Modify

I did a pivot table and done with it.
the next step say to modify the pivot table to dispaly.
I can't fine it
0
elseecya (1)

If you select a cell in the pivot table, the pivot toolbar should
appear. If it doesn't, choose View>Toolbars>PivotTable

On the pivot toolbar, there's a button to display or hide the field list.

To modify the pivot table you can drag a field button to a different
area of the pivot table, or drag a field button off the pivot table

You can drag field from the field list onto the pivot table.

To go back into the Pivot Wizard, on the Pivot toolbar choose
PivotTable>Wizard.
Click the Layout button to modify the layout.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

modify online services
My bank recently upgraded their online services to include Direct Statements. Previously I had set up to receive Web statements. Money 2004 Omline services Manager does not give me the option to "modify services" only to "change financial institutions." Any ideas on how I can modify online banking services so I can use background banking to get Direct statements? This is how it works in M03: From account list -> Click manage online services -> click Setup online services, then select the financial institution from the list (assuming the list is updated wi...

Search / Modify / Delete . . .
In �sheet1� I have a database with theses headers �Name, Phone, Address and below are the records rows 2-150. In �sheet2� I have the data entr� form (not VBA) its on the sheet, that has a macro that writes t �Sheet1� (for storage). How can implement a search for a record and return the result t �sheet2�, with the ability to modify or delete from the databas (�sheet1�). Thanking you in advance -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Modified By and Modified On fields
I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the form, the fields appear on the form just fine but the lookup to a user list is greyed out. Any ideas? Am I doing something wrong? I found the answer myself. Those are system-generated values and. therefore, cannot be modified by a user "mkatsev" wrote: > I am trying to customize a phone form (will need to do the same to most > others) by adding Modified By and Modified On fields. After publishing the > form, the fields ap...

does sa have automatic Modified Forms access in GP 10?
Hello: I know that, in GP 10.0, sa is tagged with "DEFAULT USER" for Alternate and Modified windows and reports and has a Power User role. But, I imported Modifier code into GP 10.0 here on my laptop and sa automatically was able to see the modification even though the DEFAULT USER "role" did not have security access to it. Does sa automatically have access to mods, no matter what the security setup is like? Thanks! childofthe1980s While I have not tested all of the form types that can be modified, I know that when I modify a Dynamics report I have to add tha...

Modifying the Sales Receipt
We are using RMS, and our receipts print out on a simple Star impact printer. Two things would be nice. It would be nice to know, generally speaking, how to modify what prints on the receipt. More specifically, when we sell items at a discount, it shows the discount and it shows the discounted price, but it does NOT, for some reason, show the original price. I would like to be able to show the original price at least, and if possible, calculate the amount saved. Our prior system, FoxPro based Biztracker, did that as standard. All suggestions greatly appreciated. -- Bud Izen In the...

Modified by on
Hi gurus, I am doing 2008 operating plan and i have created over 30 excel templates to be used by every unit in my department. I stored these templates on a shared folder onto my pc and accessable thru a webpage i creaeted for this purpose. I wanted to know who submitted what in a glance, so i created another file called "status" with a list of all units with total unit budget against the unit. The total cell reads from the unit's template. Now, i know which unit has updated its file if the total against the unit name shows other than $0 ... but i am not really happy with this. I...

Attachement Modified\Create Date
Using Outlook 2007 SP2. When I save an attachment it sometimes shows the "Date Created" as the date the file was actually created. Sometimes it shows the "Date Created" as date the e-mail was recieved. I have not done much testing on this, but it does not seem to be consistent...at least when dealing with MS Word files ......PDFs always seem to show the date as the date and time of the e-mail. Does not seem to make a difference how I attach the file or how I save the file either. It is just inconsistent. Can anyone help or explain? ...

Modifying cell entries?
Hi all, I have a range of cells in a spreadsheet containing values, say cell A1 : C5. Example as follows: A B C 1 100 100 100 2 100 100 100 3 100 100 100 4 100 100 100 5 100 100 100 I often need to edit all the individual cells in the range to become "=100*86%" because i need to keep the original value in the cell as well as shown the resulted value in the cells too, in this case it is 86 (result after 100 multiple by 86 percent). How do i cr...

VBA with Modifier or Dexterity with Modifier
I had to modify a few forms in the HR dictionary as i have to add/remove a few fields, so i am using modifier with vba to save/retrive/delete data for my fields. I had added a local field to the window with modifier and saving/retriving its value with VBA, now upon value returning from lookup or navigating through records each time i am being prompt to save record message box even though,i havent touched any field, i had put my VBA code on ID field's Changed event. Also i lose data and ID if i put delete code on Delete_AfterUserChanged event so i had to put it on the Delete_Before...

mass modify
In version 9.0 the GL Mass Modify option does not copy or move the GL account description from the source account. Instead it creates its own description from the account segment descriptions. Is there any way that the mass modify can copy the correct description. This is a big issue for our company because we have more than 50,000 accounts. And it will be impossible for us to update each account description when a new division is created. ...

