How to re-assign a data series.

How do you re-assign a data series from primary to secondary axis using 2
axes? It appears to auto assign based on series input? I inputed 6 data
series and and wanted the first 2 data series on the primary axes and
remaining 4 on secondary.
0
K (139)

pivot table add more data later
Hi Everyone, I have the excel sheet source which is every month biger. Each month I get a fresh data that needs to be pivoted in the same way. Each month though the amount of records increases, although the format stays the same, so: How do I tell to excel pivot to take the new data from the source? Thanks > How do I tell to excel pivot to take the new data from the source? Create a dynamic named range for the source data - instructions here: http://www.contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic Rgds, Andy ...

How to print a blank form for data-entry purpose?
I want to print a blank form for data entry purpose. If the form is totally blank, nothing prints out (except for label on top of form). To solve this problem I input a simple character in one field, which is not a wise solution. Is there a better way to print blank form? And more, in numerical fields, a zero appears. I want this zero not to appear in print. How can do this? Rasoul Khoshravan wrote: > I want to print a blank form for data entry purpose. If the form is > totally blank, nothing prints out (except for label on top of form). > To solve this problem I input a simple cha...

Disappearing Data Items on Pivot Table -Updated Question
I have just created a pivot table with two column fields, 1 row field and six data fields. I can select on the column and row fields but when i try to select items on the data field, the unselected items disappear when i go back into drop down menu on data field to make another selection. The only way to get it back is to add the field to the data. Is there a way of fixing the fields in data. Yours desperately George De-selecting a Data field always removes that field from the Pivot table. It assumes you no longer wish to aggregate that data. Selecting or De-selecting Rows or Colum...

[Fwd: Re: The End Is Near]
FYI Gordon wrote: > > > but I posted THREE responses to the same post > with a website containing a solution to a question on whether it was > possible to install an Upgrade version of Windows 7 without a qualifying > version of Windows being present and ALL THREE were deleted arbitrarily by a > certain "MVP" "Moderator".... You ain't seen nothing yet boy. Carey Frisch [Microsoft Valuable Pig] is in charge and unless you lick his ass regularly (not that you are not licking now but you have to do it more and better), your p...

Advanced Data Filter
How can I generate a count number series on entries recurring on my worksheet; e.g i have a data sheet with the following data appearing x x x a a g g g g g What I require is a number series to be generated against each occurrence;i.e. x 1 x 2 x 3 a 1 a 2 g 1 g 2 g 3 g 4 g 5 This is a really heavy worksheet so a simple sort and number generation would take too much time and this is a recurring daily task. I would really really appreciate if someone could help me out in this; What does this have to do with Advanced Data Filter? I...

Automatic category assignment
When I download credit card transactions in Money sometimes categories are automatically entered for some payees when I review transaction. How does this occur and how can I set up default categories for payees. ...

re: slow OWA

Deploying crm data from Test system to Production system
Hi all, Can any one help me how I can deploy my developer system to Production system. I customize forms and enter data on Test system and test data base. How can I deploy my forms and data into Production system and production data base. Please help me soon . thanks in advance miiku Have a look to the 'redeployment tool' I think that what u need ! "aka" wrote: > Hi all, > Can any one help me how I can deploy my developer system to Production > system. > I customize forms and enter data on Test system and test data base. How can > I deploy my form...

Re: OE won's send email, insufficient memory 02-25-10
"dada" <ali-mehrvar22@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:... > > "BlueMagoo" <BlueMagoo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:0CE239C6-E6D5-483C-BEA2-A8B98548C13F@microsoft.com... >> Suddenly OE will not send email but gives a "not enough memory" message. >> My >> sent mail folder is suddenly empty as well. Also, if I try to move a >> message >> into the now empty sent malil folder I get the same message. Other logon >> IDs >> on the same computer can still send and receive...

Conditional Formatting
Hello, Is is possible to supress Data Labels (Values) via conditional formatting? I tried an IF Statement that returned a blank ("" or " ") if the condition is true. However, the value of zero still appears unless I completely delete the cell's contents......... Thanks. I don't know of a way to achieve via conditional formatting. However, the formulas as shown in these examples may help. http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/bar_chart_exclude_zero_values/ http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/pie_chart_exclude_zero_values/ -- John Mansfield http://cellmatr...

re installing publisher
I had installed publisher97 quit a few months ago had no problems until I needed the disc to be able to open certain clipart, well I couldn't find the disc. Is there anyway of reinstalling from the microsoft site? The setup files are still on my computer but it wants a disc. Am I just plain out of luck on this one?thank you SOL - surely out of luck. You could try downloading the specific clip art from Microsoft's website, if it's available. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kristina" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1da...

CRM & Data Matching
Hi, We are going to populate our MSCRM with various data sets. Because of this there will be duplication of customer data. Is there any mechanism within Microsoft CRM (or easily available elsewhere) to match the data from the diverse sources against each other and to arrive at a single instance of the customer. Thanks, D. Microsoft CRM V3 only offers merge capabilities which means you have to locate the duplicates - crm can then merge the records two at a time. ISV's have produced other solutions ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.got...

