Not plot a data series in a chart but still display in data table

MS Excel 2007
I've somehow managed to display only two data series on my line chart. They
still display in the data table.  How did this happen?  More importantly, how
do I reverse it.  I don't want to recreate chart.

I see the data series not plotted on chart in the Chart Elements and when I
select the series, the source data is highlighted; it's in the data table.
How do I make it visible?
Thanks!
Miriam

HAve you perhaps simply formatted the data series as "no line, no marker"?
If so, you can format series, add some color.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"mebp" <mebp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS Excel 2007
> I've somehow managed to display only two data series on my line chart.
> They
> still display in the data table.  How did this happen?  More importantly,
> how
> do I reverse it.  I don't want to recreate chart.
>
> I see the data series not plotted on chart in the Chart Elements and when
> select the series, the source data is highlighted; it's in the data table.
> How do I make it visible?
> Thanks!
> Miriam

0
Luke

Plots
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C50860.E8475A00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are there in Visual C++ plots drawing library like BCB TeeChart? Thanks in advance. ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C50860.E8475A00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="koi8-r" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dkoi8-r&q...

External data retrieve timescale
Is there any way to lower the Refresh External Data time to below 1minute? Thank you. Richard Hi Richard, using application.ontime you can schedule a procedure that will refresh your data more often than once per minute. Regards, Ivan ...

How to Use Pivot Tables in Excel
Although many people know how to use excel, not many people know how to use pivot tables. Pivot table is one of the most powerful tools when doing an analysis in Excel. Pivot Tables allow you to manipulate the data the way you want to see the results. WHAT IS A PIVOT TABLE? Pivot Tables allow users summarize large data, sort, count, filter items, switch rows and columns, drag and drop fields of the data which is stored in another source � another one table or spreadsheet anything you want. You can arrange the results based on the way you want to display. When you analyze large amounts of da...

Invisible Data
Hi, After data is placed in form, it doesn't show up after the form is opened again. If i change the properties to NO data entry, the data will pop up again, but after closing and opening the form again, it disappears again. The data is in the tables/reports but won't stick in the form. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200801/1 Are you saying that your form has the DataEntry property set to True? The sole purpose of that property is to determine whether existing records are displayed. If it's True, the form show...

Large spreadsheet file but no data
I have a spreadsheet with twowork sheets. On the first are a number of (about 5) If statments per row with abou 300 rows. The second has selective references to the first sheet. This spreadsheet acts as the basis for a two page word mail merg document with about 20 merge fields. The spreadsheet has a size of 3.07mb which seems very large for what i has on it. I have now deleted everything I can see from the spreadsheet includin all borders and colours and the size is still similar. Does anyone have any ideas why this could be? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ar...

Stacked Charts with price on 2nd axis
I'm trying to create a chart that is stacked - with a price line on a second y axis I am trying to show total volume wit volume used and volume remaining in one stack and then on top of that I want a price line on the second Y axis I see a Line-Column on 2 axis but I need a Line-Stacked Column on 2 axis Any ideas Create a stacked chart with all the data including price. Then, select the price series on the chart. Select Chart | Chart Type... and select the kind of line you want to use. Double-click the line series and from the Axis tab select Secondary. -- Regards, Tushar Me...

data disapear
Hello, I made a software writing data to access database. It has been worked well for many years under W2000, XP and also Win7. Now I encountered the problem at one Vista installation. After some days data were entered suddenly disappear data and the database is empty. Maybe windows installer brings the older version of database from the installation package?? Has anybody some idea? Where should I check? Thanks Uwe On 06/05/2010 12:31, Uwe Conradi wrote: > Hello, > I made a software writing data to access database. It has been worked > well for many years under W2...

Updating Series Data for chart based on variable.
I'm trying to have VBA change the ranges for a chart based on the last row in a set of data. The row number has been set to "i". I already have Dim i as long at the beginning of my macro My code looks like this: Sheet6.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate With ActiveChart .SeriesCollection(1).Value = Sheet1.Range("$CH$17:$CH$" & i) .SeriesCollection(1).XValues = Sheet1.Range("$I$17:$I$" & i) .SeriesCollection(2).Value = Sheet1.Range("$CG$17:$CG$" & i) .SeriesCollection(2).XValues...

