Hi, I have 2 workshsheets of data with a list of delivery dates of about 10
different products over the last 3 years, (i cant combine these to just 1
worksheet for other separate reasons)  and a 3rd worksheet with a column of
the same products and dates that some of these products became faulty and
were sent back to me .

On a 4th  worksheet, I am trying to do a graph that looks at the 3
worksheets and plots pivot table of dates and amount of each product
deliveries & returned to me. So as i select ,say, product A from that pivot
list, it produces a graph for these 3 variables (dates and amount delivered
and returned).  I can do a pivot table for each workseheet at a time, but I
cant work out how do 1 pivot table that does it all. Is it possible, or is
there a better way at approaching the problem?

Thank you very much for any help
0
spudsnruf (6)

2002 to 2003 No Pivot Table?
Running my Access 2002 mdb in Access 2003 Pro SP1. I want to create a Pivot Table but don't have the PivotTable View Button. How do I create a Pivot Table? Can't find the answer in Acess Help, and my Access 2002 book is clearly of no help. Help, please. Traderv -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!" Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://mail.spaminspector.com ...

Outlook 2003 offline settings
I want disable offline folder settings for the exchange server, but the "disable offline use" button is inactive. Can anybody help? Um, ask in an Exchange group? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | I want disable offline folder settings for the exchange | server, but the "disable offline use&q...

Make Default

I am setting up newsgroup in outlook but can not find the "news" .
I was told to drag the "news" command to the category "go" to set up news group...but I can not find the command "news"......can any one help please ? Thanks clement Look in tools, customize... Then got to the Programs tab in Control Panel | Internet Options and change the default newsreader to Outlook Express. If OE prompts you to make it your default newsreader the next time you launch it, click the "Don't ask me again" box and then click the No button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ...

help macro for formatting pie chart
Hi I've got a macro for formatting pie charts in a report that I produce. The idea is that any count under 3 is not shown in the pie chart. The macro seems to work for most tables, but doesn't work when there are blank cells at the end of a table or the final column has a blank cell - it puts 0% labels on the pie chart. Can anyone help please (my vba skills are very rusty....) - I've copied the code below.... Thanks! :) Sub CalloutsChartData1() ' declare variables Dim intCount As Integer Dim intlength As Integer Dim ChartValue As String Dim strStart As String Dim s...

Pivot Item Displaying Incorrect Value?
We have a pivot table, which has Project as pivot field 4. The Project pivot field has 3410 pivot items, of which number 842 is misbehaving. The project value for this item is 10537 , and when you drill to detail, that's what you get. Correctly. However, the .Name , .Caption, and .Value properties for this PivotItem all say 616 . In the pivot item drop down list, it's sorted right where 10537 should be, but it says 616 . Thoughts on why/how this would be? best I can tell, someone must have manually typed the 616 accidentally, and the pivot table is set to ac...

How do I remove the individual subtotal lines from a pivot table..
I made a pivot table to subtotal sales to multiple customers for multiple part numbers.The pivot table summarizes by customer and then lists the nultiple part numbers purchase.I want to eliminate the company subtotal line and retain the individual lines for part number sales. also, if possible I'd like to retain the customer name on the remaining lines so it would look like this: customer part qty dollars A b22 3 3 If you double click on that Customer header, you'll see options for subtotals (including None). And I don...

Unattended installation of offline-enabled CRM 3.0 client for Outl
Hi! I am having a lot of troubles performing an unattended installation of the Microsoft CRM laptop client for Microsoft Office Outlook (offline-enabled). I have searched through all deployment forums, without result. Is there any whitepapers on this subject or do you guys have any information regarding this subject. I have 160 laptop clients that i need to deploy this application to :-( I have read the "Microsoft_CRM_3.0.5_Implementaton_guide" but it only describes how to perform an unattended installation of the online client by creating an XML config file. -- Henrik Rading...

making a transfer show up in the budget

Stacking data from within a series within a bar chart
Hi there, For a stacked bar chart (not the 100% stacked bar chart), is there a way to stack the data within a series and make each series a different bar within the bar chart, instead of vice versa which appears to be the Excel default (e.g. In Excel, the highlighted values for a series become separate bars, and each subsequent series is stacked upon this preceding series dependent upon the order of the highlighted values)? If not, can I move around my bars so that some are more adjacent to particular bars and not so close to others? If this isn't clear, I've tried to specify ...

