no se como hacer la base de datos de esta tarea

no se como hacer la base de datos para esto:
Copiar en la parte inferior solo los registros  de las Obreras nacidas en el
año 87 que vivan en Surco o Miraflores

0
Mel1 (144)

Getting the average of the contents of a range of cells based on a condition
Err, right. Will try to make this as easy to explain as possible. Was generously given an equation to use that calculated how many cell contain a particular bit of text based on a date range determined in differenct column on the same row. This bit of code was as follows: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH('Raw data'!$F$1:$F$10000)=12),--(YEAR('Ra data'!$F$1:$F$10000)=2003),--('Raw data'!$L$1:$L$10000="Monkeys")) Which basically looks at a date in column F and sees if the date i there is within the 12th month of the year 2003 (ie in December 2003) then looks in column L...

Again on Popup menu and Dialog based application
Hi, I have a dialog based application and I'ld like to use a popup menu. I use a CMenu object for it. I don't have a resource menu because the number of item is a list that I read from a file. I know that using dialog based isn't the best choice for pop-up menu. Following articles on KB I have added the OnInitMenuPopup with the code posted in article. But now ... how can I know which item has been selected ? Stefano Malavasi __________________________________________________________________________________________ Email: s_malavasi_REMOVE_@_REMOVE_lycos.it Note: Remove ...

Form Based Authentication in EX 2003 SP1
Greetings! We have Windows 2003 Standard SP1 running as our DC with Exchange 2003 SP1 enterprise edition I can't seem to get form based authentication to work at all. My understanding is that OWA can be configured without SSL. I took the following steps to enable form based authentication. Exchange System Manager ->server object -> Protocols -> HTTP -> Exchange Virtual Server and selected Properties -> Settings tab, selected Enable Forms Based Authentication check-box - > OK - OK. ran IISRESET instead the expected OWA page i get my old logon screen...

data base
I need to create a very simple data base for tracking rental use of 10 buildings. You might find something close in one of the Access database templates: http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/CT101426031033.aspx -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "theo logic" <theo logic @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F56E706F-BAB3-4522-A23A-4B048A7DC257@microsoft.com... >I need to create a very simple data base for tracking rental use of 10 > buildings. ...

Condition based on Format?
Is there any way to use format of a cell as a condition in a formula? Look at the CELL function, CELL("format",reference) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1faa701c457cd$71d56860$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to use format of a cell as a condition > in a formula? "Peo Sjoblom" wrote... >Look at the CELL function, > >CELL("format",reference) ... Perhaps suffic...

How to display month in a column based on a value in a cell
I am a novie excel user, I would like to request a reolve of 2 issues which may seem easy : D1 has a date for which I want the first 3 characters of the month to be displayed in column A1 I want to have the date formatted as 01.01.08 only no matter what the user would enter in the sheet.... Thanks in advance Put this in A1... =TEXT(D1,"mmm") Select the cell, click Format/Cell on the menu bar... on the Number tab, select Custom in the Category listing and put this in the Type field... mm.dd.yy assuming the first 01 is the month and the second one is the day (terrible exam...

Forwarding based on subject line
Is there a way to forward based on subject line in Small Business Exchange Server 2000? What I need to do is forward any mail to anyone that says "unsubscribe" to an unsubscriber mailbox, where the senders email will be removed from future mailings. I have already changed all literature to reflect this. TIA -- Adrienne Boswell at work Administrator nextBlock.com http://atlas.nextblock.com/files/ Please respond to the group so others can share On 21 Dec 2006 14:33:30 -0800, "arbpen" <arbpen@yahoo.com> wrote: >Is there a way to forward based on subject lin...

Fade-in/Fade-out of images in vc++ (Dialog based application)
Hi. I wanted to know how I could go about developing fade-in/fade-out transitions of images in a dialog based mfc application.(I am using CImage class) Regards, Rahul This article talks about that a bit... not using CImage class, but perhaps it will be of some help. http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/12/catwork/default.aspx Tom <rahul.thathoo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1150436043.652481.162040@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com... > Hi. > > I wanted to know how I could go about developing fade-in/fade-out > transitions of images in a dialog based mfc applica...

