Linking dats on a worksheet to control panel

I am in the process of creating a gantt chart in Excel 2007 for various
projects my company performing. I have created formulas so that the current
date used to calculate the number of days remaining and the number of days
past. I was wondering if there was anyway to link the current date to the
control panel so it automatically updates everyday? This way I do not have to
manually do it.

Thanks to everyone that helps
0
sbearman (2)

Spinner control to increment percentages
How can I use a spinner control to increment % numbers in the linked cell? I believe I need to use a second cell for the calculations but I don't remember the technique Link the spinner to cell A1 (for example); set MIN to 0, MAX to 100 In cell B1 (say) use =A1/100 to get values from 0 to 1. Remember that 25% is really 0.25 when you do any math with it; if you wish you could format B1 with the % tool. This will give you steps 0, 0.1, 0.02..... 0.99, 1 To get more precision set MAX to 1000 and use =A1/1000. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from e...

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

copying a sorted worksheet to another woksheet.
I am trying to to do data entry for an accounting journal, and I want t have the seperate sheets copy their respective information as the dat is entered. For example, if I enter a Cash transaction on the entr page, I want the cash worksheet page to copy that information as well. I can do it with an if statment already, but that leaves blank spaces i the cash sheet if you have blanks in the entry page -- e_shoopma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- e_shoopman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=457 View this thread: http://www.office...

Linked Forms

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Adding a control line to excel chart without showing up in the leg
How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, or data table? Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated. -- thanks tweaver On Sat, 15 Sep 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, TWeaver <TWeaver@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I add a control line, (such as average, ucl, lcl), to an excel bar or >line chart and not have the control line series show up in the chart legend, >or data table? Single-click twice on the legend entry for the control line, and ...

Link To A Cell From Chart

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Only One New Worksheet
XL and MS Office Professional 2003 I have changed the number of "sheets in new worksheet" (Tools/Options/General) to 6, however I keep getting only one sheet when I open a new workbook. No matter how many sheets I try in the option, I still only get one. I have also tried running "Detect and Repair". Any Ideas? Don Hi, Just the thought: Try to locate default template in XLStart directory (Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart). Open it and see what Options...General are set to. HTH Paul > XL and MS Office Professional 2003 > > I have changed the nu...

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

Can domain users RDP to domain controllers?
Hi guys Can I check with you guys if by default can a domain users RDP to a domain controller? I tried putting the account into the remote desktop users group which has the allow logon via terminal services. I also grant it the "allow logon locally" rights. But while I am able to log on to the DC locally with that account, I am not able to RDP into it. Is only domain admins able to RDP to DC only? Regards -- Domon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Domon's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/48096.htm View t...

Chart template and links

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Excel 2007
I am trying to do a mail merge, and the information I need is contained in two separate excel workbooks. The first workbook contains the names and addresses of individuals who receive a specific item number. The second workbok lists the various item numbers along with the price for each item. Is there a function in Excel that I can use to add the pricing information contained in the second workbooks to the first workbook, so that I can successfully compplete my mail merge using one data source document? You can use VLOOKUP. Assuming Col C in sheet 1 contains item# and ...

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

List of worksheets
Is it possible to obtain a list of the worksheets in a workbook and, say, store it in a separate sheet or export it to Word? Thanks in advance. Thanks. Do you happen to know if this can be done by, say, macro as I didn't really want to buy a whole utility for such a straightforward task! "Stelios Tserkezis" <tserkezis_st@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:O81A5xuSDHA.1556@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > you can use power utility pak v5 from http://j-walk.com/ss/pup/pup5/ > its the best tool. > � "C Tate" <colin@nobodyhere.mrcrtate.fsnet.co.uk> ������ ...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

How do i Change links to Relative links for linking pdf files?
Using Publisher, how do i change a link from absolute to relative.. I ahave created an offline website as a demo CD to hand out to clients, but the linked PDF's will only work when the CD drive of the computer is D:, how can i make the link read from the CD no matter whats the drive directory is called?? Please help When you are in the hyperlink dialog do not browse to the file to set the link. Use the address option and enter the path you want. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Riggaz" <Riggaz@discussions.microso...

Sharepoint Linked Table
Hi! I just inherited an Access 2003 database which has a linked table to Sharepoint (dbo_...) without any problem. When you view the actual table from Sharepoint it only has 5 fields, but in Access 2003 have 12 fields. It gets updated without any issue. We are in the process of converting to Access 2007 and the linked table is different from Access 2003. Most of the columns are dropped. Would anyone know how I can keep the same exact column layout (# of columns) as in 2003? This is necessary, because in the code, the linked table updates the local table. Also, we must leave as is, beca...

task input panel
My Task Input Panel is missing on the To-Do Bar. It shows my tasks...but the input area is missing. You mean the "Type a new task" line? Right click on the top column and choose Custom...-> Other Settings...-> enable: Show "new item" row. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "L White" <L White@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...