Moving Pivot Chart Fields on a chart sheet

Does anyone know how I would move a field after my pivot chart is created?
The value button is right in the way of my pie chart and the program is not
allowing me to move it out of the way of the % w/leader lines.

Thanks

0
sherobot (6)

You can hide the field buttons:

On the pivot toolbar, choose PivotChart>Hide Pivot Chart Field buttons

sherobot wrote:
> Does anyone know how I would move a field after my pivot chart is created?
> The value button is right in the way of my pie chart and the program is not
> allowing me to move it out of the way of the % w/leader lines.
>
> Thanks

0
dsd1 (5911)

Moving license to a new computer

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

Why aren't dates always available to group in pivot tables?
I download data that gives me sales number by individual day. I build a pivot table to get total sales by day and then group the process day by month or quarter. Sometimes this works perfectly, while other times I get the message 'Cannot group that selection'. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a limit to the number of rows or columns that can be grouped? You'll see that error message if the date field contains a blank cell, or text entry. There's a bit more information, and some workarounds, here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot07.html#Problems JLM wr...

made sheet , cant get back to data!
I made a graphic "sheet" and now the graph seems to Own the world; I can see the 'source data' but I cannot get back to the original data so I can sort it before making the chart. Ack! Rick Merrill wrote: > I made a graphic "sheet" and now the graph seems > to Own the world; I can see the 'source data' but > I cannot get back to the original data so I can > sort it before making the chart. Ah ha! I turned it into a piece of the original sheet and now I can sort the data! ...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

Pivot Series problem
I have a problem, I have a spreadsheet set up that lists my tip income, broken down in several ways (I am a poker dealer, a down is 1/2 hour on a table) Date Day Tourney Tourney Live Take Home Tax Payout ...etc... Downs Tips Downs Live Tips 3-20-06 Mon. 3 $21 5 $67 $28 3-21-06 Tues. 1 $9 4 $72 $19 I want to create a stacked bar chart, using the money values as the series making up the stacked bars. While this is not difficult in a regular cha...

Countif across multiple sheets
Hi there, I am using the following formula (see below), but wondering if the sheetnames I enter have to be in the EXACT order that there are in the spreadsheet? =SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(INDIRECT("'"&BA2:BA151&"'!e50"),"x")) where BA2:BA151 is a range housing the relevant sheetnames in separate cells ... AND e50 is the cell I am referencing in every sheet. I get a #REF! error. Thanks I get the Ref error only if a sheet name is mispelled or if one of the cells that is supposed to have a sheet name is empty "Tim" wrote: ...

Pivot Tables #2
I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it takes way to long). Is there a way to format a pivot table in Excel like this? Hi no file attached. BUT in this NG please do NOT attach files. Most people won't open them anyway. Try to explain in plain text what you're trying to achieve -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Richard E. Van Daele, Jr. wrote: > I am trying to format a pivot table with different rows of data. > Attached is a copy of the current report, done in Crystal (it tak...

Showing baseline and actual/scheduled bars in a Gantt Chart
Hello, Basically, what I want to do is this: display two bars for each task in the Gantt Chart view (or another view if this is not possible in the Gantt Chart view) - the first bar showing the baseline and the second one the actual start/end dates of the tasks. Is this possible at all and if yes - how? Thank you very much in advance. Cheers -- MalkiaSashko ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/12745...

Moving Folder error

Visio 2003 Org Chart Wizard Macro
Hi, If someone could do me a favour it would be much appreciated. In Visio 2003 i believe you can record macro actions, using the record, stop method in Visio itself. Please could someone record the process of going through the org chart wizard, linking through to an Access database, and then either post the code here or send to me. Many thanks, Scott ...

sorting of a column/sheet
I exported from Outlook 2000 to an excel format, my contact list of customers. With Outlook you can have your contacts in more than one category such as Business and Contractors. When exporting from Outlook, it doesn't seperate the two categories. Once in excel, is there an easy way to seperate the two categories that ended up in one column? The whole sheet has a column for name Title,address, category, email address, etc. Hi John you might like to look at the data / text to columns option for separating the data ... please post back if you need more help (with a sample of th...

how to reposition a data table in chart
I have a text book [QUE] that shows a data table positioned vertically on the right hand side of the chart - rather than at the traditional 'bottom'. How do I achieve that? I'm having trouble finding where to do it. Thanks for any help Hi, Without seeing the book it is hard to say. There is not builtin way of changing the position of the table. But here are some possible techniques they may have used, - worksheet cells positioned next to the chart - made the table with linked text boxes and shapes - produced a picture of the table, via copypicture, and then rotated it. Cheers...

Pivot table field types
Hi, when dragging in data fields into a pivot table, the default field type most often comes up as 'count'. I often have to right click over the field, and change the field setting to sum, and do this individually for each field. Does someone know if there is a way to change the default to 'sum' or to quickly convert all the data fields to sum in my pivot table? This is annoying the hell out of me! Much appreciated, Steve. -- stevehere ------------------------------------------------------------------------ stevehere's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?actio...

Grouping while Sheet protected
Is there any way of allowing users to a shared worksheet to use the grouping feature for my columns while the sheet is protected? B Because you can't change the protection in a shared workbook, you won't be able to use the grouping feature on a protected sheet. In a workbook that isn't shared, you can run a macro as the workbook opens, to apply protection and allow grouping. Here's some sample code posted by Dave Peterson: Option Explicit Sub auto_open() With Worksheets("sheet1") .Protect userinterfaceonly:=True .EnableOutlining = True ...