Updating Source Code in Charts
Created a spreadsheet with 100 charts. Data has been updated yearly by inserting rows for the current year and adding those numbers. I'm going to the existing chart and update the source data, but the resulting chart doesn't show the correct numbers. Looks like it's taking the 2006 data and replacing it with 2002 data from the previous row. This is the fourth year I've been using the speadsheet to update charts, but now it's not working. Any clues? -- Office User at University ...

Lotus 1-2-3 file with Excel 2003
We could always open Lotus 1-2-3 file with Excel 2003. However, now I get a message saying " You are attempting to open a file type that is blocked by your registry policy settings." Microsoft's solution http://support.microsoft.com/kb/938810 This works if we add the reg keys to current user but we are looking for a solution that would apply to all users. When we add the keys to the default user it doesn't work. Any suggestions? Jim <J...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >We could always open Lotus 1-2-3 file with Excel 2003. However, now I get a >mes...

Chart on a different sheet
I have numbers on SHEET2 that are all 7 cells apart: A1 A8 A15 A22 etc I want to create a chart on sheet 6 so I have copied the coordinate as such yo shhet 6 =Sheet2!:a1 =sheet2!a8 etc etc Is there a way that this could be done jmucg faster and better as my list is becoming very long. Thanks In Sheet6, Place this in any starting cell, say, in B2: =INDEX(Sheet2!A:A,ROWS($1:1)*7-6) Copy B2 down as far as required. B2 returns the same as: =Sheet2!A1 B3 returns the same as: =Sheet2!A8 and so on -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 xdemechanik --- "pcor" wrote: >...

making tickets

Angle charts?
I would like to display angle data on a chart that is at 90°. Kind of like a pie chart but at ± 3° from nominal. ...

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports Windows Mobile 5.0
http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx Can u give waht are the models Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 Mobile Supports? John O'Donnell wrote: > http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?contentid=5641 > > ========================= > John O'Donnell > Microsoft CRM MVP > http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx ...

Customer Feedback chart
I need to create a customer feedback chart. They have had to complete a comment card by answering excellent, good, average, poor and bad for a series of items. How can I input this data into excel and then show the results in a pie chart? The pie chart needs this data: Excellent XXX Good XXX Average XXX Poor XXX Bad XXX Select the data and use the Chart Wizard (chart-like button on the standard toolbar, or use Insert menu > Chart) to create a pie chart. If your data is like: CUSTOMER RATING Customer A Excellent Customer B Average Customer C Po...

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Outlook Office Service Pack 3
I hope this is the correct place to ask. I was trying to install the Office 2000 Service Pack 3 (have already installed the SR-1a) but it will not complete the update because it says it can not find "Data1out.msi" and is asking for MS Outlook 2000 CD. I see Data1.msi and data1pro.msi on my "C" drive and the CD. Any help will be very much appreciated. ...

Setting up tables for grades
I do not understand why I am not understanding this, but I am trying to set up a form for inputing student grades. There are 13 classes that I need to track grades for (currently) as well as a composite grade. I have a table (tblStudents) with the student information (including [StudentID]), a table (tblCourses) with course names(two fields, one [CourseID], the other [Course]), and a table (tblCourseGrades) to keep track of the grades ([GradeID], [StudentID], [CourseID], [Grade]). I'm thinking I'm understanding relational design and I have the table set-up correct, but...

Data File Problem
I just switched from Quicken 2005 to Money 2005 and I was just starting to like Money when the following happened. I had money 2005 running smoothly when I needed to re-load windows on my PC. My Money 2005 data file resides on a Microsoft 2003 server, where it can be automatically backed up. After formating and re-installing Windows XP I proceded to install Money 2005. After the Money 2005 install I tried to access my Money data and I get the following error message. Money cannot locate 'X:\Users\BobG\Money\my money.mny" or cannot open it, possibly because it is a read-only fi...