6 months backward). The D-column (g/kWh) holds the actual data for the diagram. This part is fine. However, it is more intuitive to have the oldest month shown first (most left) in the diagram. So that the diagram from left to right shows the months 12 to 5, showing past to present. Is it possible to have the data shown as they are, but have the chart to reverse the months? Regards /Snedker -- http://www.dbconsult.dk http://www.vinthervej2.dk [privat...