Multiple charts in ChartSpace; problems with double Categories

I want to show two or more charts with different categories and data in
one chartspace, so I did the following:

1. Create Chartspace
2. Add Chart1 in Chartspace
3. Add Series in Chart1
4. Series.SetData chDimCategories 'A,B,C'
5. Series.SetData chDimValues '5,2,6'

Now I see a chart with categories A (value=5), B (value=2) and C
(value=6). So everything okay. Next thing I do:

6. Add Chart2 in Chartspace

Now I see a second empty chart, BUT WITH already filled categories A,B
and C!! I don't want this, because I want to use other categories in
this second chart2.

And when I SetData chDimCategories 'F,G' on this chart2, I see
'A,B,C,F,G' in categories in this chart2. But also 'A,B,C,D,F,G' in
chart1!!!!!!!

Please could someone explain to me how this works and if and how I can
make two different charts with different categories??? Please help...

--
hstaaks

Show only workdays in chart axis?
Hi, I have created a dynamic named-range that I use as the data source for my scatter plot chart's x-axis. I only type in dates that are workdays in that range. When I graph my data the chart is still showing the weekends, just with no data points in there. It is stretching my graph out and skewing the look. Is there a way to set the graph to only show weekdays and just skip the weekends? Thanks! -Dan I should add I have tried right-clicking on the chart -> chart options -> axes -> and trying to select the Category radio button but it is grayed out, possibly because I a...

Removing multiple hyperlinks

Login / password problem
When attempting to launch money, after entering my .net username and password, I receive an error message "the password you entered was incorrect. Please try again. You may have made a typing error or typed the password for a different file" I am positive of the username and password,as I have used it since I installed money. I am able to successfully login to .net to open my hotmail account. Did you recently reinstall Money? If so, did you use the same version? If you didn't recently reinstall Money, there was another situation that was the subject of maybe a thousan...

RPC Connectivity problem?
I recently did a domain migration from NT4 to 2003/Active Directory as well as a migration from Exchange 5.5 to 2003. Everything was well while operating in mixed mode with both Exchange 5.5 and 2003 sites running. In addition, I could see Exchange attribute tabs in AD user properties. After I removed the only 5.5 site and uninstalled the AD connector, switched to Exchange 2003 native and Server 2003 native, I now have the following symptoms. 1) Cannot see any Exchange attribute tabs in AD user properties. 2) the Exchange Server application log is reporting an error about every 70 m...

Problem
Outlook 2007 stops working every time 10 seconds after I run it under Windows Vista. In the event viewer I have this: Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 12.0.4518.1014, time stamp 0x4542840f, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6000.16386, time stamp 0x4549bdc9, exception code 0xc0000374, fault offset 0x000af1c9, process id 0xc30, application start time 0x01c747849b157af9. I tried to solve the problem with no success by doing this: 1. Reinstall/repair outlook 2007 2. disabled all the adding in Outlook 2007. Any idea how to solve it ? thanks ra294 Y.A Just guessing but, the...

Create a list with multiple criteria

Charting multiple multiples

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Simple Cut and Paste Problem
I am in a new worksheet, and am creating a very simple formula "=D3/C3". The result shows $5.20 in cell E3. When I cut and paste (or drag) to repeat this function all the way down my worksheet, Excel is putting in $5.20 in each cell. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this? Thanks, Lance Hold down the CTRL key as you drag the formula down the column. "Lance Gray" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4e5501c42c67$08a289e0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am in a new worksheet, and am creating a very simple > formula "=D3/C...

PivotChart will not preserve series formatting for some charts when reopening workbook
I have a WB with 4 PivotCharts. When I close and reopen the WB, 2 of my PivotCharts have slightly skewed formatting. Can somone help determine why? Details: PTable 1 / PChart 1, PTable 2 / PChart 2 all based on static data in Sheet 1. PTable 3 / PChart 3, PTable 4 / PChart 4 all based on static data in Sheet 2. All PTables were created from a new PCache object. I'm using any single data cache for more than 1 PTable. When I reopen, PChart 1 and PChart 3 have the following problem: - Series order goes back to the default order. - Series colors remains in the old order. 1. I know that...

ARGGG! OWA Problem
We are using Outlook Web Access with Exchange server 5.5 (on a Windows 2000 computer). For some strange reason, I cannot successfully connect anymore. I get either of the following errors. It's either 1) Failed to get inbox Or 2) Failed to connect to the Microsoft Exchange server, <server name> No other users seem to be affected, just me! I have checked permissions through the IIS management console, and I have even re-applied service pack 4 for Exchange 5.5. I can log on to the network and get my mail through Outlook on the desktop with no problem. I'm stumped! Any...

date problem #10
Thanks a lot, Dave This piece of code works great. M P Redd -- mpredd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mpreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1327 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26358 ...

Printer redirection problem in WinCE60
Hi, Thanks in Advance, I am facing problem in WINCE 6.0 printer redirction in RDP(Terminal Server). In X86 architure, connect two same LPT printer(model) to two respective WinCE60 OS(Thin Clients) in a network Only recent RDP Session printer is working, the older session printer is not working and flag the Error message. In Windows CE 50, it is working in all session Please suggest me if have information. With warm regards, Pradip Shinde Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice WPF GridView Sample To Insert, Update, and Delete Recor...

distributing data into multiple cells

Single click selects multiple cells

Sending to multiple addresses

multiple selection

Exchange 2000 Distribution Lists

scatter chart x axis problem
The data is in three columns. My client wants the values in column 1 to also be the x-axis values. Is this possible? Nothing that I have tried has worked. Thanks in advance. Suzan Suzan - If you're making an XY Scatter chart, Excel automatically uses the first column as the X values, and uses the rest of the columns for Y values for one less series than you've selected columns. If you're making a line chart, Excel usually uses each column of data as Y values for another series, and uses counting numbers (1, 2, 3,..) for the category values. To help Excel realize what you...

Export Chart in Vector Format
That's a tough one! I am trying to copy a chart from Excel to CorelDraw and process it but without success. I know how to export as bmp, tiff, jpg etc, but I don't want an image. I want the vectors (boxes, lines, curves, text etc) so that I can process them in a vector application such as CorelDraw. I tried to export in wmf and emf (which is something that Excel does not do by itself - you need to do it through powerpoint) but these formats are not imported completely in CorelDraw. Usually I just get a couple of objects (eg. the background of the chart), without axes, column...

Combine multiple tables into one