How to mail merge data into word from excel and link/produce chart

I want to create individual charts in mail merge documents using excel
numerical data for several hundred assessment candidates. Is it possible?

0
psyUK (1)

re-downloading mail on Outlook 2003
I just upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003. Using Outlook 97, my wife and I were able to use different computers but share one email account. The same mail was downloaded to each PC one time. Now, the same mail gets downloaded over and over again on each PC. I obviously can choose to delete the mail from the server so that it only gets read once, but then the second PC will never see it. How can I get the same behavior from Outlook 2003 that I used to have? Reading 500 messages every 10 minutes makes the upgrade really unusable. Try creating a new mail profile on each comput...

Way to get Word to go back to 100% zoom when maximized
I do a lot of copying and pasting, and consequently I often shrink a Word doc to 75% or so view, so that I can see the entire page, when the Word window itself has been shrunk to half of my screen (so I can view another doc on the other side of the screen). When I maximize one of the Word windows, the zoom setting remains at 75% until I change it back to 100. Is there a way to get Word to reset the zoom setting, when a document is maximized? I know if this is my biggest problem with Word, I got it made.... I'm just wondering if this can be done. :) BTW--I'm on Word 2003 i...

Parsing Data
4.4(7.0) 8.2(6.0) 6.8(3.0) 3.2(20.0) 10.0(6.0) 7.0(11.0) 7.2(12.0) 18.0(2.0) 3.15(8.0) 8.8(3.0) Could somebody please provide me with the function to remove the brackets and the data contain therin, i.e. in the first example, I need 4.4 copied to another cell? The first example is in cell E3 of my spreadsheet. TIA This formula should do the trick. Let me know if not - Chad =LEFT(E3,FIND("(",E3)-1 -- cvolker ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cvolkert's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2438 View th...

How do you a mail message to everyone in your mail database
How do you sending a mail message to everyone is your mail database? I have switched internet dial-up links and need to send a message to everyone. -- Michael Felix felix@attglobal.net You can select all items in your Contacts folder (assuming they all have valid e-mail addresses -- if not, set a filter first so that only those with valid e-mail addresses are showing) and then click Actions | New message to contact. Of course, if you have a lot of contacts, your ISP may balk at sending to so many at once -- if so, you'll have to break up the list somehow. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP -...

Two sets of data on one chart
I have made a bar chart containing actual dollars on the y axis and months on the x axis. I would like to add a line to the same chart which would represent estimated dollars on the y and months on the x to compare the actual to the estimate on the same chart. Is this possible? The following site should help: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ "AYakos" wrote: > I have made a bar chart containing actual dollars on the y axis and months on > the x axis. I would like to add a line to the same chart which would > represent estimated dollars on the y and months on t...

OL2003 unable to send mail
Hi In OL2003 when I try to send email I get; 'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. The following recipient(s) could not be reached: .... None of your email accounts could send to this recipient.' The pc is connected to the internet via a router. Other pcs connected to the router can send mail fine. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Thanks Regards Do you require authentication to send email? check with your provider. "John" <John@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23AzlAxUQFHA.3196@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi ...

consolidating data by date
Sheet 1 is for Store 1. In column A I have dates, in column B I have profits. Sheet 2 is for Store 2 with the same data as Sheet 1. However, there is not necessarily an entry on every date. For example, Store 1 could have entries on 1/1, 1/2, 1/5. Store 2 could have entries on 1/1, 1/3, 1/5. How can I consolidate the data from these two sheets into one to look like this: 1/1 Store A profit Store B profit 1/2 Store A profit 1/3 Store B profit 1/5 Store A profit Store B profit So basically, I would want to consolidate the dates in colum...

Safe sendershould not go to junk mail
Hi, I have an web application sends email, I found outlook 2003 puts the emails to the junk mail folder if multiple emails were sent within a short period of time, about 1 minute. The initial one was ok went to inbox, while the followings went to junk mail. but if the gap between multiple emails sent time was longer, the problem went away. (each one went to inbox). This only happened for outlook 2003, not for outlook xp. The sender address is in the global address list, with the same domain with all my users. (so I think it qualified as safe sender.) Question: How can I turn off this filt...

multiple e-mails
Usin' Outlook or Outlook Express, for some reason I keep gettin' repeat emails. Somebody can send me one and I get the same message two or three times! What can I do, if anything, to cure this problem? Anybody had the same problem? Please don't tell me I'm the only one that has had this problem... Rayce texican@coastaccess.com ...

roadwarrior + principal + multigig e-mail + psts = ???
hi all, here's the deal. we have a principal who travels all the time. she gets an insane amount of legit e-mail with small to large attachments (we cap it at 15 MB, 5 MB is fairly common). her mailbox is capped at 700 MB. this is not enough. we have to archive for her every other month. she has almost 2GBs of PST archives on the network. she wants to have access to them all the time. so we have set up offline files to sync the pst folder. ick. sometimes she'll actually edit the psts on the road and when she gets back she's asked to choose between the network version and her loca...

mails are not going out side of my domain
hi , i have an exchange 2003 (sp1) with windows server 2003(sp1) i have an smtp filter for exchange which filters the mails coming in my exchange server , the scenario is like that , first i have an router then pix firewall and then smtp filter then my exchange comes ,he domain controller and exchnage are on same machine. today i am getting a problem is that the mails from hotmail and yahoo are coming to my exchange but the mails from my exchange are not going outside ,the error i am getting is given below. "Your message with Subject: hi test mail could not be delivered to the fo...

e-mail #17
Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What am I doing wrong? Orville Cruea <ocruea@columbus.rr.com> wrote: > Microsoft Outlook does not respond to making it my > default for e-mail. I have checked all that I know how > to. It is checked as my default under "Other" Tab but it > continues to send my e-mail to Outlook Express. Why? What > am I doing wrong? What you are doi...