Filter Combo Box Options based on other Combo Box Selection
Good morning, I really hope someone can help me with this, I am very new to Access I have a form a "Trade" form where the user using the database selects a client using a combo box (cboClient) [the available clients are populated in a table called tbl_Client], The next thing the user needs to is select a product using a combo box , however only certain products are available to certain clients (based on the table: tblCommission), therefore, I am trying to limit the visible options in the products combo box to just such products. I know that I need to therefore u...

Telenet nieuwsgroepen mededeling: nieuwsserver adres aanpassen/Attention: modification de l'adresse du serveur de newsgroup
Beste klant, Telenet heeft een migratie gedaan van haar nieuwsservers. Wat betekent dit concreet voor jou als gebruiker? Er verandert niets aan de service, maar om verder gebruik te maken van de Telenet nieuwsgroepen service moet je bij de instellingen van je nieuwslezer het adres van de nieuwsserver veranderen van news.telenet.be of newsbin.telenet.be in newsgroups.telenet.be. Verder dien je de authenticatie op deze nieuwsserver uit te schakelen. Met vriendelijke groeten, Het Telenet team --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

data structure of knowledge base
I need to find the actual data for the knowledge base but when I open the SQL server database and look at the KBarticlebase table about a third of the data I need is there. The articleXML table holds some of the data in XML tags but most of the entries here say <Longtext> . Does CRM store the rest in an XML file or am I overlooking them? Thanks Can anyone assist me on this? I need to pull information from our CRM knowledge base to our website but I don't think that the SDK will work. Our CRM server resided behind a firewall and is inaccessible from outside of the network. Any...

Subir esquema de AD 2003 a 2008
Hola grupo, Tengo un forest con dos dominios 2003, el padre y el hijo. De momento no queremos migrar los DCs a 2008, unicamente poder empezar a tener servidores miembro 2008 en el dominio hijo. Necesitaria que me indicarais que pasos he de realizar tanto en el forest, como en ambos dominios y que precauciones he de tener. Muchas Gracias Hello Marc, This newsgroup is in english, so please use english language or choose a spanish one. Thank you for understanding. Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warrantie...

Create List based on cell data
I have been trying to do this various ways and can just not get i right. I have a table that has multiple cities and populations and squar miles: A B C 1 city 1 sq mile 1 pop 1 2 city 2 sq mile 2 pop 2 3 city 3 sq mile 3 pop 3 4 city 4 sq mile 4 pop 4 5 city 5 sq mile 5 pop 5 I know how to order the list by (smallest to largest) number: Square Miles Population 10 =large(b1:b5,5) =large(c1:c5,5) 11 =large(b1:b5,4) =large(c1:c5,4) etc.. I would prefer to be able to display the name of the city (instead o the s...

de-activate Publisher 2002
Is it possible to un-install ("de-activate") Publisher 2002 from my computer, and install ("activate") on another computer? Thank-you. ...

Internet Home Base Program
SPECIAL OFFER Sign up and Upgrade your member level for RM40.00 ($12.00 usd) . You receive FREE Paid Survey Program list worth RM113.00 ($29.95 usd) . Limited time offer. Act now before offer end. http://www.netbiz2u.com/?ref=petertian ...

Conditional sum based on rank
Can anyone help with the following, or direct me to a good source of solution info! I'm recording positions for a race league, where competitors may race in up to 12 races and score points for each race, with the best 8 results counting. How can I conditionally sum the best eight results, without including ties? Many thanks MikeB This will no doubt help you. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/rank.htm "Mike B" <loudcox@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:br93n2$ik2$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk... > Can anyone help with the following, or direct me to a good source of > solut...

Search a cell based on format
What is the formula (if statement?) to select a cell based on format. For example, if the cell is "bold" then I want the contents of that cell. Otherwise, blank. That is impossible with built-in formulas, sorry. You'd have to code something in VBA. HTH. Best wishes Harald "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:0EEA69F8-9C1C-476C-9DC1-BE0DFD482BB0@microsoft.com... > What is the formula (if statement?) to select a cell based on format. For > example, if the cell is "bold" then I want the contents of that cell. > Otherwise...