Can I control other process UI and input some data ?
Hi How can I control other process UI and input some data value like input edit box or click button controls ? Is there some good sample code and tool to help me ? Thank you . "Kid" <Kid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CC912098-E45E-4A70-82C0-5816011877D8@microsoft.com... > Hi > > How can I control other process UI and input some data value like input > edit > box or click button controls ? > > Is there some good sample code and tool to help me ? > > Thank you . There is no all-purpose solution but many things can be done by...

BackingUp data
Hi may i know how i can backup my outlook contacts and other data into an external drive using outlook 2007 and 2003 "Amin" <Amin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:546C619C-6F3B-4432-802F-26CA0D645638@microsoft.com... > Hi may i know how i can backup my outlook contacts and other data into an > external drive using outlook 2007 and 2003 Close Outlook and copy the pst file. It's as simple as that, as a search on Google or here would have told you. ...

Importing Data #2
I am new to Money having previously been doing my own accounts in Excel. I have data that could be used in money - payee, category, date, account, amount etc. Is there any way of importing this data into Momey? Thanks Max In microsoft.public.money, Max Scott wrote: >I am new to Money having previously been doing my own accounts in Excel. I >have data that could be used in money - payee, category, date, account, >amount etc. Is there any way of importing this data into Momey? Money can File->Import QIF and OFX files. QIF is simpler. QIF does include payee, category, date, and...

plotting long plots
I have a HP designjet 110 nr plotter. I've created a plot that we nee to show drilling activity. My first plot was 24"x36". Plot works grea and to scale. My next plot was to be 24"x72". Now the charts will no even display in Print Preview. I can scale back the plot where it i about 48" and it will preview and plot, but I need it to go out eve futher than 72 inches. I may go out as far as 30 feet. I have images on the plot area and it will print it just fine at th farther distances -- TexasDa -----------------------------------------------------------------------...

How to display a text file dynamically?
I need to show a large text file ( <10M) to users in a dialog. Meanwhile, the file is being appened with more data by a seperate process. I have little experience with MFC. I guess I should use RichEditCtrl for this case. But I'm not sure if I should use SetDlgItemText(..) to send file content to the control. This is Question 1. Secondly, I'd like send only the newly appended part of the file to the control for every refresh, instead of the whole file everytime. Are there any existing functions/mechanisms in MFC for this purpose? By the way, I have to use VC++ for the project (no...

Copied data not treated same way as typed in data
Hi there. I am new to this newsgroup - but I wonder if someone might be able to help. I have an Excel spreadsheet (MS Excel'97 .xls Workbook) which contains a whole load of data. I am trying to use the FREQUENCY command [e.g. =FREQUENCY($N$7:$N$2000,C60:C61)] to summarise certain columns of data - to tell me the number of times that certain codes appear. I have used the FREQUENCY command before in another spreadsheet without any problem. In my current spreadsheet I have setup the FREQUENCY commands in exactly the same way, but all the output fields appear as zero. Interestingly thoug...

Getting charts to automatically pick data from a series
Can I get a chart to always use say the last 9 values of a series? Does excel also do interactive charts? Salmonh: Yes you can have Excel chart the last 9, 30 or whatever number of values that you would like. You'll need to use dynamic range names to do this. Here are several links that will get you started. http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Dynamic.htm http://processtrends.com/pg_chart_tips.htm#Dynamic_Chart_Range_Names http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html The idea is to create dynamic ranges that will update as you add data and ...

Plotting Data
Hi, how can I plot the analysis data in the document class, in its related view class. Is it possible to make plots like in MATLAB (surface plots,mesh plots of a matrix)??? ...

