Macro to Update Chart

I have data that I want to draw a line chart too.  When I change the
data I want to see the changes in the chart.  Can some one point me in
the right direction of simple charting and macro's?

--
ddng
ddng's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20031

Select the data range then click the ChartWizard button on the toolbar.
Follow directions to create the kind of chart you want.

When you change the data in the range you plotted, the chart will
automatically update.

--
Regards,

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article <ddng.1knxuf@excelforum-nospam.com>, ddng.1knxuf@excelforum-
nospam.com says...

> I have data that I want to draw a line chart too.  When I change the
> data I want to see the changes in the chart.  Can some one point me in
> the right direction of simple charting and macro's?
>

> --
> ddng
> ddng's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=20031
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=346867

IMFv2 Microsoft Update caught in "needs update" loop after January 5, 2005 Update (Exchange 2003 SP2)
We applied Exchange 2003 SP2 last year without incident, and we enabled and configured IMFv2 to pull updates down from Microsoft Update with no problems. The December 15, 2005 IMF Update (6.5.7757.0) was identified and installed correctly last year. Last night as part of the regular monthly updates, a new update to IMF was identified, January 5, 2006 IMF Update (6.5.7765.0), we applied it along with the other Critical Updates and rebooted the server. When the server came back up shortly after, Automatic Updates identified the old December Update to IMF as needing to be installed even th...

Chart to represent sale number by individual contrubtion vs total
I need help on how to create a chart to represent sales number by individual contributor vs total. E.g. Alvin = $50 Mary = $150 John = $80 Kate = $120 Total = $400 The chart should show a graphical representation of $400 as the total, and it shows how each person contribute to the chart. Hi, One way would be to plot the data, not including the total as a stacked column. Alternately, you could plot the data without the total as a column chart and then plot the total as a line on the same chart. Just make a second series with each item the total. -- If this helps, please click th...

Macro warning with no macros

when inserting a chart excel is saying i cannot add any new fonts
When I attempt to insert a chart i am getting a message which says,"no new fonts may be added to this workbook". I am adding it to a billing process and I did the first 100 or so before it began this doing this, I am not adding any new fonts but I am getting this message, any suggestions on what is the cause so I can overcome it? I've described the problem and fix here: Error: "No more new fonts may be applied in this workbook" http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/FixFonts.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltier...

Update
Thanks in advance... How do I get this to auto update after the Tickbox has been changed without clicking in Name_on_trophy Private Sub Name_on_trophy_Click() If Tickbox = False Then Name_on_trophy.Enabled = True Name_on_trophy.Locked = False Else Name_on_trophy = Player Name_on_trophy.Locked = True End If End Sub ...

Macro

Macro

Verifying Update
I have a dbase file (ODBC) with 1 record which I use for counters. I have noticed that there is a delay in the update actually going through after the Update command has been issued from a fraction of a second to 2 or 3 seconds. How can I verify that the update has actually gone through? If I could do this I could make the program wait before continuing. Or how can I speed up the update? Thanks. Hi, If your purspose is only to keep a counter, then its always better to use registry. cheers Jagadeesh "Charles C." <binstar@aei.ca> wrote in message news:#KnyaSl6DHA.1816@...

Run macro automatically.

Help with macro/and or formula?

Attached Toolbars Macros

Help with an update
Somebody can tell me why i cant installe update Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297) I tried to installe update many times but dont work . What i can do...can help me? Thank you. Copied announcement from MowGreen To: *All Windows Users* who encounter installation issues when installing Security updates for .NET Frameworks Every time there's a Security update for .NET Frameworks there is an inordinate amount of posts dealing...

Check that corrective update from the MS Corp.
--saljbnwyqhdb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="bxmtmdlub"; type="multipart/alternative" --bxmtmdlub Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="gznbhdcpjj" --gznbhdcpjj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect your compute...

pivot chart add a ligne not in the pivot table
hello, I've a pivot table and the related graph and I would like to add 2 ligne who represents the minimun and maximum value before alarm. I would like to knwo how to create 2 ligne in a chart by vba Thanks You can create a normal chart, based on the pivot table, and include the additional lines in that. On Jon Peltier's site, there are instructions for creating a normal chart from pivot data: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotcharts.htm And for adding lines to a chart: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#AddLine To create the code, you ...

Protected sheets and running macros

Macro to remove rows?

Macro Freezes Reading Pane

Calling on a macro within a macro!

Inbox not updating

shortcut keys to macros

Problem using "Update retirement account" in Money 2005
I'm having trouble updating my 401k account using "Update retirement account" for my end of 2004 statement. There is one specific investement that produces the following error: "... will cause the balance of 'xx' held in this investment account to become negative at some point. Please cancel or revise the transaction." If I try to do the "Dividend" and the "Buy" transactions manually then I get the following error when I try to do the "Dividend" transaction: "You have not purchased 'xx' in this Investment Account...

help Unable to record Macro !!!!!!!

Chart Label wraps on the same line. "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as.
Chart Label wraps on the same line. example "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as "}Wavelenght [nm" in general the chart labels are not what i typed. Send me a copy of the file (personal mail not to newsgroup) What version of Excel are you using? -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in email address "rog" <rog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E9369578-AA4B-480B-93A2-14D91B8AC1F8@microsoft.com... > Chart Label wraps on the same line. example "Wavelenght [nm]" appears as > "}Wavelenght [nm" >...

Macro that password protects a sheet