multiple data

I need a chart that has

Collections
Charges
Units

For 3 years

Broken out by payor mix.

I have tried to do the stacked chart thinking y axis would have dollars, x
axis would have years 1-3 and then for each year I would have 3 bars (each
stacked by payor) for collections, charges and units.

I can get this to run but only for one year.  I cannot get 3 bars per year.

I am certain it is something to do with the way I have highlighting the data
range and or the series.  We have worked all weekend getting the data and now
cannot determine how to run chart.

Please help!
0
T (153)

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Create a list with multiple criteria

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Data Access Page for web browser
I Have just created a form to view on the web but after going into page properties and change the absulte path to the server housing the data base. The form appears on the internet but not the data information. What other changes do i need to change to get the fields to populate.. ...

Charting multiple multiples

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Data Validation won't copy
Hi All...... XL2k, I record the following macro and it does fine, then when I try to run it, it stalls on the Pastespecial line.......whut's up please? Sub Macro2() Range("E1").Select Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Copy Range("E12").Select Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlDataValidation, Operation:=xlNone, _ SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False End Sub Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 This work in XL2007, using xlPasteValidation, not xlDataValidation. Sub Macro2() Range("E1").Copy Range(&quo...

Formatting data #2
Hi When formatting the same type of data frequently, I design a template with three sheets, the first to paste the raw data, the second a temporary for the fuctions/formulas for fomatting the data in the former sheet and the last one to paste the temporary sheet as values. Please see example below. In the second sheet I write the formulas for more than the rows of expected data. Say somtimes 200 rows as the rows of data varies from 10 to 150. My questions are, 1. Is this the most efficient way of doing this task? If not what is a better solution. 2. How can I adapt my functio...

copy a workbook without copying any data #2
Is there a way to copy a workbook without copying any data. I would like to copy all tabs,micros,links and formulas without any data in the cells or notes for the cells being copied. Thank You No. You will have to delete the data yourself. Usually we set up a workbook and keep an empty copy -- Brian ----------------------------------------------------------------------- BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27550 ...

Sending to multiple addresses

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

multiple selection

Multiple domains #6

Combine multiple tables into one

Data Validation with named ranges
Hello, I have a wierd problem: in a planning module it should be possible to choose the correct product in a validated list. There is a matrix that shows only those articles that can be planned on a specific machines. Now when the possible values are mentioned in a fixed range [Art_CA0003 refers to =ArtikelPerMach!$C$2:$C$40], it works fine. However when I use a dynamic range [Art_CA0001 refers to = =OFFSET(ArtikelPerMach!$A $2;0;0;COUNTA(CA0001_);1)] it fails, allthough the range is shown as it should under insert>name>define. Hope my explanation makes sense. If requested I can send o...

automatic data transfer
I have a workbook with a number of sheets in it. The first sheet is the main "data" sheet. It holds data in about 15 columns. The first column is a specific ID. The data varie but the number of possible ID's is only about 23. In addition to the main "data" sheet there are subsequent Sheets titled by each individual ID. What I would like to happen is for every time I enter data in the main "data" sheet to automatically be transferred to the subsequent sheets depending on the specific Id. ...

Finding Data in multiple worksheets
Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example: any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets? If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)). Then Edit|Find But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/ If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new worksheet. "mark@southwestconst.com&quo...

show multiple values that add to total in bar graph
Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I want a sigle bar that goes to 703 but breaks the single bar down into these segments (preferrably by color showing the smaller segment amounts within the color. HELP!!!! Thanks! Hi, Is that not what the stacked column chart does? Cheers Andy Green Goose 89 wrote: > Is there a way to show multiple values in a single bar (in a bar graph) that > add up to a total (example: 127, 129, 87, 85, 60, 126, 89 add up to 703)? I > want...

IIF / OR
I want the OnPrint of a report to check three fields and run code if any ONE of the conditions is met: Iif ([MyTextOne]=1 OR [MyTextTwo]=2 OR [MyTextThree]=3) Then RunSomeCode Else RunOtherCode I thought of using Select Case and calling procedures as each condition is met: Select Case Me![MyTextOne] Case is = 1 Call Check2 Case else Stop End Select Check2 () Select Case Me![MyTextTwo] Case is = 2 Call Check3 Case else Stop End select Check3 () and so on......... It will work, but gets a bit too long as the test conditions increase. It gets just as long with nested select case or nest...