linked graphs not printing correctly in word

my linked graphs are not printing correctly.  They repeat
the same graph several times even though they print
preview correctly.

Thank you,

Keith
0
keithh (2)

Change link between form and subform

Problem Printing out Outlook Contacts
I'm using Outlook 2007 as part of Microsoft Office Small Business. Today I tried to print out a contact listing for the first time (installed only a couple of months ago so I don't know if this has been a problem the whole time or if my problem "just started") when I print out all my Contacts, Outlook is merging the names of some of my contacts and using the address of one of the contacts. Example: Mary Smith Mark Sutter 123 Main st. anytown , USA 12345 prints out when in fact Mary Smith and Mark Sutter are 2 separate contacts with 2 different addresses. ...

linking #4

Linked Forms

find a word in sheet
Dear all, I want to use VBA to look for a word (for example "AAA") in one sheet. but I want to find this word sheet by sheet and then copy the this word (if find) to another sheet (for example,copy this word to sheet1) I don't know how to loop the sheet(one by one) and how to look for this work and then copy this word to another sheet. Thank you Sub FindThings() Dim s As String, i As Long s = "AAA" i = 1 Dim w As Worksheet, results As Worksheet Set ws = Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3")) Set results = She...

Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery # can I
Printing address labels I have Gartner #75109 Which Avery number can I use to print out my return addresses? They appear to be 30 to a sheet, so probably the comparable Avery label would be 5160, but you'll need toincrease the left indent to allow for the snowflake design. See http://www.gartnerstudios.com/content/silver-foil-snowflakes-address-labels-etiquettes-dadresse for more, including a Word template. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Dave Tucker" <Dave Tucker@discussions.micro...

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

Link To A Cell From Chart

How to properly force orientation to landscape printing?
I need to set orientation to landscape without having to set it in the Print or Print Setup dialog. The following works, however I noticed that while Print Preview shows landscape and the Print Setup Dialog has Landscape checked, the Print Dialog has the Portrait checked. If I click the printer icon it will print landscape. PRINTDLG* pDlg = new PRINTDLG; AfxGetApp()->GetPrinterDeviceDefaults(pDlg); DEVMODE* lpDevMode = (DEVMODE*)::GlobalLock(pDlg->hDevMode); if ( lpDevMode ) lpDevMode->dmOrientation = DMORIENT_LANDSCAPE; ::GlobalUnlock(pDlg->hDevMode); d...

Printing from the ACCT REGISTER????
Anyway to select a few lines to a page or two from the acct register and print? Needing to show chk#/date/payee deposits/balances I am running win95a with mymoney v4.0a Cant seem to find any info in the HELP on the program about this or on any sites!!! TIA Dan :) The best way of doing this would be to create a report and print from there. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or e...

links

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

Printing hyperlinked Documents
Hello, Quite often, I am sent multiple word documents with multiple hyperlinks to other word documents and pdfs. I am assigned the task of printing out the word documents and the hyperlinked documents in order. I have researched this for hours: How do you print the original word document and all of its hyperlinked documents, in order, without opening up each individual hyperlinked document and printing it? Please keep in mind the fact that I'm not a software guru. I need step-by-step directions. Thank you so much for your help. In news:6B4FF1C0-A684-4E79-B58F-E4A4BAD40E9E@...

How to ignore zero values when plotting a graph
Using Excel 2003. I have a data range for a graph. The values in the cells are the results of a simple If function - If(m28>0,n28,0). The results are taken from a larger data input exercise. But, the graph line (a simple graph!) plots the FALSE value (0) when I would like there to really be no value & hence no plotted point if the result is FALSE. Phil - Change this: If(m28>0,n28,0) to this: If(m28>0,n28,NA()) This results in the ugly #N/A error in the cell, but it makes the chart ignore the point. Debra Dalgleish shows how to hide the ugliness with conditional f...

Why is Publisher crashing when I select Print Preview?
I've used Print Preview before, but now the whole program closes when I select it. It doesn't make a difference whether I select it on the toolbar or from the dropdown menus. Any thoughts. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Leah S-W" <Leah S-W@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B027FA0-7425-4CF9-94BE-0CA15A05FF45@microsoft.com... > I've used Print Preview before, but now the ...

email links in Publisher pdf

Chart template and links

Calling up Print Menu with VBA
Using MS Excel 97: I'm about to send an excel file off to my boss, but before I do so, I'd like to add a Button that will print everything in the workbook. The VBA code to print everything is all set. My issue is as follows: I want to have the VBA code pull up the print menu (CTRL+P), and then let him select the printer he's hooked up to. So basically, I just need a way to call up the menu. Thanks in advance for any help you can give. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages direct...

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

how can i graph with log-log scales?
I wish to graph pricing curves using a logarithmic x-axis. Is this possible with Excel? If so, how do I do it? Use a XY Scatter chart. Both axes will support log capability. -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Multi-disciplinary business expertise + Technology skills = Optimal solution to your business problem Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005 In article <2D4EC361-6353-4A30-BA58-54164D99C3FC@microsoft.com>, AirdromeTom@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I wish to graph pricing curves using a logarithmic x-axis. Is this possible > with Excel? If so...

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...

linking subforms
my application have customers and invoices. each customer can have 1 or more invoices. on my form i have a subform for customers and one subform for invoices. both subforms are in datasheet view. if i click on customer A in the customer subform i want the invoice subform to show only invoices for customer A and at the same time allow me to add invoices for customer A. what are the steps to accomplish this? also i want to be able to print a report such that customer A is listed together with all customer A's invoices followed by customer B and so on. how can this be accomplished? thanks ...

Email-Hyperlinks in Word or Excel don't launch Outlook 2003
Tidbit: I originally installed MS Office 2003 Professional on PC's without Outlook. I later installed Outlook 2003 with no problem ... Problem: When I click on any hyperlink in MS Word, Excel or Access, the Apps launch Internet Explorer (ver 6.0)and inserts the hyperlink e- mail address as a URL in the address bar, which causes over 60 errors to pop up ... How can I make the system launch Outlook when the Hyperlink is an actual E-mail address hyperlink and Internet Explorer when the hyperlink is a URL ???? .. P.S .. IE settings are correct .... Ismaelmvp3 <Ismael.velazquez@i...