Line Colours on Template Not Used

I have a .NET project that updates XML data in an Excel template.  The
template contains several charts.  I have set the colours for individual
bars on bar charts and these are reflected in the produced spreadsheet
correctly.  However, colours of lines on the line chart are not coming
across.  I get the default blue/pink/yellow colours instead.  As far as I
can tell, the code is not merging the data for the charts any differently.
Anyone have any ideas on why the line chart colours do not stick?

Thanks,
Anil

Converting Excel table with multi-line cells into Access DB
Hello ~ I need to export a MSWord table to an Access table. The original Word table contains multiple lines of text in each cell, separated with carriage-return(line return). .. I would like to retain these multiple lines within in each destination field in Access or Excel I have the following structure in my Word table: Column1: PhotoID (alphanumeric,single line) Column2: Image of the photos(jpeg/bmp) Column3: Description(text, multiline) Column4: Code#(alphanumeric, single line) Column5: Notes(text, multiline) In short, how do you tranfer those multi-line cells(with carriage-return...

Line Spacing and Line Justification
I am a Publisher novice. On a blank page I pasted a PowerPoint Presentation slide. Below the slide I drew a line and copied that same line multiple times. How do I make the spacing between theses lines of equal ditance? How do I align these lines so that they are basically at the same starting point on the left side of the page? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Regards, Mercury The best way would be to create guidelines. Select your created line, while holding the ctrl, (the cursor will turn into a + sign) pull the copy to the next guideline. If you go the copy route, ...

Using XML and ADO.Net for Database creation with the Compact Framework
Hey all Appologies for cross posting, but this post covers a few areas in one. I'm fairly new to XML and my ideas are over reaching my grasp (as well as possibly not fully understanding certain concepts). My basic questions are: 1. I want to create a database in SQLCE. I understand that a schema is used for validation purposes (I think) but if a schema was created describing a database table, could it be loaded with ADO.net and used to create the table in SQLCE (all this, of course, occurring on a PDA)? At this point, there would be no requirement for data. Or would it be bett...

Skipping a line by condition
Thanks for reading this. I have a report that is grouped by [positiontitle] in a two column report. It prints out ok. The thing is what I want it to do is when a new [positiontitle] comes up I want it to skip a line in the report. For example: Worker George Fred Non Worker Bill Tom The way it comes up now is: Worker George Tom Non Worker Bill Tom The [positiontitle] is located in the header of the report. Thanks for your help. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/2...

Using IF statement in VBA
I am writing some VBA code. What I want to do is go through each row of a sheet and put a the formula =IF(R" & intRowNumber & " = "US", "D", "F"). Basically I want it to check each cell in Column R to see if it is US if it is put a D in if not put in an F. The code is below. Private Sub DorF() Dim intRowNumber As Integer Dim strCountry As String For intRowNumber = 2 To Rows.Count Range("brazil!W" & intRowNumber).Formula = ("=IF(R"& intRowNumber & " = "US", "D", "F")&...

Excel 2002 Template Wizard
Doe anyone know if the Excel 2002 Template Wizard add-in will work in Excel 2003? I don't use xl2003, but I've seen posts that say that it does. John Fox wrote: > > Doe anyone know if the Excel 2002 Template Wizard add-in > will work in Excel 2003? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

Step Line Charts
Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vertical. Hi Carrie, You Will need some form of extra data to get excel to create a step chart. Take a look at these methods. (http://www.andypope.info/charts/stepchart.htm) Carrie wrote: > Does anyone know how I can create a step line chart without having to have 2 data points per x-axis point. What I want is a horizontal line until the next data point and then I want the line to go vert...

