Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library documentation?

I am an Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 software user (similar to Visual Basic) trying to
write data to Excel and create Charts using the Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object
LIbrary. I have not been able to find any documentation on the objects within
this Library(other than the one liners supplied by the Library). Some of it
is straight forward whereas some objects I can only guess what kind or why
certian variables are passed around and the hierarchical dependancies of
commands needed  to accomplish things like using a column of data as X labels
and rotating the X labels.

Is there some book, web site, or examples using all of the Excel 11.0
objects that someone can point me too? The VEE Pro software has a compiled
Excel object library of it's own but they lack features such as I stated
above. Their source code is not available since they use a 3rd party to
supply it. Therefor I am left with trying to redesign routines with these
added features using the Microsoft Excel 11.0 Object Library.

Can any one help?
Thanks,
--
Shirley
Just a COG in the works.

Excel 2003 file freezes laptop
I took a laptop away from the office and tried to open a large spreadsheet on the local C: drive. Each time I tried the laptop froze and had to be rebooted. When I connected back to the LAN at work, and opened the same file on the local C: drive I had no problems. What could cause this? If there is any corruption is there a way to decompile or something as you would in Access? Thanks, Mich ...

Help! Excel Formula
Below is an example of data in my excel sheet. A B C D E F Cell 1 ? cell 2 Steve 1 to 10 13/2/04 britain cell 3 Raj 11 to 17 15/2/04 india cell 4 Ricky 18 to 35 14/2/04 Spain Now if i enter a numerical value in A1 (where '?' is), i need a formula which will check the column B and produce a result as desired below Entery number = 9 then print "Steve 1 to 10 13/2/04 britain" Entery number = 12 then print "Raj 11 to 17 15/2/04 india" Ente...

[quote][/quote]Many friends ask me how to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. I always recommend them Cucusoft DVD to iPhone Converter. It backup  convert almost any type of DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Moreover ,It?s a powerful DVD to iPhone converter with very fast conversion speed. The output also supports full screen viewing.I think it is very useful and easy to use too.So , I recommend this useful software to convert DVD to play on Microsoft iPhone Video player. Hope it can help you.I download it here: http://www.92download.com/wiki/Cucusoft_DVD...

How do I do dashboard charts in Excel
I have 3 sets (budget, forecast and actual) of sales and profit numbers and would like to show them like a dashboard ( two small circles for Budget and Forecast and a bigger one underneath those two for Actual. All 3 circles with a hand point to the numbers linked to the source data ). Can anyone tell me how to make a start? Thanks and regards Nick Hi Nick, Here are some examples of speedo type gauges. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Speedometer.html http://www.andypope.info/charts/gauge.htm Cheers Andy Nick Cheng wrote: > I have 3 sets (budget, forecast and actual) of sales a...

microsoft
weghtgh ...

Excel cannot find match
Using Excel 2003. Excel cannot find match for data that exists in spreadsheet when using the Find command. Any fixes? Perhaps Excel cannot find a match and doesn't need fixing. Your data may need fixing. Do you have extra spaces in the data? Are you looking for "entire cell contents" Are you looking for an exact match as in case-sensitive? Are you looking in formulas when you should be looking in values? See the available options under Edit>Find "Options>>" button. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:02:08 -0700, "GLH" <glhoo...

Cannot access mine CRM (3.0) Contacts from Outlook 2003 Address Book
I have imported over 700 contacts into CRM (3.0). I have installed the CRM using Outlook 2003 client. When I look in my Address book in the Show names from list, I can see the CRM contacts option but I get an information message. Message reads "The Address list could not be displayed. The action could not be completed". What do I need to do to have my CRM contacts accessable from Outlook for addressing mail? ...

Accidently deleted rows in Excel.
Hi all, I'm not sure how it was done, but I accidently deleted many many rows in my spreadsheet. I tried undo, but that's not working. How do I get all those rows back? Thanks for your help! Close the file without saving. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Pelochino" <Pelochino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E9F3FA2-E7DD-495F-A994-AF49E57A96CD@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > I'm not sure how it was done, but I accidently deleted many many rows in > my > spreadsheet. I tried undo, but that's not working. How do I...

Excel not Access

copy and paste from excel to ppt with VBA
Hello all, I need to copy a lot of graphs from excel and paste them into a ppt file using VBA code. So far, I used this VBA code: ... Worksheets("Slide01").Range("BB1:BF1").CopyPicture xlScreen, xlBitmap PPSlide.Shapes.Paste.Select .... and format of the object in the ppt is a bitmap. Now I would like to copy the object like a "picture". How must I change the above VBA code in order to do that? (please consider that the presentation has a lot of slides, so it should remain "light") Thx a lot for your help Patrik -- PATRIK --------------------...

Is there an Excel template for a 1-day Tennis American Tournament #2
Am trying to set up one-day American tournament for 28 mixed-doubles' pairs .. Seven groups each of four ranked pairingson seven courts. Is there an Excel or an Access template anywhere for the scheduling of games, league tables etc. ...

Microsoft Promo

Excel #26
I started a new job, and am having to build a call list for potential clients. When I find these companies on certain websites or what not, they are listed on a page from top to bottom, sometimes in the many hundreds of companies in one column.. Here is a link , to a sample of what I am working with . http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhkqFcg9vgGhdGhWSnQ2a01mRzlJVU1vVl9fOHZZYUE&hl=en But Imagine Column A cell values go to A4032, Which is how much information I have to enter. : SO I have list with over thousand company?s names and contact info, But, I am getting company in...

error message 11-14-07
I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message for this error." when I try to open my data base. This is a linked data base that the employees use. I can open the main data base with no problem. This just started happening this morning. -- clcnewtoaccess This probably has something to do with the linked tables. Try to relink the tables one by one and you'll be prompted with the one causing the trouble (renamed?) hth -- Maurice Ausum "clcnewtoaccess" wrote: > I get this error message "Reserved error (-1517); there is no message...

microsoft XL

Problem installation CRM 3.0
Hi, While installating CRM 3.0 I get half way through installing and it come up with this error: Action Microsoft.CRM.Setup.Server.CreateSetupUserAction failed. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004415D I have looked through other posts on this but none of the 'workarounds' fix it. I have had a previous installation of which I would like to keep the data for but have uninstallated and am now trying to re-install, I have also removed the license from the dbo.License table. I only had the first installation for one month, so should still have another 2 months left of the trial. Please...

Excel click through
At work I can double click on a cell that is linked to another spreadsheet and it opens that spreadsheet. How do u turn this on? Does it work in office 2000 or do u need Office pro? Keith -- keithgg ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithgg's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29961 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=496590 Try: Tools|Options|Edit Tab uncheck Edit directly in cell keithgg wrote: > > At work I can double click on a cell that is linked to another >...

Q: Vc6.0 doesn't re-compile source automatically
With Vc6.0, if source or resource is modified, it doesn't re-compile the changed file. the output exe file is older version. Only after switching between debug and release, the modified result is showed in the exe file. I have tried several other project and reinstall vc, the problem above occurs only in this project. I guess this project setting is error. may anyone offer suggestion on this? Best Regards, lomas I would begin with recompiling all. It should clean all files from Debug/Release folders. It should work automatically the way you want it. --- Ajay "lomas" <...

How do I put Excel data into a US map format?
I want to feed Excel data about population and trends into a map format instead of a bar graph or pie chart. Is there a plug-in or some such thing that I can use that works with Excel? Ultimately, I want to have each state depicted by a color code for a range of population or an amount of certain data. I am using Excel 2002 in a Windows XP environment. ...