how to display Timestamp on x-axis in Scatter smooth line graph

hi all..
i,m using excel 2010 on windows XP.
i want to display timestamp on the x-axis in the format hh:mm:ss for
example from 17:18:48 hour till 23:59:56 hour instead of just integer
i.e 0 to 5000.
any help would be much appreciated.

--
bugserm

Certain subject lines are rejected. How can I fix this?

Hide Graph of Data Outside X-Axis Range
I have an XY Scatter graph with data back into the 1990's (for example, 10-Year US Treasury yields). The graph references all of the data so that when I change the dates on the x-axis (my range of dates I want to view), I don't have to redo the data references. The problem is, the graph of Treasury yields (let's call it a blue line) is starting outside the chart border where the y-axis labels are...instead of starting at the y-axis. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Thanks in advance. If none of your series use markers, the lines should terminate on the boundaries of the ...

bar graphs that are have bars joined together
I just cannot seem to get this to happen. Instead of a space between each piece of data I want the bar to look more solid in connection. I have hours in 15 minute incements over a 24 hour period eg.A2:10, and say the date in B1. In each B2 down to B10 there may be counts 1 in B2, 1 in B3, 3 in B4, 2 in B5 as the 15 minutes tick by. I would then have say counts of how many occassions along the 15 minute increments I had crews active in a graphical manner not unlike the 'area' type graph BUT square Cheers Mike I think this might be what you're looking for. Right click on t...

Dual Displays

Folder could not be displayed

How to create a 2 columns and 2 lines graph with non-related value
Hi, I am trying to create a graph with 2 columns and 2 lines. I am able to get the 2 colums ($000 value) and one line easily ($000 value), however the 4th data series is completely out of range (it's a percentage value ranging between 8 and 10%). I can see the line completely flat on the bottom axis but would like to be able to move it up so it kind of "hangs over" the columns. Any ideas that do not involve complexed programming? Thanks, Double click on the line, and on the Axis tab of the Format Series dialog, select Secondary. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Exc...

How to select & display distinct values

Display Time in Outlook

PK and FK Displayed

How do I shade a region between two selected points on the x axis?
In a line graph of monthly unemployment rates over many years, economists like to shade a region between 2 selected months (x axis) in order to denote a recsession. How can this be done in an Excel chart? Hello: I am sure that someone very cleaver will tell you there is an automated way to do this. But given the irregular nature of the data, and not frequently the easiest way to do it would be to dislay the drawing toolbar. Now choose the rectangle shape and draw the area you want high lighted. Once you have the area you want covered, right click the rectangle and choose format autosh...

Formulas are displayed, results are not

Printer Compatibility List GP 7.X
I was told by our reseller that there was a printer compatability list for great plains 7.x. Is this true? If so, where can I find this list he can't seem to find it. Here is the link; please let me know if you are unable to get to the link. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/documentation/systemrequirements/compatibility_eent7.0_printers.htm?printpage=false "Damian B" wrote: > I was told by our reseller that there was a printer compatability list for > great plains 7.x. Is this true? If so, where can I find this list he can't > seem to find it....

Stop displaying a line

Axis not highlighting when viewing selections
Hello! When using Office 2003, we are experiencing a problem with excel graphs. When viewing the source data, I select a series. Then choose the X Values, it WILL show the selected values. I then close out of that which takes me back to the Source data, I then choose the Y Values. This does NOT show the selected values. I tried going directly to the Y Values first on another series, and it appears that whichever axis is selected first will show, the second will not. This is a major hassle when you are dealing with complicated graphs that contain many many rows and several diff...

Display or not display series

Displaying an equation
I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have equations in them. I want to have a cell that displays this equation with the answers that are calculated from these other cells displayed as values in the new equation. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Check out http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm#getformula In article <E4143E2B-360A-4B43-955F-73BF8EC60694@microsoft.com>, "hoising8" <hoising8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an equation setup that is referencing a few other cells that have > eq...

Serialisation
A general query Im serialising a person object with the following member variables Class Person Private _forenames As String Private _surname As String Private _dob As Date Private _marital_status As MaritalStatus 'Public Get and Set Properties here for each of the above ' I'll not detail them all to save space but Ill show attributes <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="forename")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="surname")> _ <XmlElementAttribute(Elementname:="dob"...

New Email does not display
When new email arrives you don't know it. You don't know you have new mail until you click on an existing email in your inbox. Any ideas? It's a setting. But... 1. You don't tell us the program you're using. 2. We can't guess if it's Outlook or Outlook Express. 3. This is the Excel newsgroup; you're in the wrong place. :) ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "Travis" <Travis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D864BC01-7D98-48DA-A132-614D02E45963@microsoft.com... > When new email arrives you don't know ...

For "Marker Line Style" see Point.Format.Line.Weight
This is not a question, just a place to record the answer to this question in case somebody else searches for it; or I forget again in the future. I wanted to know: What object do I use to set the heaviness of the lines in a chart point marker? Not the series line, the point marker eg the asterisk xlMarkerStyleStar In the UI it's right-click, Format Data Point Marker Line style, Width 2pt say. In VBA I can set oPoint.MarkerStyle = xlMarkerStyleStar but I can't find any reference to "Marker Line Style" and neither did this newsgroup - until now I guess. And of course...

Display 4 weeks of data
Hello all, I am trying to create a query in which data is displayed for the current month beginning with the first day of the week, first week of the month and ending with the last day of the week, last week of the month. In example: Today is Friday June 1, 2007 but the first day of the week would be Sunday, May 27, 2007. I would like the query to show data between 5/27/2007 through 6/30/2007 -OR- 4/29/2007 through 6/2/2007 for the previous month... Does anyone have any ideas? First day of the current month is DateSerial(Year(Date()), Month(Date()), 1) Last day of the current month...