Is there a way to emulate a x86 based PC
Hi, The BSP Device emulator that comes with the PB can be used for ARM based systems. Is there any emulator for x86 based CEPC's? Will the standalone device emulator gives me this option? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Generic Feed Parsers Redux http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/42a9b6e2-809e-4ca7-b3f6-acd41f462063/generic-feed-parsers-redu.aspx Check http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/CE6VirtualPCBSP "neo" wrote in message news:201021841747vikram186@gmail.com... > Hi, > > The BSP Device emulator that comes with ...

Counting based on criteria
I'm creating a report for a training tracker that will display a count of the number of scores for a class that are passing and non-passing. I try to tell it to count the number of scores =>80 and vice versa, however nothing seems to work. Can anyone point me in the right direction? :) Thanks! In a control use the following expressions to get a count. =Abs(Sum(Scores>=80)) and =Abs(Sum(Scores<80)) You could also use =Count(IIF(Scores>=80,1,Null)) and =Count(IIF(Scores>=80,Null,1)) -- John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and ...

Counting items based on multiple conditions
Attached spreadsheet explains the problem What I need to do would be possible if COUNTIF could be based on mor than 1 conditio Attachment filename: query 1.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=51221 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try something like =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100="cond_1")*(B1:B1000="cond_2")) or as alternative syntax =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A100="cond_1"),--(B1:B1000="cond_2")) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Attached spreadsheet explains the...

Form Based Auth not working
Hi there, I'm able to use OWA w/o form based auth just fine. When I enable it in System manager, enable SSL/Cert, it won't work. I'm not exactly sure what the URL is, but I've tried: http://servername/exchange http://servername/exchweb/ http://servername/exchweb/owa I've looked at everything I can find on MSFT's site, including the deployment guide..can anyone help? Look at Daniel Petri 's site. He got article about Form based Auth and SSL with OWA http://petri.co.il/configuring_forms_based_authentication_in_exchange_2003.htm http://petri.co.il/configure_ssl_...

Set One Field based On Another Field
I think I have a pretty simple request. I am looking for some script to put on an on exit field. Here is what I need it to do: When a value is put in say $550, if this is greater than a specified limit in the code I need it to set Field2 to Yes. So if field1 > 500 set field2 = yes Real world example: I have a dollar amount of credit to give to a customer, I want to auto populate the approval required field with a yes. Your help is appreciated. Brent, Try: IIf([Field1]>500,[Field2]="Yes") However if the field is a Bit data type then IIf([Field1]&...

Specifying a cost based on price ranges
I have a schedule of rates which are fixed for a number of sites and whether the sites are local or further afield. For example Rate for 1-4 sites (local) �500 Rate for 1-4 sites(Distance) �600 Rate for 5-8 sites (local) �900 Rate for 5-8 sites(Distance) �1000 Rate for 9-12 sites (local) �1300 Rate for 9-12 sites(Distance) �1400 Rate for >12 sites (local) �1600 Rate for >12 sites(Distance) �1700 I have a spreadsheet which has each site as a separate row and I want to calculate a cost for each site depending on whether it is part of a group of say 4 or 8 etc. ...

KB976002 how to de-activate this unwanted update?
I'm steaming bl**dy mad. I tried every way possible to avoid having this piece of Euro dog mess on my PC (Vista Ultimate) but lo and behold the blessed thing has appeared at the next boot. I've tried taking ownership of the file but apparently I need God's permission to do that...or anything else it seems! Out of pique, I shift deleted the desktop icon, which gave me some satisfaction, but HOW do I disable the blasted thing so that I don't see or hear from it again?? As you might percieve, I'm just a little rattled by the high handed way this has been foiste...

Home based Job For Indian
Want the pleasure of life, don't worry, work 1-2hours/day and earn Rs. 10,000-15,000/month online from your home/cafe/office PC. For details write # ejob1189@rediffmail.com Please write the subject of mail as: "Job Inquiry" ...