Move bar chart to behind lines

I have a chart which holds a bar series and two line series. The bar
series is displayed behind the lines (ie, they are drawn across the
front of the bars) but I would prefer it if they were drawn behind the bars.

I have searched but have been unable to find a way to achieve this. Is
it possible?

outlook 2003 crashes when typing into to: line
whenever i create a new message, and type into either the to:, cc:, or bcc: line to enter the email address, outlook crashes. i don't get the microsoft crash message... and i've checked the event viewer, which shows no sign of a crash.. i've already done a clean reinstall of office 2003 any ideas? ...

Moving license to a new computer

How do I print grid lines in a spreadsheet if no data is entered .
I am trying to create a form and need to print the grid lines as a part of the form. Others will use this form and make pencil entries in the cells which will be entered into the spreadsheet at a later date. How do I do this? I am using Office 2003. Many thanks---Justaone Just File>Page Setup>Sheet. Check "gridlines" and make sure "draft quality" is not checked. May be easier and more readable to have borders around just those cells that will be pencil-entered. If you go that route, uncheck "gridlines" in Page Setup. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sun, 2...

Safe to Move?

Moving Exchange 2000

mail moved from netscape to outlook?

bar graph: how do you insert a break in scale (squigglly line)?
With a wide data range or one number that is much larger than others in a series, how can one insert a break in the scale, often represented by 2 squiggly lines? Thanks! Hi, Here are some examples of how to produce a broken axis effect. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/BrokenYAxis.html http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/broken_y_axis/tutorial/index.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/brokencolumn.htm Cheers Andy Zach wrote: > With a wide data range or one number that is much larger than others in a > series, how can one insert a break in the scale, often represented by...

Moving Pages between two publications

Move mailbox rights in Exchange 5.5 #2

how do i put an asterisk on a bar chart to show significance
thank you Apply a data label to the plotted point, and edit the text of the label to show an asterisk. This could be automated as well. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "L" <L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C48D9494-59D3-4A83-A793-D7A01FF41A98@microsoft.com... > thank you Thank you Jon - I had to figure it out right away so I ended up putting a little text box on top of the graph. Your way is better! Thank you "Jon Peltier" wr...

Showing baseline and actual/scheduled bars in a Gantt Chart
Hello, Basically, what I want to do is this: display two bars for each task in the Gantt Chart view (or another view if this is not possible in the Gantt Chart view) - the first bar showing the baseline and the second one the actual start/end dates of the tasks. Is this possible at all and if yes - how? Thank you very much in advance. Cheers -- MalkiaSashko ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MalkiaSashko's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/149228.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/microsoft-project/12745...

Tools Icon on Excel Menu Bar Missing
I don't know what I did, but the Tools Icon on my Excel (2000)Menu bar has gone missing. I've even tried re- installing Office 2000, but I didn't get it back. Can anyone help? You can reset your menubar to default Right click on the menubar and choose customize Under Toolbars select the worksheet menubar and click on reset on the right You lost the things you add to the menubar!! -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "GHO" <olsongh@boone.net> wrote in message news:014a01c34f9e$d4cdf3c0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I don'...

Moving Folder error

Visio 2003 Org Chart Wizard Macro
Hi, If someone could do me a favour it would be much appreciated. In Visio 2003 i believe you can record macro actions, using the record, stop method in Visio itself. Please could someone record the process of going through the org chart wizard, linking through to an Access database, and then either post the code here or send to me. Many thanks, Scott ...

Changing Periodicity in a Chart
Hi, I have actual monthly data points going back about 10 years and I have them charted with a monthly periodicity. The x-axis is labeled every 3 months. I have quarterly forecasts I want to chart continuing from the monthly data. So I want the monthly data charted until March 2005 and then I want it to start charting my quarterly forecasts beginning in the 2Q 2005 and going through 4Q 2006. I also want all of the data points between 2Q 2005 and 4Q 2006 labeled on the x-axis. When I try to chart this it does not look very good. If you could help me out I would greatly appreciate ...

Moving between worksheets

Want to hide formula bar when displayed on the browser
Hi, We've developped a system that generates an Excel file that is displayed on the web. Our only problem is we want to prevent the formula bar from showing up in the browser. Since the system is part of a highly secure Intranet network, we can't use a macro to hide it when the file is opened. Is there anyone somewhere with an idea? Thanks We publish on our intranet by copying the workbook to the require location. If the formula bar etc. is removed via the Options menu before the fil is saved locally this is reflected in the intranet copy -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFo...

Visio 2002 Default Line size
I go to more line weights and select a weight of "1" and click apply. This seems to set the size temporarily. The problem is that when I close Visio 2002 and open it again, the line weight comes back as a default of "3". Is there a way to make this default as a line weight of "1"? Thanks --JoeH ...