Need inserted lines to print in correct position on Excel graphs

The aim lines and trend lines that I inserted into the Excel graph appear in
the correct position on my monitor screen, but when I print the graph they
appear higher than when seen on the screen.  How can I get the printed lines
to appear in the correct position?
0
Lavonne (1)

Hi,

Did you use shapes to draw the lines? You could try changing the Move and
cell property.
But the best solution would be to create the lines using dummy series.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Lavonne" <Lavonne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The aim lines and trend lines that I inserted into the Excel graph appear
> in
> the correct position on my monitor screen, but when I print the graph they
> appear higher than when seen on the screen.  How can I get the printed
> lines
> to appear in the correct position?

0
andy9699 (3616)

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Inserting form values into a table

Excel 2007

Need help with Auto Filter

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Excel DNS query

White Printing
How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks like, then deleting that so I can print in white. On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:46:03 -0700, PJ1980 <PJ1980@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I print white text onto black paper? The text just comes out blank >when printed. I am using a black background on screen to see what it looks >like, then deleting that so I can print in white. Interesting. Does your printer have a WHITE ink cartridge? NO? You can't do it. Ther...

graph a parabola
I need help. I want to graph a parabola with x axis ( -5 to 5) and y axis (-5 to 5). y = x^2 + x + 2 Thanks. If you know of a program that I could buy. I know this can be done in excell. Barb If you want to pay me, that would be great {grin}, and even if you don't... PLOT manager http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/plot_manager/index.html For a bunch of different ways to plot a function, adapt the ideas illustrated in Normal curve http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/normal_distribution/index.htm specifically, the sections: Enumerating a set of points in a workshe...

OWA FBA not functioning correctly
Hello, I can't seem to get OWA FBA working correctly. I can get to the Forms page and issue my domain\userid and password and I get a "page cannot be displayed error page". The URL times out at https://servername/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll Any ideas would be great. bj ...