Line colors in a bargraph
ColorNum and m_Array are set before entry which works fine except for all bars are outlined in black which is not a major problem, but would like to eliminate. How do I draw the line in the code below a different color than the bars? Below is a snip from my BarChart() routine: CBrush BlackBrush(RGB(10,10,10)); CBrush CyanBrush(RGB(1,39,229)); CBrush MagentaBrush(RGB(176,4,174)); CBrush YellowBrush(RGB(187,176,3)); CBrush GrayBrush(RGB(230,230,230)); if (m_Array.GetSize()) { // ***** THE PROBLEM IS HERE WHERE I WOULD LIKE THE DRAWN LINE TO BE LIGHT GRAY ***** MemDC.Sele...

how do I number a form for repeated use?
I am trying to create a template form that will number the form automatically. I will be using this for to invoice from and want it to number each one so a number can't be skipped or used twice. What can I do. The only thing I have done is used a spinner button, but this has to be changed each time on the form and doesn't relate back to the template. Nicole Check out JE mcGimpsey's site for VBA methods to produce sequential invoice numbers. http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/sequentialnums.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Wed, 18 May 2005 11:31:05 -0700, "Nicole-A&quo...

Insert "name" and "auto ID" into tables by using a form
I have a table: ID Name Nationality 101 Allen Taiwan 102 Sarah USA 103 Steve Japan ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I'd like to create a form with the following objects -- 2 textboxes (putting name and Nationality) -- a button (when i press it, it will insert values in the 2 textboxes into my database) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Big thanks in advance , experts ! -- Allen Phailat Wongakanit Actually, you don't need any code at a...

OWA - Hangs "Loading" Inbox
2 of our OWA servers have recently stopped functioning. The login appears ok and the interface starts to load, but the fonts are wrong (times new roman is shown) and the inbox doesn't load at all, showing "Loading..." I've searched the forums/web and can see many people had the same issue, but have found no fixes that work. "Error on Page" Line: 56 Char: 1 Error: Object expected. Any suggestions or help really will be gratefully received. Thanks I had this same issue except one of my owa boxes would work and the other one didn't. I don't have a KB ar...

Please help me .... (CListCtrl multi-line column)
Dear all, I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data displayed in the control contains multiple lines. By default, the control displays the multiple-line text in a single line. In the multiple-line text, it uses "\r\n" (CR-LF). How can I set the column of CListCtrl to display the column text in multiple line like the data cell in Excel? -- Kathy This is the nearest i can find. Hope it helps http://www.codeguru.com/Cpp/controls/controls/lists,treesandcombos/article.php/c2291/ "Kathy" wrote: > Dear all, > > I use VC++ 6.0 MFC CListCtrl. And, some data di...

how to use countif to incorporate filters
I have been looking for a solution to my issue for several hours now but I have had little luck finding an exact answer, so here goes. I used auto filter to filter the data in my spreedsheet I have several columns but to simplify things I am mainly concerned with three; one is regions, the other is dealers, and the last is certified position. In a different tab I have a table that has each region down column A and each postion across the row I need a formula that will tell me how many of each given position there are are in each region . I do not want to use a pivot table, and th...

Line chart with value on the line
Hi, I have implement a line chart by thousands of data rows for a stock. Now I want to show values on 10 particular points with the lable E.g, one extra column for displaying the label. TradeDate Ticker Close Label 04/01/1999 1234 63.67 05/01/1999 1234 63 06/01/1999 1234 63 Mr. A buy 07/01/1999 1234 67.33 08/01/1999 1234 68.33 11/01/1999 1234 68.67 Mr. B buy Does anyone teach me how to do this ?? thanks Ginola "Ginola" <ginola@fake.email.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3fdc1aa6.8209734@msnews.microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I have implement a line chart b...

Templates for Avery J8651 Label
I am looking for templates for return address labels using Avery Mini Label J8651 please On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 00:18:04 +0100, Valerie M Cahill wrote (in article <93CC3B27-61A3-4CA7-8931-65CD1698EF8D@microsoft.com>): > I am looking for templates for return address labels using Avery Mini Label > J8651 please What did your last slave die of? STFW you lazy bint! Here's a clue - what's the brand...? Hi sweetie! How ya' been? Feisty as normal, I see. ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] <magrat_garlick@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:0001HW.B...

how to modify integer values in an access db using ADO
hi, does anybody know how to modify integer values in an access database using ADO. It seems all data types can be modified except integers that throws exception. thanks, Behzad ...