External Data Source and Adjacent Column / Data
I have a worksheet that gets it's data from an external data source. On that same worksheet, the 2 columns immediately to the right of that dataset are for "Notes" and a date. My goal is that someone can put notes in that column and it "binds" itself to that line of data, such that if the data moves to a different row in the excel worksheet (because of other data changes or whatever), that note stays with it. And if that line of data is removed from the dataset, a refresh would also remove the note. Instead, data in "Note" is binding to the row number...

import or query another db to get weekly data for a report
I realize I might not need an import because I don't want to write over the imported data each week. Do I use a SQL update or append query to get data from an Access db on our network? I don't see the tables in my query design tool so I'm wondering how I do the query if I can't see the tables for the other database. thanks, ...

Read data from cells in different worksheets
Hi! I have a problem with my VBA code when I try to read values from cells in two different worksheets. When I run the macro the program tells me that I=B4m out of bound. But everything works when I save the data in the same worksheet. How shold I write the code so that this simple thing could work? The data should be read when the user makes a buttonlick and then it will be used later on. The code is simple like this: Public Sub Button1_Click() A =3D Worksheets("Page1").Range("N8").Value B =3D Worksheets("Page2").Range("I8").Value I want to save the ...

webmail cert not displaying
Hi Everyone, I just finished doing a migration from one exchange server to another and everything is working fine except for 1 thing. My webmail. I was able to export my cert from the old server and import it into the new server. Everyone can access webmail and login perfectly fine. The problem is, is that we have 3 different companys that all use different login sites (ex. https://webmail.companyname.ca) and 2 of the companies get the cert displaying when they browse to the site but for one company they dont get the cert displaying. They are still able to login and everything but...

MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay
We have quite a lot of projects in Project Server. Should there be data in MSP_EpmAssignmentByDay table on ProjectServer_Reporting db? Now the table is totally empty. How can we get data to that table? Hi Jyrki, what happens if you publish a project? Does that data get to the table? Are there any failed jobs in your queue? You can try to force a rebuild of your Reporting DB: 1. From PWA - Server Settings - Administrative Backup, take backup of ‘Enterprise Custom Fields’. 2. From PWA - Server Settings - Administrative Restore, restore ‘Enterprise Custom Fields’. You ...

plot
Dear member, I have a question . The question is how to make a graph=85.I do know your name or kind For example I have range the value of mean and variance. I need to plot the two in same graph how is attachad . mean var tn 287.787 120.619 t12 2.147.523 13.843.230 t18 2.698.113 22.254.429 t24 3.288.497 17.780.971 td 1.841.121 7.918.387 Anyone have one idea.. how to make it? Thanks&Regards Jen Hi, Highlight all the data, with titles and click the Chart Wizard button and choose a line chart type, follow the wizard. However, your first two data points are very large relative to al...

importing old outlook data??
Hello :) I recently had to reinstall everything, but I kept all my ol programs and settings in tact on (what is now) my slave drive. I have reinstalled Outlook 2000, but I would like to import everythin from my old copy (contacts, all my folders of saved messages, etc.) How would I go about doing this? Thanks in advance! ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You should re-use your .PST file to get all your data back. Look here for all the information you nee...

Filling Out Cells Based on Data Validation
I have created a drop down list using data validation. What I need to do now is have cells filled out based on the value selected. In this case, the list has three values (Cell A1), and I need to have a range of cells (C7 to C54) populate data based on the specific value in A1. The other data is on a sheet named "Data Entry." Is this enough information or would I need to provide more? VLOOKUP or INDEX and MATCH Where are the data to pull over located on Data Entry sheet? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 1 Jun 2010 14:33:01 -0700, Ericc = <Ericc@discussi...

importing handwritten data into excel
I have handwritten sheets listing part numbers and quantities which I want to get into Excel as data. I have a scanner and I can scan the sheets and save them in a variety of formats (tiff, bmp, etc.). The key is that I don't want this information in Excel as an image. I need it to be in cellular data format so that I can compare this data against an inventory listing using the vlookup function to pull descriptions and pricing. Thanks for any help you can provide. You need an OCR programme that will recognise your handwriting - I doubt that that exists. Certainly nothing could rea...