I need book lending forms

Please I need your help, I'm looking for book lending forms in order to keep
control of which books I'm borrowing and when they have to be returned to me.
Thanks
0
CG (12)

Not sure if Excel can do what i need

how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ?
how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? You can't. Why would you? The Outlook Address Book is only a list of electronic addresses to which you can address messages. Why would you need a phone number there? Phone numbers, like all Contact data, are stored in your Contacts Folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Ingaga" <Ingaga @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C2224F0-0E8B-4E20-A2AC-200B044053FD@microsoft.com... > how do i add my phone number to outlook address book ? What in the world is the purpse of the Outlook address book whe...

Excel need help

New Address type picklist value not appearing in picklist on forms
Hi, I've customized my Customer Address form to add a new AddressType value of "Registered Office"; value is 6 and I can see it when I go into the form customization editor. However, when I try to add a new address to, say, a Contact, this new address type value isn't shown. Ditto if I attempt to edit an existing address. What am I doing wrong? Thanks. -- Michael Mayne Did you publish the forms and then issue an IISRESET? Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:21:04 -0800, ...

Need Help Linking Sheets

Form view
I have created a form in access. Whenever it is open, it opens in a maximied view (fill screen), how can I set it up so that it opens in a minimised view If you actually mean minimized, then set the Window Mode arguement of the OpenForm method to acIcon. If, on the other hand, you want it smaller than fully maximized, in desing view, set the size of the form, then save it. -- Dave Hargis, Microsoft Access MVP "nir020" wrote: > I have created a form in access. Whenever it is open, it opens in a maximied > view (fill screen), how can I set it up so that it opens in a mi...

Macro help needed........

Need to test a mobo

Popup Form with Combo Box
I have a popup form with a combobox to select a field from a query to generate a report. The combobox however needs to pull from mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 fields in table PDM. I cannot make an appended filed in the table as it is on a server and is unchangable. 1. Can I make an appended field in the query for the 2 fields to which I can attach the form to open when the report starts? I have tried to combine the fields and that just merges the 2 different mnemonics for the item. I just want to search both columns for the mnemonic enetered by the user. 2. Can the combo box search both fields wit...

Help needed

Display Multiple User Forms
Is there a way to display two userforms simulataneously. I have an application with about 10 data entry forms. I want to creat a navigation form that would always be open that would allow the use to jump from one form to another. How can I do this? Thanks for any help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you have Excel2000 or later, just create modeless forms (ShowModal property = False) -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Ripan >" <<Ripan.103gp7@exce...

Need help on this....thanks

need help badly

I need Help

Outlook adress book shuts outlook down
When I attempt to send a message and use the address book to get the address I get a message that Outlook.exe has caud=sed and error and the program will shut down and it does. Also part of the message is that a log is being made. On many occasions there is no warning, just a shut doen immediately when i enter a name into the address book name line. This does not happen in outlook express. Also I have access to the company server that also uses a separate outlook and there is no problem there. Any ideas or thoughts on this issue. Thanks. ChuckD ...

Access Form Printing
Hi, I have a form in Access 2003 which contains a few title lables. On the screen they look fine, but when I go to print everything looks great except the titles are garbled up and sometimes reduced to a really small size so you can't even see it. I am very confused about why this is happening. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike Mike If you are trying to print a "form", consider another approach. Forms work great to display information on-screen, and provide users and interactive view of data, but reports in Access are specifically intended to be p...

Need Help Despertly!

Plug in needed

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Which setting do I need to adjust
I've noticed that when using my default browser IE 8 and I click on a link that is suppose to start a download, it doesn't. When I click on the same link in firefox the download starts like it should. Can anyone tell me what setting in IE 8 is preventing the download from starting? on the page it says "Downloading: 50fpct-Just4freeplanet.com.rar | 34.7 MB" but in IE 8 it isn't downloading. It also isn't asking me if I want to allow IE 8 to download the file like it sometimes does. Thanks Shep wrote: > I've noticed that when using my d...

Need Help with Excel and Flagging Outcomes!
I’m using Excel 2007, and here is my question… I want to put a formula in cell C3 that looks at outcomes in cell B3. If the raw score outcome in cell B3 has the following values, I would like cell C3 to provide the following words: IF: THEN: B3=Blank C3=Blank B3= Greater than 0-1.9 C3=Definitely False B3=2.0-2.9 C3=Mostly False B3=3.0-3.9 C3=Don’t Know B3=4.0-4.9 C3=Mostly True B3= 5.0 or greater C3=Definitely True Thank you for your help! Hi This should do it: =IF(B3=0,"",IF(B3<2,"Definet...