How do I create a chart that includes 1 bar series & multiple line

create list to enter data in cell
What I want to do is: when I select a cell I want a list of choices to come up to choose from. I then pick the item and it is entered into the cell. I saw in one of excel websites and I cannot figure out how to do it. Would appreciate any help. Harvey Try this: Select the cell where you want this to happen Goto the menu Data>Validation Allow: List Source: the source can be a range of cells like =A1:A5 or you can type them in separated by a comma like Joe, Sue,Bob,Tom,Lisa Make sure In-cell drop down is checked OK out -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Harvey" <hsm162@cs....

How do I determine which data in a range add up to a fixed number?
How do i take a range of numbers and determine which numbers in the range add up to 120? or as close to it as possible? I have list of 67 numbers totaling 710. I need to know which combination will add to 120 or as close to it as possible, remove the first result, and repeat it until I have used all the numbers You can do this using Solver". Suppose the set of numbers is in A2:A68. Enter 1 in each cell in B2 to B68. Place the single number (120) in C2. Enter the following formula in some other cell (say C3) =SUMPRODUCT(A2:A68,B2:B68)-C2 and click ENTER. Now you are go...

Problems with importing data to CRM leads
I have data that should be converted into CRM leads. Originally this data is taken from Microsoft CRM Outlook. The problem is that when klicking "Next" button (after selecting the import file and selecting the delimiter) MyIE (or IE, no matter) encounted an error and is recommended to be restarted. The same situation with Outlook: it restarts itself. When trying to find out the problem we found out that there are some symbols that can influence error, such as " or _. Does anybody know what happens? ...

Data labels in XY chart
I have an xy chart with country population size on the x axis and the number of certain happenings or occurrences in that country as the y axis (say country population on x and annual deaths by coronary disease on y). I want to attach a data label with the country name to each point in the xy graph, but the default that excel allows is to display either the x axis or y axis value as the label. How can I get a data label to associate with the xy data point which is not an x axis or y axis value itself. Thanks -- John O'Sullivan John, You can use my "Chart Data Labels" Excel...

How do I add extra data to a pivot table?
I know this might sound slightly simplistic, but my pivot table pulls data from a separate tab. I know if I go in and amend the data in that table and then save and restart, the data in my pivot table will change accordingly. What I cannot figure out is how to add extra rows that will be reflected in the pivot table. I can't find anyway to expand the data field in pivot table options. Can anyone help? EXCEL 2007 Click in the Pivot Table to launch the PivotTable Tools on the right hand side of the Title Bar (highlighted in red). Options / Data group / Change Data Source ...

POST multipart form data always fails
Hi, I've been trying to POST a file to a server using the CHttpFile object without success. I'm trying to narrow down where my errors are and discovered that I am not able to even send a normal form text value to a server. I can do it with a URL string but not a "multipart/form- data" content type. Can anyone please tell me where I'm going wrong: Server Code (default.asp): ------------ <% Response.Write("Hello from Server") Response.Write(Request.Form("username")) %> Client Code ------------ CInternetSession session; CHttpConnection* pCon; CS...

How do I import data into a column?
I have a list of names, separated by a comma, in a file named file.txt. When I use Excel to open this file, I get the Wizard to format-- but the names are all listed in a single row (1) and many columns. I can not determine how to format to lisst all names in a single column with name rows. Thanks.. one way is after the import to select the names choose copy click in cell A2 edit / paste special and tick the transpose check box you can then delete row 1 Cheers JulieD "Burger23" <Burger23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A431A360-51AA-442B-A17E-1CD326F6CE...

Data Encryption for SSN (Vendor & Employee Cards)
Does Microsoft Dynamics GP (or any third party add-on solution) offer a data encryption solution for the SSN values held in the Vendor Cards and Employee Cards tables? Will, Are you trying to prevent users from seeing it on the windows or at the database level? For the windows, you could use Modifier to mark the SSN field as "Password", which will then display an X in place of the data. At the SQL level you would need to write a trigger to encrypt the data as it is saved to the database. The issue will be unencrypting the data as it pulled from the database either...

Data Validation List box scroll to the top of list
I have a few cells with a Data Validation option that will allow values only from a given list. In this list I have about 10 lines with actual values and about 20 additional empty cells. The problem I am facing is when I click on the cell with the Data validation, Excel shows me a blank list which is basically the middle of the exhaustive list with the actual values only in the top of the list. How can I get Excel to always display the list beginning with the top of the list? ...

Re: 09-07-10
"fabrice claude ramain" <titifabrice@hotmail.fr> a �crit dans le message de news:... > ...

Map fortnightly data to months
Hi All, I've puzzled over whether I can accomplish what I want using just a query (or a set of queries), and came to the conclusion that I couldn't - but that doesn't mean it can't be done. I'm trying to map a set of fortnightly salary data into months in a financial year. I have the following tables and fields: tblStaffEffort FY - integer Period - integer (number from 1 to 27 - only gets to 27 about one year in 11) Hours - double Cost - currency ... tblMDS (monthly datasets) FY - integer Mnth - integer (1-12, for Jan ...

How do I copy previously entered data
If I enter related data in A1 and C1 and then type the same data as A1 in A4, how do I get the data in C1 to automaticallyh appear in C4? Hi =VLOOKUP(A4,A1:C3,3,0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Snoopy wrote: > If I enter related data in A1 and C1 and then type the same data as > A1 in A4, how do I get the data in C1 to automaticallyh appear in C4? Hi Frank, Thanks for the information, I tried it and it works. One further question if I may? If I type the info in A1 in multiple places in columnA, can excel be configured to repeat the related info in c1 in the cor...