Can I use Excel to calculate VAT?
I'm a very new user of Office and have very little clue of whether or not such things are possible. Any help would be much appreciated. Exactly how you do it depends on your tax laws but these formulae should get you going. In each case I have assumed the starting data is in A1 and the VAT percentage is in B1 Calculate VAT to be added to a base price =ROUND(A1*B1/100,2) Calculate selling price from base price =ROUND(A1*(100+B1)/100,2) Calculate Base price from retail price =ROUND(A1*100/(100+B1),2) Depending on accounting rules you may need to use Roundup or Rounddown to get the ri...

want to filter out emails, with subjest line starting with a specfic sring
Hi All, I am using MS outlook 2003, I am trying to find out how can i create a rule to filter out emails with subject line starting with a specific string, but not to filter if that string is in the middle of subject line. i.e. lets take the sting as Foo Filer if Foo is in the starting don't filter if if the Foo is not in the starting. if any of you aware of the trick to make this happen please let me know, i tried to google it, but couldn't find anything related to it. Thanks Anand outlook doesn't offer anyway to build that sort of rule. If you can coun...

Correlation
I have a table of data as below. There are more Customers, and more dates' worth of data, but they won't fit in this window. For a number of our customers, we change delivery routes during the week in order to optimize our shipping capacity. Basically, I am trying to see for each delivery route, on a given day, how many of the same customers are on the same route. In other words, when one customer changes from one route to another over a date range, do other customers switch to the same routes on the same days? Cust # Rt# 8/27/2005 8/29/2005 8/30/2005 8/31/2005 a 1069 ...

removing black lines
Sometimes I type an underline bar across the page. At the end of the page I'll hit the return (enter) key. When I do, the underline bar turns into a big black bar. Then I can't get rid of it. It just stays there. How can I get rid of this black bar? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CantGetRidOfLine.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> &...

Setup project from my program using VS.NET.
I need to create a setup project for my MFC application. I have " a few dlls" that need to be in the same folder as my program . How can i create such a setup project with VS.NET? Thanks You can create a setup project by going to "File->New->Project" Under "Project Types" select "Setup and Deployment Projects" I hope this helps, Shagy "Bredal Jensen" <bredal@jensen.dk> wrote in message news:u$FeCc$mEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > I need to create a setup project for my MFC application. I have " a fe...

Search Macro with Cell text colour replacement
This is a similar question to one posted by tobiasescalante. Thanks to Frank Kabel for his original reply to my email Ok- here's the question. I have a single sheet excel file and I want to search through column G for number of key words - e.g. open, closed, assigned, submitted, duplicate etc et For each occurence of "opened" I want to change the text on th corresponding cell in Column E to Red. For each occurrence of "closed I want to change column E cell text to Green, etc, etc. I can't use Conditional Formatting as I have more than 3 options Any help much appreciate...

Line graph question
How do I get my date axes (the horizontal axes) to start at zero followed by the first day of the month. -- WH99 Hi, If your dates are entered in the spreadsheet as dates then you may have problems - Excel stores dates as numbers so today is 39594 and 0 would be January 0, 1900. This would tend to spread the x-axis out quite a ways. If your dates are not entered as dates then make the first entry 0,0 - that is put another entry in the data area whose date value is 0 and whose value is 0. There are potential problems with this approach - each entry will be spaced equidistant apart ...

how do i open old protected excel 98 spredsheet using works suite 2002
I have a excel 98 worksheet that was password-protected on a floppy disc. that i am trying to open with works suite 2002 spredsheet. when i try and open it i get a message to open it in the application it was saved in take off the protection resave it and then open it using xp, is there any other way thanks for your help I did not know that Works could open XL files. You cannot save xl files "in xp" unless you have XL. In any event XL files should never be opened from nor saved to a floppy. Save to HD first, then open/copy to floppy. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb....

reading line by line
Dear all, I have a big problem, but I don't known how excel can solve it. I have a sheet with like it: process process_line status values_USD 0255155 10 44 10 0255155 20 44 20 0255156 10 33 11 0255156 20 44 21 0256157 10 33 12 0256157 20 33 22 0256157 30 33 23 0256158 10 ...