Counts for Mail Folders #2
I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar. I don't think that's possible "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21235507-8D1A-49F6-8ACA-AEFF12922B79@microsoft.com... > I'd like to have the total number of messages in all the folders and > subfolders of my mailbox to appear on the status bar. ...

Importing old MS Mail folders
I need to import the shared folders and global address book from an old MS Mail postoffice. I have seen some discussions concerning migrating mailboxes but very little at that. Can anyone point me in the right direction? THanx! ...

Help With Restricting Values in VBA Data Entry Forms please
Good Morning All, I have created a data input form by following the "Course Booking Form tutorial on the website. And i have a couple of combo boxes. Is i possible to use some form of data validation to restrict entries int the cell i.e. so you can only write into the combo boxes exactly wha is in the combo list? (possibly with customised dialogue boxes)? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Aaro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Set the MatchRequired property of the ComboBox to True -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

repititive e-mails
Outlook 2002 in Office XP When sending, the mail does not leave the outbox and sends over and over again, never making it to the sent items folder. The recipients are getting it multiple times. How to fix? ...

Mail receiveing but not sending
Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can recieve mail fine but when I send mail it goes but doesn't turn up at the other end! I used the ICW in sbs 2003 to configure it. I've checked the queues on the exchange server but there all empty. My exchange Small Business SMTP connector Properties are set to forward all mail through a smart host. currently smtp.ozemail.com.au!! Not sure why this is happening! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks Any help from SBS newsgroup? John wrote: > Since setting up my mail to use SMTP instead of pop3 I can > recie...

Chart look up
Hi my name is Gabriel I'm wondering if some one can help me to code a function that will help me look for some data using three values I'm using an excel file as a capturing template for our staff and I need to have this function done. I have a chart in a separate excel file please see file attached that will demostrate better what I have On a separate file linked to the chart the user will type the month(s) and year(s) and the number of person(s): Month Year 11/2001 Staff # 3 What I need is an Excel function that will go an...

Unable to send e-mails, but can receive e-mail.
I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not receive e-mails. My network configuration is correct. My IP address and server are correctly labeled, but I still can not receive e-mail. Everyone on the server are not having any problems. What should I do? Hi - which is it you're having a problem with? Your subject line & message content are contradictory... Are you connecting to an Exchange server? What kind of mail account are you having problems with? What errors do you get? GJimenez wrote: > I have re-installed Windows Outlook 2000 but now I can not > receive...

Input data check
Hi I want to check 10 fields to confirm they have data entered into them. Before I print a document. Field1 Not is null Field2 Not Isnull And so on. If any of the fields are blank I want a msgbox to appear listing the field names which have no data. I do not want to set the field to, data required, because there may be a reason why we have been unable to enter the required data. How do I set this up? Thanks Bob Bob, Something like... Use check boxes, combo boxes, text boxes, etc... If IsNull(Me!CheckBox1) Then Msg...

Publishing Microsoft Excel Charts to the Web
I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site for viewing in a web browser. When I do so, the charts are too large to fit on one screen without scrolling. Is there a way to make the charts fit the size of the user's browser window when you publish them? Jim - Embed the charts in a worksheet (right click, Location, As Object In: Sheet Name), and size them to fit before exporting. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ Jim wrote: > I routinely publish Excel charts to a web site f...

Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting
hi... this is the problem i am facing...can anyone help me "Incoming mail server changes to "localhost" after windows is restarting" pls reply in vijai@fourdtech.co.in" Thanks & Regards Vijay The most likely reason is that you have an antivirus solution installed that can scan e-mail as it is downloaded. You would need to disable the scanning of e-mail to get what you describe to stop. "vijai@fourdtech.co.in" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:146d01c4a20a$b5ca8e60$a301280a@phx.gbl... > hi... > > this is ...

Replicate mail boxes?
is it possable to replicate mail boxes? I would like to do this while we migrate fully over to our new server? What are you trying to accomplish? replicate Stores? At byte and block levels using 3rd party products like NSI, or from storage vendors like NetApp (SnapMirror) and EMC. Exchange 12 is reported to have log shipping. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Josh" <Jsawyer@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:e$ZlNv66FHA.4076@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > is it possable to replicate mail...

Ranking TEXT in Excel
Can someone help me with this? Is there any way to rank TEXT in Excel. I want to automat alphebetizing a column of text (I don't want to Data-Sort, etc). Th function RANK seems to only work with numeric data. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you, Aryeh Bak AryehJBak@yahoo.co ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com what does your column of text look like? post a snippet -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "AryehBak" <AryehBak....

change mail format for contacts
For the iphone, attachments come over as winmail.dat and the solution is to change the mail format in options, mail format to HTML. Also the individual contacts needs to be changed by double clicking the email address and changing the internet format to Send Plain Text only. After these changes are made, the attachments come over fine. I have had problems with this issue with some contact before. I would love to be able to make this change globally instead of having to edit all contacts. Can this be done. It can be done with some VBA code, which you'll find here: ht...