Modifier
I'm getting the following script error: Unhandled script exception: Illegal address for field '[Not Found]' in script 'SaveRecord'. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_SCRIPT_ADDRESSING SCRIPT_CMD_LOAD The reference in the error message to 'SaveRecord' doesn't make sense to me, as we have no script or code by that name. The VBA code that runs (and executes completely) just before this error is raised is the following: Private Sub Save_BeforeUserChanged(KeepFocus As Boolean, CancelLogic As Boolean) On Error GoTo ErrInSub If KeyFieldsNonEmpty Then ...

Modify
I did a pivot table and done with it. the next step say to modify the pivot table to dispaly. I can't fine it If you select a cell in the pivot table, the pivot toolbar should appear. If it doesn't, choose View>Toolbars>PivotTable On the pivot toolbar, there's a button to display or hide the field list. To modify the pivot table you can drag a field button to a different area of the pivot table, or drag a field button off the pivot table You can drag field from the field list onto the pivot table. To go back into the Pivot Wizard, on the Pivot toolbar choose PivotTab...

Modify SMTP banner
Hi, I've tried to modify our smtp banner using metaedit 2.2. We are running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003. I made the necessary updates added in a new string (other, 36097) under the virtual server number. I then stopped & started the smtp server and nothing has changed when I telnet to test. Can anyone shed any light on this ? Thanks Is " 36097" a typo. It's "36907" and it works. Also make sure you are setting it on the correct SMTP virtual. see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281224 -- Sincerely, D�j� Ak�m�l�f�, MCSE MCSA MCP+I Microsoft MVP - Di...

Modified Report Modified with VBA (Blocked)
Hi to all, I have a the message "Modified Report Modified with VBA (Blocked)" on Maintenance of customizations screen on each VBA modifed report. This does not allow me to Export the report. What should I do to remove the "Blocked" message? Regards This happens when you have references in your project and its lost. For example you can have ADO "reference, or RetrieveGlobals reference. You only have to reasign the reference and the "Blocked" message disapears. Regards, Takashi "Jeantex" <Jeantex@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el...

Modify split database
I have a split database that acts as a call log. The back end consists of a table with over 2,000 records and the front end contains a form that multiple users fill out. My company has decided to change the requirements of the call log table and has decided to modify the form's appearance. They have provided the new table and form to me to use. I have tried to import my old data into the new table without success. How can I marry the two and deploy the new form to all users?Thank you. From your description, it isn't clear what you've already tried in terms of adding your exist...

modifying routings
Hello: In GP 10.0 Manufacturing, a product called "consumer glue" is currently under a blanket work center called “consumer”. It needs to be a stand alone work center, and I thought it was. I set up the work center this morning but, before I start applying it to routings, I have a couple of questions. There are three consumer glue machine id’s listed under the consumer work center. It included these under the glue line work center. Do I need to remove these from the consumer work center and, do I need to do so before or after I change the work center? Secondly, is there...

Extracting date file modified from a text file.
Hi As part of an error checking control step I would like to add some VBA to a Macro which requires extracting the date of modification of a text file. Specifically I want to read the date modified property of an external .txt file before continuing to import the data from that file into my current workbook. If this date modified property does not equal Todays date (Today()) I want a message box to appear saying the File will not be imported as it was not modified Today. I then want the Macro to be terminated. If it does equal todays date - no message box and continue with the r...

Access to Modified Report
I modified the Purchase Order in GP using the Report Writer but i cannot do the following; 1. Access the Modified report as another user within the company 2. Access the Modifed report from other companies is the any way i multiple users can access a single modified report within and across the companies? I need help!!!! Hi Taiwo What version of GP do you have? In V10 you will need to setup a modified forms and reprots ID and then assign that report to the ID and the ID to the users you want ot have access to it. It will not matter what company they login to as long as they have been...

Modifying Exchange 2003 for Multiply Interfaces
Hi. I have a MS Exchange 2003 SP2 Server running on Windows 2003 SP1 that currently is using 1 interface to send and receive email. I want to change it to the following: Interface 1 (current int): Send and Receive Interface 2 (new int): Receive ONLY We have an SMTP Server in the DMZ that is accessible from the outside that will send all outside email to the email server. Our email server bypasses the DMZ server for sending email to the outside. How do I go about setting this up? Create a SMTP Connector for address space * if you don't already have one. Insert the DMZ ho...